CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Twats who whinge about the geographical location of Britain

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Yes i'm sure if Britain could uproot itself from the sea bed and sail to 60 miles off the coast of south Africa, it would be great and we would have fab weather most of the year round, but then twats would find something else to moan about, like giant man eating sharks, somalian pirates, tropical storms,african immigrants or the fact we would be easily more open to invasion or attack from other countries etc. The grass is always greener.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yes i'm sure if Britain could uproot itself from the sea bed and sail to 60 miles off the coast of south Africa, it would be great and we would have fab weather most of the year round, but then twats would find something else to moan about, like giant man eating sharks, somalian pirates, tropical storms,african immigrants or the fact we would be easily more open to invasion or attack from other countries etc. The grass is always greener.

It's going to be hot on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve never, ever heard anyone whinge about the geographical location of Britain. Why don’t you nominate “people who are irritated by the orbitital trajectory of planet Earth” next. Cunt.  

Oh, I don't know. When you think about it, at its narrowest point we are only twenty miles away from Withers. If I could nudge us a few thousand miles west I'd sleep a lot better at night.

Just now, Decimus said:

Oh, I don't know. When you think about it, at its narrowest point we are only twenty miles away from Withers. If I could nudge us a few thousand miles west I'd sleep a lot better at night.

But Withers will soon be dead, so don’t concern yourself with such matters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve never, ever heard anyone whinge about the geographical location of Britain. Why don’t you nominate “people who are irritated by the orbital trajectory of planet Earth” next. Cunt.  

Fucking elliptical cunt.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

This is exactly what these thick cunt students think is going to happen when we leave the EU. They believe that they won't be european no more. They obviously dont realise that they don't  make tug boats that big. What the fuck do they learn the dopey cunts at these university's. 

20 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Slightly aligned with @Wizardsleeve weather nom, but not a bad shout for a demi-rem. 

Good evening. 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

This is exactly what these thick cunt students think is going to happen when we leave the EU. They believe that they won't be european no more. They obviously dont realise that they don't  make tug boats that big. What the fuck do they learn the dopey cunts at these university's. 

To be fair i don't consider myself european and never have done, i consider myself "British" and not in a nationalistic way but because Britain is a vastly different country to the rest of europe in a lot of ways.

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

To be fair i don't consider myself european and never have done, i consider myself "British" and not in a nationalistic way but because Britain is a vastly different country to the rest of europe in a lot of ways.

It’s geographical location certainly sets it apart.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s geographical location certainly sets it apart.

We might have similar senses of humour to a lot of europe, but are you denying we're a completely different country to a lot of it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Anywhere you have cool waters, abundant pinniped life, and some rocky shores with deep drop offs, you can find the big sharks...and a nice place to dispose of Pen and Albert.  Personally, I can't be bothered transporting them to warmer climates.  They'd enjoy that, I want them to suffer an extended dreadful demise before getting torn to pieces by big fish.  

Guest Erroreptile404
47 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve never, ever heard anyone whinge about the geographical location of Britain. Why don’t you nominate “people who are irritated by the orbital trajectory of planet Earth” next. Cunt.  

Haven't you got an Airfix model to make you sanctimonious bellend. 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Anywhere you have cool waters, abundant pinniped life, and some rocky shores with deep drop offs, you can find the big sharks...and a nice place to dispose of Pen and Albert.  Personally, I can't be bothered transporting them to warmer climates.  They'd enjoy that, I want them to suffer an extended dreadful demise before getting torn to pieces by big fish.  

I was quite surprised a while back to learn British waters are home to 20+ different varieties of shark, including Blue sharks. I thought Britain only had Basking sharks and dog fish. 

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Add to that drunken chavs, fast food shite littering the streets,  poor roads and health care, and too few police. Sooner you all fuck off the better. lol

Where we have got drunken chavs, you have got ten million Algerians just waiting for a chance to drive a lorry into you. Whilst we have got McDonald's litter in our gutters, every square inch of France stinks of rancid fucking piss as you all urinate in the street. Our roads may be full of pot holes, but yours will be clogged up with striking workers burning sheep for the next three months. As for healthcare, any country that keeps you alive should hang its head in shame.

Vivre that, you frankfurter slurping, French fucking cunt.

• Like 4

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was quite surprised a while back to learn British waters are home to 20+ different varieties of shark, including Blue sharks. I thought Britain only had Basking sharks and dog fish. 

Our sea waters aren't exactly the Caribbean in temperature.  One could freeze their bollocks off quickly with an extended dip. But as the old pensioners say, "you don't like it, fuck off! "  Then the wrinkled old bastards disrobe and their folds of loose flesh and body hair of disgusting amount, and drooping Tenas wander in and a cloud of brown pollutes the coastline.  

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Where we have got drunken chavs, you have got ten million Algerians just waiting for a chance to drive a lorry into you. Whilst we have got McDonald's litter in our gutters, every square inch of France stinks of rancid fucking piss as you all urinate in the street. Our roads may be full of pot holes, but yours will be clogged up with striking workers burning sheep for the next three months. As for healthcare, any country that keeps you alive should hang its head in shame.

Vivre that, you frankfurter slurping, French dog.

Obviously you have got pissed, after a boring Monday at 'work'.  I caught 3 nice barbel at Moussac, on the Vienne today.  24C, sunny, with a westerly breeze. Caught the sun a bit. Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Our sea waters aren't exactly the Caribbean in temperature.  One could freeze their bollocks off quickly with an extended dip. But as the old pensioners say, "you don't like it, fuck off! "  Then the wrinkled old bastards disrobe and their folds of loose flesh and body hair of disgusting amount, and drooping Tenas wander in and a cloud of brown pollutes the coastline.  

You read too much Barbara Cartland, you do.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You read too much Barbara Cartland, you do.

Who has time to read anymore?  Youtube was created for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Good idea. We tear ourselves away, the English channel drains into the channel tunnel and floods France. Let's do it.