CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Lawrence. The saga continues

Eric Cuntman

The BBC is broadcasting yet another series of programmes dedicated to this case. His murder was undoubtedly an unjust, racially motivated incident, perpetrated by a bunch of despicable scumbags. But where is the balance? In the intervening 25 years, hundreds of whites have been stabbed, beaten and even murdered in racially motivated attacks by black and Asian gangs, can anybody name any of those victims off the top of their heads? Probably not. Richard Everitt is a prime example, stabbed to death by a gang of bengalis who later boasted of having "stabbed up a white boy" to their friends. The BBC has not subsequently spent 25 years highlighting it and Richard Everitt's mother has not been offered a seat in the House of Lords. There are those here who would argue that the Lawrence case was also concerned with police inaction on the grounds that the guilty were white, possibly true but the same was also true in the case of the Rotherham child prostitution ring, where the guilty were allowed to continue their vile practices because they were Asian and the police were afraid of being labelled racist if they arrested them, despite knowing what they were up to for 4 years. Utter fucking double standard hypocrisy at its worst. And why are the parents of a victim of racially motivated murder any more deserving of sympathy than the parents of any other murder victims? They've all lost someone they love and experience the same anger and grief. Yet more double standards. At least Doreen Lawrence now has a lucrative little number sitting in the upper chamber and fiddling her expenses with all the inbred perverts that Jimmy Savile earned his knighthood from by supplying them with children to abuse.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The BBC is broadcasting yet another series of programmes dedicated to this case. His murder was undoubtedly an unjust, racially motivated incident, perpetrated by a bunch of despicable scumbags. But where is the balance? In the intervening 25 years, hundreds of whites have been stabbed, beaten and even murdered in racially motivated attacks by black and Asian gangs, can anybody name any of those victims off the top of their heads? Probably not. Richard Everitt is a prime example, stabbed to death by a gang of bengalis who later boasted of having "stabbed up a white boy" to their friends. The BBC has not subsequently spent 25 years highlighting it and Richard Everitt's mother has not been offered a seat in the House of Lords. There are those here who would argue that the Lawrence case was also concerned with police inaction on the grounds that the guilty were white, possibly true but the same was also true in the case of the Rotherham child prostitution ring, where the guilty were allowed to continue their vile practices because they were Asian and the police were afraid of being labelled racist if they arrested them, despite knowing what they were up to for 4 years. Utter fucking double standard hypocrisy at its worst. And why are the parents of a victim of racially motivated murder any more deserving of sympathy than the parents of any other murder victims? They've all lost someone they love and experience the same anger and grief. Yet more double standards. At least Doreen Lawrence now has a lucrative little number sitting in the upper chamber and fiddling her expenses with all the inbred perverts that Jimmy Savile earned his knighthood from by supplying them with children to abuse.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.theweek.co.uk/stephen-lawrence/92931/stephen-lawrence-murder-will-there-be-another-criminal-enquiry%3Famp

Another enquiry on its way 

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This whole sorry saga comes back to corrupt and fucking useless old bill. That's all there is to it. Had they did their job, justice would have been served and the shitheads that did the murder would be out on parole by now. 

Without doubt the police behaved appallingly and those responsible should be hung out to dry. Unfortunately, the far left SJW crowd have seized upon a tragic case of injustice and misappropriated it as a stick to beat whitey with, and most of those cunts are themselves white. Taking someone's death and using it for sociopolitical leverage is a cunts trick.

• Like 1

There is no balance.it isn’t a perfect world. The police were absofuckinglutely U.S. the Met are utterly appalling and that is saying something when you look at some of the Provincial,police forces. Every murder is an outrage no matter what colour the victim. , no one should be more important than any other but it was the circumstances that made Stephen Lawrence’s murder so. If I were Afro Caribbean I would haven outraged too. I think his parents were remarkable in the circumstances although elevation to the Lords was tokenism gone berserk for his mum in my view. I would dearly love to know the extent of the Met’s mismanagement of the case. Was anyone sent down the road? I don’t think so.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There is no balance.it isn’t a perfect world. The police were absofuckinglutely U.S. the Met are utterly appalling and that is saying something when you look at some of the Provincial,police forces. Every murder is an outrage no matter what colour the victim. , no one should be more important than any other but it was the circumstances that made Stephen Lawrence’s murder so. If I were Afro Caribbean I would haven outraged too. I think his parents were remarkable in the circumstances although elevation to the Lords was tokenism gone berserk for his mum in my view. I would dearly love to know the extent of the Met’s mismanagement of the case. Was anyone sent down the road? I don’t think so.

I think the police internal enquiry has been postponed until now to allow the upper echelons involved to retire with honours, or die off, leaving the foot soldiers involved at the time to take the rap 25 years on. That's how these things normally work.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the police internal enquiry has been postponed until now to allow the upper echelons involved to retire with honours, or die off, leaving the foot soldiers involved at the time to take the rap 25 years on. That's how these things normally work.

Do you know how lawnmowers normally work,  mine won't start.

Guest 'eavensabove

Put petrol in it. 

Are you suggesting that petrol should have been used in Stephen Lawrence?  Surely you know that shit doesn't burn? (I jest of course) 

The Beeb have gone right into one by showing this crap, and it makes a complete mockery of our so-called justice system. The cunts that did him in should be in jail, whether or not they be white, pink or blue.  The way that they spat & jeered at us all at the time, speaks volumes... They're scum and should be deported to Jamaica, whilst the going is good.     

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As with like many of us, relying upon the Old Bill is futile, leaving us all best to take The Law into our own hands, like that pensioner did to save his chattels. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Do you know how lawnmowers normally work,  mine won't start.

... Try yanking the the cord until you hear a sound. It's then that it's started. 

BTW, do You French mow on the Left or the Right? 

Guest 'eavensabove

The old cold steel sir, the pikey wikeys do not like it up 'em.

Camberwell, would tell you the complete reverse. 

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Is this the Broadwater farm thing or am i way off the mark?

No, that was a riot in Tottenham where a policeman named Keith Blakelock was hacked to death by the underprivileged black yoof that he used to teach self defence classes to in his spare time. Oh the irony.

Guest Erroreptile404

No, that was a riot in Tottenham where a policeman named Keith Blakelock was hacked to death by the underprivileged black yoof that he used to teach self defence classes to in his spare time. Oh the irony.

I first read about that on the internet a few years back. The photo of his uniform hacked to pieces covered in blood. Whole thing sounded Nightmarish. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you meant to say, The Posidian Avdenture. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I first read about that on the internet a few years back. The photo of his uniform hacked to pieces covered in blood. Whole thing sounded Nightmarish. 

... That's an average afternoon in Fender's manor.