CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Lawrence. The saga continues

Eric Cuntman

Guest judgetwi
On 4/18/2018 at 7:24 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Eddie is currently prowling the streets of south east London, wearing a balaclava and attacking paedophiles with a crowbar. Good on him.

Yeah, I think I might have bumped into him last night. Has he got an orange rubber torch? 

It lives up his arse now.

That’s what happens when you jump to conclusions.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Eddie is currently prowling the streets of south east London, wearing a balaclava and attacking paedophiles with a crowbar. Good on him.

If I know Eddsie, he's eating Baklava cake whilst  mulching his borders and sowing more seeds. He likes a good garden does Edd.

Jesus motherfucking Christ, Theresa May has just announced, in finest Mayor Quimby fashion, that henceforth 22nd April will be known as "Stephen Lawrence Day". It's lucky he wasn't gay as well as black, or fuck knows where we'd be by now.

NiZz.gif

@ratcum, there's still no sign of "Minty Memorial Day" either. It's one rule for the racially-motivated murder victim, and another for the poor budgerigar. Is it because I is green?

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus motherfucking Christ, Theresa May has just announced, in finest Mayor Quimby fashion, that henceforth 22nd April will be known as "Stephen Lawrence Day". It's lucky he wasn't gay as well as black, or fuck knows where we'd be by now.

@ratcum, there's still no sign of "Minty Memorial Day" either. It's one rule for the racially-motivated murder victim, and another for the poor budgerigar. Is it because I is green?

Cunt.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do we have to wear a Black Poppy? 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

NiZz.gif

There's a bit of Minty in all of us CB.

I feather my own nest, Frank preened a lot and Jewdy has a little pecker.

Every day is Minty Day

Nicely put Eric, there has been an imbalance in this White Christian country for way too long now...but it's all about watering down the population and dividing with diversity, as too control the population right under our noses. The population never asked to be overrun with every motherfucker from multiple shit countries, but that's what we have got. If you think not, then you really need to open your fucking eyes. Leftie politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, which Eric has given a fine example of this not happening...thus making a mockery out of true left wing politics..

It's all bullshit, left or right politics are doomed to fail as they represent NO equality whatsoever....

• 11 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Stephen Lawrence Day today. Fuck knows how many black kids get stabbed to death by other black kids every fucking week but that doesn’t fit the neo liberal agenda. Let’s cry about poor Stephen, a victim of the racist, fascist police state we all live in. Maybe if we cry enough about Stephen we can forget about the democratic rights that have been stolen from us.

St George’s Day tomorrow...... let’s sweep that one under the carpet while we’re at it.  🧐

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why you so perma pissed off jewdz baby 

Panzbaby 

Nice to know somebody cares about my mental well being, other than the poncing Royal Princes, Pansy boy.

However, I have to point out that you are part of the problem, not the fucking solution.

Ok?

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why you so perma pissed off jewdz baby 

Panzbaby 

@Panzerknacker I see that the Irish cash machine raiders have used a bit of common sense this time and stole and emptied two machines in the ROI of 200,000 Euros. I bet that you folks are glad that you adopted the Euro as your currency as these cunts can now launder the money anywhere within the Euro Zone.

9 hours ago, The Guard said:

This reminds me .. How is the case about the lovely little 14 year old lad who was knocked off his moped and murdered progressing?

Yes, the promising student (went to school once). Talented footballer (FIFA on PS3), who had no gang affiliations (2 dozen selfies posing with guns and cash).

I hope "his" moped was returned to whoever he stole it from at knifepoint. 

Poor little lad.

I'm glad he's dead.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 18/04/2018 at 14:24, Eric Cuntman said:

My guess would be he is travelling on his riksha bike with a modest set of tools repairing their broken panel vans.  

I read this nom earlier and decided I wasn't going to weigh in on the topic. However adopting my usual attitude of letting the heart rule the head. Which has caused me no end of grief in the past, here it goes. The good Major hails from the area in question where this murder happened. And whatever anybody's view that's what it was in my book, a crime. However naming a fucking day after St Stephen and endless programs about this racist murder, does nobody any good. I moved out to the sticks a while ago to get away from the crime ridden streets of South East, but a lot of people don't have that option. Quite often people ask me where I'm from out of interest, and when I state where. Then people who have seen these documentaries or news items, give me a certain look. Or ask I heard there's a lot of racism round there isn't there? Which I reply, no more than anywhere else at a guess. His mother has milked this for all she can and even landed a peerage out of it. I don't remember any constant news items about Richards Everitt's murder or Enquiries into his death. I don't watch the BBC anymore coz I'm sick to the back teeth of there liberal bullshit. However there is obviously an interest from the fee payers for more on Stephen Lawrence. Fuck knows why? Let's move on

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I read this nom earlier and decided I wasn't going to weigh in on the topic. However adopting my usual attitude of letting the heart rule the head. Which has caused me no end of grief in the past, here it goes. The good Major hails from the area in question where this murder happened. And whatever anybody's view that's what it was in my book, a crime. However naming a fucking day after St Stephen and endless programs about this racist murder, does nobody any good. I moved out to the sticks a while ago to get away from the crime ridden streets of South East, but a lot of people don't have that option. Quite often people ask me where I'm from out of interest, and when I state where. Then people who have seen these documentaries or news items, give me a certain look. Or ask I heard there's a lot of racism round there isn't there? Which I reply, no more than anywhere else at a guess. His mother has milked this for all she can and even landed a peerage out of it. I don't remember any constant news items about Richards Everitt's murder or Enquiries into his death. I don't watch the BBC anymore coz I'm sick to the back teeth of there liberal bullshit. However there is obviously an interest from the fee payers for more on Stephen Lawrence. Fuck knows why? Let's move on

Bob Hope was born there. His family knew what the fuck was going on. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Quite right.  The cunts can't even display a nice pair of tits without fear of offending more of the low hanging pendulous type women who sit on the edge of their chairs pen and paper at hand ready to note every perceived offence perpetrated at their expense.  

• 3 years later...