CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Janet Street Porter

Stubby Pecker

I don't care if this slag has been nominated before but she deserves a weapons grade cunting and no mistake. Looking forward to HIGNFY, which I admit can be hit or miss, because there's fuck all else on telly, again, and this buck-toothed cunt rears it's ugly head. 

She must have some serious dirt on the BBC top brass because that's the only way this deeply annoying, fucking ugly slaaaag gets a gig. It's got the most grating voice this side of offas dyke as well. Wood chipping would be too good for this definition of a cunt. In fact, replace the dictionary entry for Cunt with a picture of her.

Fuck right off out of it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't care if this slag has been nominated before but she deserves a weapons grade cunting and no mistake. Looking forward to HIGNFY, which I admit can be hit or miss, because there's fuck all else on telly, again, and this buck-toothed cunt rears it's ugly head. 

She must have some serious dirt on the BBC top brass because that's the only way this deeply annoying, fucking ugly slaaaag gets a gig. It's got the most grating voice this side of offas dyke as well. Wood chipping would be too good for this definition of a cunt. In fact, replace the dictionary entry for Cunt with a picture of her.

Fuck right off out of it.

It's the other way around Stubbs.  The Beeb have dirt on Her. It  goes back to Operation Yew Tree. It wasn't only Keith Harris who fisted Orville 24/7, and the only reason that she's got a mouthful of tombstones is that the other Harris (Rolf) fisted Her

Can't stand this utter shitpile, i nominated her on the old site, i still can't believe this awesome ugly cuntbreed has been married 4 fucking times. Must be desperate cunts that married her. She needs a proper slaughtering with my finest hammers and placed on my limited edition breaking wheel, oh the fun to be had while i'm hammering on bone and watching ligaments split, the pain i would put this buck toothed double ended cunt through will be a real pleasure for me.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Can't stand this utter shitpile, i nominated her on the old site, i still can't believe this awesome ugly cuntbreed has been married 4 fucking times. Must be desperate cunts that married her. She needs a proper slaughtering with my finest hammers and placed on my limited edition breaking wheel, oh the fun to be had while i'm hammering on bone and watching ligaments split, the pain i would put this buck toothed double ended cunt through will be a real pleasure for me.

I guessed that she would raise your wrath 7s.  I fear that she's in need of more than your breaking wheel in this instance... You may want to fetch your Semtex -Throwing Hammer from your dungeon. 

jsp.jpg

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I guessed that she would raise your wrath 7s.  I fear that she's in need of more than your breaking wheel in this instance... You may want to fetch your Semtex -Throwing Hammer from your dungeon. 

jsp.jpg

Looks like i better get some pliers and a blowtorch for her fucking railings.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Fender777 said:

Looks like i better get some pliers and a blowtorch for her fucking railings.

If only to bring the beast down, before you go in for the kill.

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Can't stand this utter shitpile, i nominated her on the old site, i still can't believe this awesome ugly cuntbreed has been married 4 fucking times. Must be desperate cunts that married her. She needs a proper slaughtering with my finest hammers and placed on my limited edition breaking wheel, oh the fun to be had while i'm hammering on bone and watching ligaments split, the pain i would put this buck toothed double ended cunt through will be a real pleasure for me.

Quality is that

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Rajma Masala and stuffed mushrooms, with a 4 pack of Bounty Bars from the “Afghan Stores”, open 24 hours ( no it isn’t,  it’s only open as long as there are enough pisshead customers knocking about) and I have to read about this fucking media whore.

I gave up watching HIGNFY when it turned into a pro-EU propaganda platform with a load of privileged middle class cunts sneering at the dim proles because they didn’t vote the way they were told to. Multi chin fatboy Hislop was a bloke I used to admire until he bent over and started taking rich EU cock up the bum passage. He’s just another mouthpiece for the globalist capitalists, bought and sold like the whore that he is.

I can only assume that the Street Porter ( an appropriate historical name) bitch has been invited on because she is another sleb selling herself to slag off the working class, who she constantly eulogises when it suits her. I presume she is another sleb remoaner , simply because you can count the ones who aren’t shit scared of the BBC and the rest of the soft as shit mainstream media on one hand.

If she is a real person with front I apologise as I haven’t heard about it, unusual for this mouthy bitch. 

Back in the day, in the US, they had a word for a situation where media arse crawlers were too shit scared to speak out. “McCarthyism”.

TBH I quite like her. She's in the Jeremy Clarkson class: likes the sound of their own voice but not afraid to cunt people off. And somewhere down the line she'll say something you'll agree with. Therefore; entertaining. She did a piece on Fuckbook in her newspaper column and slagged off the vacuous cunts who post on it. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

TBH I quite like her. She's in the Jeremy Clarkson class: likes the sound of their own voice but not afraid to cunt people off. And somewhere down the line she'll say something you'll agree with. Therefore; entertaining. She did a piece on Fuckbook in her newspaper column and slagged off the vacuous cunts who post on it. 

That is all well and good Gypps, but from a female perspective, would you view her as fistable?

• 1 year later...