CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10,000 Feckless millennial scum handout

and

Give millennials £10,000 each and make pensioners pay national insurance, influential commission says.

Virtually every week, we hear from some shrill voice or other trying to make out that 'millennials' are the first generation in history to be worse off than their parents.

In other words, the entire population of under-30s is effectively a repressed group that should be given special treatment.

In order to redress matters the pompously called Resolution Foundation proposes that all 25-year-olds be paid an 'inheritance' of £10,000, which could be used as a downpayment on a home, to acquire skills or to set up a business. It would be paid for — surprise, surprise — out of greater taxes on pensioners.

Fuck 'em, feckless, no-mark parasites, try fuckin' working for a living, cunts!

4288.jpg?w=460&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

12 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Give millennials £10,000 each and make pensioners pay national insurance, influential commission says.

Virtually every week, we hear from some shrill voice or other trying to make out that 'millennials' are the first generation in history to be worse off than their parents.

In other words, the entire population of under-30s is effectively a repressed group that should be given special treatment.

In order to redress matters the pompously called Resolution Foundation proposes that all 25-year-olds be paid an 'inheritance' of £10,000, which could be used as a downpayment on a home, to acquire skills or to set up a business. It would be paid for — surprise, surprise — out of greater taxes on pensioners.

I like the 'Revolution" banner at the back. Fucking middle class wanker underneath it wouldn't be at the front leading the storming of parliament. The little shit would be at the back watching the working class cannon fodder be annihilated and then fuck off back to his/her parents house in Dorking. The little cunt. They can all fuck off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

Old cunts have been riding the gravy train for far too long and need to make a greater contribution to the next generation. They've had the advantages of final salary pensions and low property prices, plus a myriad of other fortuitous financial circumstances, which has left them sitting pretty. Why should they all get free bus passes and TV licences without any sort of means testing? Give free bus passes to young people on low wages to make work a more attractive prospect. 

And as for scrounging, even when it comes to welfare young people are unfairly discriminated against. If you are aged between 16 and 24 and are single, government means tested benefits state that you need £57.90 per week to live on. If you are over 65 and single, this rockets to £176.40. So even feckless old cunts who haven't saved for their retirement or had the gilt-edged fiscal luck of their generation still cream it in.

Why the fuck does some piss soaked, dementia riddled old cunt who never leaves their house, need or deserve more than three times the amount of income to live than a young active person?

They don't, they get it and every fucking thing else they want because they vote. It's about time someone had the bollocks to speak out against the blue rinse voting bloc, and I for one hope that they get absolutely fucking stung.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why the fuck does some piss soaked, dementia riddled old cunt who never leaves their house, need or deserve more than three times the amount of income to live than a young active person?

you've never really given Drew a chance have you Decimus.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Old cunts have been riding the gravy train for far too long and need to make a greater contribution to the next generation. They've had the advantages of final salary pensions and low property prices, plus a myriad of other fortuitous financial circumstances, which has left them sitting pretty. Why should they all get free bus passes and TV licences without any sort of means testing? Give free bus passes to young people on low wages to make work a more attractive prospect. 

And as for scrounging, even when it comes to welfare young people are unfairly discriminated against. If you are aged between 16 and 24 and are single, government means tested benefits state that you need £57.90 per week to live on. If you are over 65 and single, this rockets to £176.40. So even feckless old cunts who haven't saved for their retirement or had the gilt-edged fiscal luck of their generation still cream it in.

They don't, they get it and every fucking thing else they want because they vote. It's about time someone had the bollocks to speak out against the blue rinse voting bloc, and I for one hope that they get absolutely fucking stung.

You heartless fucking cunt, they all fought in the war you know!

(In Pen's case, the First World War.)

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I missed out on the final salary lark but I agree with a lot of what you say. I know cunts who retired due to "ill health" whilst they were in their early mid 40s and 30 years later the cunts are still around often living the life of Reilly on index linked pensions and with more money than they know what to do with. Another racket was cunts who did jobs for around 12 to 15 years and then had their pensions made up to 20 or 25 years one cunt I know did about 15 years behind a post office counter and then at 40 had a "mental breakdown" and he was lording it with his Post Office Pension and incapacity benefit from 1997 until the new WSA system kicked in and was then suddenly fit to work again. I would say keep the free bus passes but tighten up on the requirements for driving after 60. But pensions over a certain (and modest level) should be taxed as unearned income at the 50% rate.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You heartless fucking cunt, they all fought in the war you know!

(In Pen's case, the First World War.)

.I fought you in the Bore sic War

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was massively outgunned, so my unconditional surrender was never in doubt.

There was that moment when you said something slightly amusing and the the elephant fell over with shock.

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, r-soles said:

Sounds like trying to buy the youth vote back from uncle Corbyn. How long will it be before we're flooded with grey haired child refugees. This new 'vodka and dope' payment is a total waste of money. The ones who would use it for anything meaningful are the ones who probably wouldn't need it. Could possibly stop a lot of the killings in London if they paid their dealers what they owe with it. 

Guest luke swarm

Before we give these young people a £10,000 windfall, I would suggest that we invest heavily in the tattoo artist industry and a massive hotel building project centred around Benidorm, Ibiza and Rhyl (for the midlands posse). We may need extra maternity units in the nine months after this misguided proposed handout 

What an utterly fucking stupid idea. I guarantee that 80% of this money will be spent on the above and the other 10% on narcotics leaving 10% for investment purposes by the 10% of millennial's who actually have some sense to plan for future needs. Who the fuck funds these nutcase "research" outfits. I bet its the University of Tipton.     

