CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James O’Brien

Guest judgetwi

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There is an alternative ya know...Ireland could go n talk to the frog and the hun on your behalf ..tell them ya had a bit of a brain fart from too much frosty jack and watchin zulu too many times that yer sorry for the mess n bygones be bygones and all that 

Panzbaby 

Does the lion listen to the mouse? Ireland has got about as much influence within the EU as Malta.

And as for the wider global stage, Gunga Din-with-cum-on-his-chin can only get an invite to the USA when it's St. Patrick's day, wheeled out for all the plastic paddy's to gawp at and then fucked off back to the old sod the following day.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There is an alternative ya know...Ireland could go n talk to the frog and the hun on your behalf ..tell them ya had a bit of a brain fart from too much frosty jack and watchin zulu too many times that yer sorry for the mess n bygones be bygones and all that 

Panzbaby 

Ireland doesn't exist

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well t'was only a suggestion...y'all seem to be on a bit of a sticky wicket at the moment 

Panzbaby 

As I posted earlier but it seems to have vanished .. the UK parliament has fucked up big time and is no longer fit or capable of ruling .. my proposal is to suspend it with immediate effect and have direct rule from Dublin.

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Or they  could go round to your house, make sure you’re in and blow it up.

• 2 years later...

Frankly, I can no longer listen to LBC whilst that white race hating shitbird O Brien continues to spew his hatred of everything I love. I am a patriot who served our country, and I am sickened by that cunt. Watch out LBC, you are losing listeners.

19 hours ago, Dave said:

Frankly, I can no longer listen to LBC whilst that white race hating shitbird O Brien continues to spew his hatred of everything I love. I am a patriot who served our country, and I am sickened by that cunt. Watch out LBC, you are losing listeners.

Was that you on the other day moanin that after ya voted to leave nobody was buyin yer Ebay crap anymore?.. an we wuz lied to...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 06/01/2022 at 15:48, Dave said:

LBC have today sacked the only honest presenter left at the fake news circle jerking  propaganda station. Majid Nawaz who had for a couple of months up until the Christmas break been debunking the pro lockdown/mask nonsense/mass vaccination/WHO/SAGE fearmongering agenda with factual evidence backing every point he made, has had his contract prematurely terminated with immediate effect. No doubt O’Brien and his arselicking colleagues will be admiring each other’s micro erections on their Zoom screens tonight like they did when they got rid of Farage.

Sheila Fogerty is without doubt the most unfuckable vile looking little freak of a cunt ever. I do hope she is cultivating the most incurable and aggressive cancer ever known to the medical profession  in her hitherto untouched by any male penis cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sheila Fogerty is without doubt the most unfuckable vile looking little freak of a cunt ever. I do hope she is cultivating the most incurable and aggressive cancer ever known to the medical profession  in her hitherto untouched by any male penis cunt.

I both admire and share this sentiment Billy, you bleak fucking bastard.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

LBC have today sacked the only honest presenter left at the fake news circle jerking  propaganda station. Majid Nawaz who had for a couple of months up until the Christmas break been debunking the pro lockdown/mask nonsense/mass vaccination/WHO/SAGE fearmongering agenda with factual evidence backing every point he made, has had his contract prematurely terminated with immediate effect. No doubt O’Brien and his arselicking colleagues will be admiring each other’s micro erections on their Zoom screens tonight like they did when they got rid of Farage.

Just googled Fogarty and fucking hell, she's got a face that has been to the 9th circle of hell and scared the fuck out of any cunt lurking there.  She has a boat race that looks like it caught on fire and put out with a garden hoe. 

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well that didn't age well...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY

Malta is the site of one of the most pointless acts of slaughter of living creatures on planet earth 

The spring and autumn shooting of birds on migration via Malta is a vile and disgusting affront to nature and serves zero purpose other than to satisfy the inbred, pikey cunt locals blood lust. These hunts are all illegal and outlawed by the EU yet nothing happens.

As for bog land, the systematic buggery of children in the name of religion, sanctioned by the state, is also illegal, not just by the lovey EU laws. So your mob and the Maltese are equal after all 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Malta is the site of one of the most pointless acts of slaughter of living creatures on planet earth 

The spring and autumn shooting of birds on migration via Malta is a vile and disgusting affront to nature and serves zero purpose other than to satisfy the inbred, pikey cunt locals blood lust. These hunts are all illegal and outlawed by the EU yet nothing happens.

As for bog land, the systematic buggery of children in the name of religion, sanctioned by the state, is also illegal, not just by the lovey EU laws. So your mob and the Maltese are equal after all 

What did ya get for Christmas sputters baby...pair of union jack socks?...stamp around castle sput?..silly little englander..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What did ya get for Christmas sputters baby...pair of union jack socks?...stamp around castle sput?..silly little englander..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy you one trick pony gobshite 

Your assertion that I’m some Uber patriotic little inger lander couldn’t be further from the truth. We’re ruled, just as your mob are, by incompetent wankstains who only really look out for themselves and their ilk. The UK is probably in the top 10 countries in the world but we should be top of the pile. For me the main reason why we’re not is overpopulation putting too much strain on the infrastructure. If there were only half as many of us we wouldn’t be facing the pressing issues of the day.

I’d happily gas a few million leaches, gypos, dole bludgers, illegals, druggies, piss heads and other similar shitcunts, or send them to Ireland to improve the place. Win win for both nations 

Your assertion that I’m some Uber patriotic little inger lander couldn’t be further from the truth. We’re ruled, just as your mob are, by incompetent wankstains who only really look out for themselves and their ilk. The UK is probably in the top 10 countries in the world but we should be top of the pile. For me the main reason why we’re not is overpopulation putting too much strain on the infrastructure. If there were only half as many of us we wouldn’t be facing the pressing issues of the day.

I’d happily gas a few million leaches, gypos, dole bludgers, illegals, druggies, piss heads and other similar shitcunts, or send them to Ireland to improve the place. Win win for both nations 

Yer ruled by old etonians who  continually piss on yer upturned faces and ya laff like idiots while they destroy the chances of the next generation..cap doffing peasants..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer ruled by old etonians who  continually piss on yer upturned faces and ya laff like idiots while they destroy the chances of the next generation..cap doffing peasants..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Well done for working that one out Einstein 

I don’t need to be Sherlock to see who you’re ruled by 

Fuck off

Thank God you didn't mention 'gyppoes'.