CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bonny Bouncing Boy.

Witheredscrote

Guest White van man
43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Kate has given birth, and the nation is in a state of jubilation according to the news. William is said to be overjoyed.  He can afford to be, he's not paying for its upbringing, you saps are.

Vive la France, lol, & fuck off.

Imagine having a threesome with Yourself, Kate and Meghan.

Then imagine having a threesome with Yourself, Macrons gran/wife and Merkel.

How much would you pay to get that last thought out of your head. You get what you pay for.

2 world wars and 1 world cup.

Guest judgetwi

I heard some dozy bird on the radio saying she had been waiting outside the hospital for fifteen days!

Fuck me, haven’t you got some kids of your own to spend your time on? Have they cancelled the Jeremy Kyle show or something?

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I heard some dozy bird on the radio saying she had been waiting outside the hospital for fifteen days!

Fuck me, haven’t you got some kids of your own to spend your time on? Have they cancelled the Jeremy Kyle show or something?

These fucking royalty fanatics are a bigger bunch of cunts than most, you always get one who's spent a week in a gutter in the pissing rain before finally catching a glimpse of the queen, and then can't wait to tell everyone how she made eye contact, and from this encounter, the star struck fucking idiot has been able to ascertain that her majesty is "really normal and down to earth!" Stupid fucking cunts.

Guest judgetwi

Yeah, next month you’ll get a load of thick women camping out on the pavement in Windsor with their little flags and their packet of Fox’s glacier mints.

I say women but occasionally you get a dodgy looking bloke who has ingratiated himself among them in the hope of getting his end away. Those cunts need watching if you ask me. No normal bloke stands around for hours to wave at a bunch of Royal cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Have they decided on a name for the work shy, tax dodging little cunt yet?  I suggest Financial Burden the thir(tieth)d.

Why do we continue to dole out tax money to these cunts, but deny it to those who actually are poor.  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I don't think she was there for the happy occasion but simply waiting her turn to be admitted into the maternity department. Normal tax paying citizens are not allowed to jump to the front of the Q like these blue blooded types. I bet the Doctors were falling over themselves to pull the royal sprog from the royal vadge instead of assigning it to some barely qualified Nigerian midwife. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Kate must have a fanny like a wet leather bucket now and William is going to need an equerry to hold his ankles whilst he's on the job henceforth.

he could always strap a plank on his arse to avoid falling in. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't think she was there for the happy occasion but simply waiting her turn to be admitted into the maternity department. Normal tax paying citizens are not allowed to jump to the front of the Q like these blue blooded types. I bet the Doctors were falling over themselves to pull the royal sprog from the royal vadge instead of assigning it to some barely qualified Nigerian midwife. 

Fucking right. I know from bitter experience that African qualifications are sorely lacking in validity, fuck knows why our health system accepts medical diplomas issued by the 'Lagos academy of medicine, lawn mower repair and credit card fraud'.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have they decided on a name for the work shy, tax dodging little cunt yet?  I suggest Financial Burden the thir(tieth)d.

Why do we continue to dole out tax money to these cunts, but deny it to those who actually are poor.  

Mohammed?

Abdul?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

he could always strap a plank on his arse to avoid falling in. 

What's wrong with a simple length of rope?  he can either tie it to a stationary object or around his scrawny fucking neck.  Prevent the creation of any more dole scrounging bastards!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or Albert after its great great great great great grandfather.