CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cliff Huxtable's a nonce

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Bourgeois imperialist titbits. What's wrong with otters noses and wolf nipple chips.

Is Wolfie cannibalistic as well? 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Dear ape, why would punkers want to change sex when he's happy being pumped with a mile of cock every week in a perfectly good bum hole? 

I'm betting his holiday was somewhere in SE Asia playing "golf"

What with him being dyslexic and all, It's been 'Vaseline Day' for him since February 14th. 

• 5 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, scotty said:

I'm a great believer in the punishment fitting the crime. Jailing him for drugs and sexual assault does the job nicely, good to see the yanks developing a sense of irony. 

I agree Grotto. The cell Cosby has to live in should be exactly the same size as the fannies he's had his unwelcome fingers in.

Guest Ollyboro

Wonder if Eddie Murphy has felt like ringing the cunt up and opening up with, " What was it you were saying about me cursing and setting a poor example?"

Edited by Ollyboro
Me too Uncle Tom

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Wonder if Eddie Murphy has felt like ringing the cunt up and opening up with, " What was it you were saying about me cursing and setting a poor example?"

Eddie Murphy can fuck right off olly, he wasn't very funny to start with and he's gone downhill faster than Franz Klammer on steroids. 

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eddie Murphy can fuck right off olly, he wasn't very funny to start with and he's gone downhill faster than Franz Klammer on steroids. 

Oh there's no question that Eddie Murphy's about as funny as a sign saying "For Sale: Newborn Baby's Booties - Unused", but the point about Cosby's moral hypocrisy stands. Remember him going around America telling poor black people to shape up and take responsibility for their actions? This cunt is worse than Savile. At least Sir Jim had the excuse that as a BBC employee rape was compulsory.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Murph & Crosbo, are one the same, Olly, as is evident from one of their more recent appearances at the Black Mambo Award Ceremony.  

Funny-Eddie-Murphy-Face.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Murph & Crosbo, are one the same, Olly, as is evident from one of their more recent appearances at the Black Mambo Award Ceremony.  

Funny-Eddie-Murphy-Face.jpg

Is that not an Eddie Murphy/Whoopi Goldberg mashup? They all look the fucking same to me. Actors, I mean.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Is that not an Eddie Murphy/Whoopi Goldberg mashup? They all look the fucking same to me. Actors, I mean.

Well, it sure to fuck isn't Snow White. 

I take it Cliff Huxtable is the character he played in an American sitcom? Apart from 'Curb your Enthusiasm' and 'The Larry Sanders Show' I don't watch yank comedies because of the cunt audience  whooping every time some cunt character makes an appearance and because they're are as funny as pancreatic cancer. 

The Fonz was a cunt 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it Cliff Huxtable is the character he played in an American sitcom? Apart from 'Curb your Enthusiasm' and 'The Larry Sanders Show' I don't watch yank comedies because of the cunt audience  whooping every time some cunt character makes an appearance and because they're are as funny as pancreatic cancer

The Fonz was a cunt 

Who better than you to surmise, eh, Gyppo?

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 8:31 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

So Bill Cosby has been convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting one of the women who accused him. Three counts carrying ten years each, so he should be out when he's 110. Considering over 50 women have made allegations, he seems to have got off lightly, had he been convicted of 50 counts, he would be looking at 500 years. Mind you, with good behaviour he could have been out in 300, which would have been a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

The thing is if he had been sentenced in the Uk, he would be out in two and a half years. Tops.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:35 PM, Lord Punkape said:

I’ve actually eaten Warthog in Kenya when I was on Safari in the Tsavo games reserve.It’s delicious.

We shot at anything that moved....

lol.

David Attenborough is a cunt.

Rare like.