CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dale Winton has died

Decimus

I think there's going to be a backlash against all this gay shit going around. Normally tolerant people like me, are getting a bit sick of brown hatters forcing themselves down our throats. Everybody in television and now it seems, our Armed Forces, are queer as a slice of milk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think there's going to be a backlash against all this gay shit going around. Normally tolerant people like me, are getting a bit sick of brown hatters forcing themselves down our throats. Everybody in television and now it seems, our Armed Forces, are queer as a slice of milk.

You'll have to dig a big hole for this fucker ratto. Use petrol as well as worms won't go for AIDs tainted flesh 

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sliced Milk or Sliced sausage, what do you think my arse is...a moneybox.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll have to dig a big hole for this fucker ratto. Use petrol as well as worms won't go for AIDs tainted flesh 

I don't want any of these degenerates in my holes Stubb.

Frau Rat reckons a few more holes and what we'll actually have, is a system of trenches.  Trust her to suss me out.

Again.

25 minutes ago, ratcum said:

What's needed is an extermination facility to control the numbers. You could call it Arsewitz.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

His wife and kids must be devastated.

agreed Wolfie, there are some terribly heartless comments posted here during this very difficult time for his family, our condolences go to Mrs Wintons wife Gerald, and the children Quentin and Tokswig. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cue 48 hours of genius and sainthood bestowed upon this AIDS riddled old arsebandit. 

Good riddance cocksucker.

Leaving aside the homophobia, it's recently been recognised as 'The Ray Wilkins Co-Efficient'  whereby column inches written multiplied by degree of rimming delivered is inversely proportional to level of talent multiplied by state of affection Deady was actually held in.