CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

YANK CUNTS DON'T DO IRONY (do they?)

and

'Gay rights lawyer burns himself to death in protest against fossil fuels'

A well-known gay rights lawyer and environmental advocate has burned himself to death in a grisly protest against ecological destruction.

Police say the charred remains of 60-year-old David Buckel were found early Saturday in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park.

The Daily News reports that Buckel left a suicide note saying he had used fossil fuel to burn himself as a metaphor for the destruction of the planet. He added that he hoped his death was “honorable” and “might serve others.”

So much for the snowflake assault on global warming!

ARN-S2PRSHup-e1523780610341-618x433.jpg

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

A well-known gay rights lawyer and environmental advocate has burned himself to death in a grisly protest against ecological destruction.

Police say the charred remains of 60-year-old David Buckel were found early Saturday in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park.

The Daily News reports that Buckel left a suicide note saying he had used fossil fuel to burn himself as a metaphor for the destruction of the planet. He added that he hoped his death was “honorable” and “might serve others.”

I think that Stubby has got blood on his hands and really needs to examine his conscience over this tragic event.

Although it's obvious that global warming as a causative effect of burning fossil fuels is absolute fucking bollocks, whale-watching cunts like Pecker peddle their scaremongering propaganda to the point that innocent faggots are burning themselves to death.

Fucking disgraceful.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

Brain's faggots used to take 45 minutes in the oven. I wonder how long this one took barbecue method?

I think he decided to cook" hot and fast.  Low and slow is better for tender, juicier meat.  Hot and fast will char the outside and taint the rest.  Nothing a glob of sauce and cole slaw won't fix."  Thick fucking yanks! 

Despite the pixelation, it looks like he made a fucking good job of it, give him his due.

Just saying though, if I was going to murder some gayboy eco-freak lawyer this is exactly how I would make it look like a suicide.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, r-soles said:

So basically he's saying straight people shouldn't use fossil fuels, but it's ok for the gays to smoother their arse in petroleum jelly. Fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that Stubby has got blood on his hands and really needs to examine his conscience over this tragic event.

Although it's obvious that global warming as a causative effect of burning fossil fuels is absolute fucking bollocks, whale-watching cunts like Pecker peddle their scaremongering propaganda to the point that innocent faggots are burning themselves to death.

Fucking disgraceful.

I'll let that one go due to the fact that when the sea does start to rise, you and you're jug eared kin folk will be royally fucked. Gloucestershire, however, will be a majestic archipelago of Islands viewed from the Cotswold edge. Good luck sharing your new floating shanty town with the likes of Neil 

Fuck off