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Before we give these young people a £10,000 windfall, I would suggest that we invest heavily in the tattoo artist industry and a massive hotel building project centred around Benidorm, Ibiza and Rhyl (for the midlands posse). We may need extra maternity units in the nine months after this misguided proposed handout 

What an utterly fucking stupid idea. I guarantee that 80% of this money will be spent on the above and the other 10% on narcotics leaving 10% for investment purposes by the 10% of millennial's who actually have some sense to plan for future needs. Who the fuck funds these nutcase "research" outfits. I bet its the University of Tipton.     

I agree that younger people need to be helped in some way or form, but to give them £10,000 each is a ridiculous notion. All that will happen is that the average price of a house will shoot up by ten k as there is absolutely no way a government in this country would ever be willing to heavily regulate the property market in such a way that the resultant flood of this proposed capital would have no effect on house prices.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I suspect the remaining 10% will not be invested and instead used for beard care products and inflated self importance reduction surgery.

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree that younger people need to be helped in some way or form, but to give them £10,000 each is a ridiculous notion. All that will happen is that the average price of a house will shoot up by ten k as there is absolutely no way a government in this country would ever be willing to heavily regulate the property market in such a way that the resultant flood of this proposed capital would have no effect on house prices.

here's a few radical ideas to help young people Decs, some of it is going to sound crazy and a bit far fetched but bear with me:

Employ more qualified teachers and decrease class sizes so that our youth get a decent education in a decent environment. 

Bring back apprenticeships, not the ones masquerading as modern apprentice schemes but proper skill based apprenticeships, give companies who offer them tax breaks so they have incentive to train a young upcoming workforce.

Get rid of stamp duty for first time buyers permanently on properties below a certain realistic threshold.

If a company wants to import a skilled person from abroad then impose costs to disincentivise, this may convince the cunts to actually train people here and invest something back into the country.

Everyone over 80 to be mandatorily turned into cheese flavoured soylent green and imported to France.

that's it and I think you will agree that if we have 10k per scrote available then this would be a better way of spending it. I realise that the first four are outlandishly crazy and will never happen.

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

here's a few radical ideas to help young people Decs, some of it is going to sound crazy and a bit far fetched but bear with me:

Employ more qualified teachers and decrease class sizes so that our youth get a decent education in a decent environment. 

Bring back apprenticeships, not the ones masquerading as modern apprentice schemes but proper skill based apprenticeships, give companies who offer them tax breaks so they have incentive to train a young upcoming workforce.

Get rid of stamp duty for first time buyers permanently on properties below a certain realistic threshold.

If a company wants to import a skilled person from abroad then impose costs to disincentivise, this may convince the cunts to actually train people here and invest something back into the country.

Everyone over 80 to be mandatorily turned into cheese flavoured soylent green and imported to France.

that's it. I realise that the first four are crazy and will never happen.

What about deporting all the blacks?

Or appointing Monumental Cunt as chancellor of the exchequer?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

that would automatically lead to the closure of the Kentucky Fried Chicken company leading to mass starvation and riots in the inner cities. I think this problem of the surplus black population should be best answered by one of our amateur bigots such as @r-soles. He always presents a well thought out and reasonable solution to such complex conundrums. 

Typical spineless political cunts. Take the easy way out and accrue a whole generation of votes. Rob the old instead of tackling the real problem.........an over inflated housing market of nefarious foreign money.

Also too many cunts going to university for mickey mouse degree and having debt to pay, instead of having savings for deposit on gaff. Mr Blair and his fucking education, education and more fucking education to thank for this situation.

Fuck the cunts. Interest rates are on their arse and will be for the foreseeable future. Borrowing money is cheap and these cunts are going to get 10k for fuck all. Makes no sense. 

Fuck off and piss on their metrosexual, manicured fucking iPhone addicted rules.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or appointing Monumental Cunt as chancellor of the exchequer?

I'm an investigative reporter who went undercover to find this shit on Mongumental cunt's front window

Participants_spoke_of_the_racism_and_dis

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Typical spineless political cunts. Take the easy way out and accrue a whole generation of votes. Rob the old instead of tackling the real problem.........an over inflated housing market of nefarious foreign money.

Also too many cunts going to university for mickey mouse degree and having debt to pay, instead of having savings for deposit on gaff. Mr Blair and his fucking education, education and more fucking education to thank for this situation.

Fuck the cunts. Interest rates are on their arse and will be for the foreseeable future. Borrowing money is cheap and these cunts are going to get 10k for fuck all. Makes no sense. 

Fuck off and piss on their metrosexual, manicured fucking iPhone addicted rules.

Mickey Mouse degrees?! Surely a degree in marine biology is essential to undertaking a position in the HR department of a mobile phone retailer, which is what they'll end up doing after their parents have paid for them to spend a year bumming round the world, getting meaningful ethnic tattoos, wearing flip-flops, meeting people from exotic cultures and trying to fuck them etc'.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I couldn't agree more. They should go beyond robbing the decrepit old bastards, and send the cunts back to Nigeria. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I spend at least £20,000 a year on Golf club subscriptions, golf equipment and apparel and golfing holidays.🏌🏻‍♂

Lol.

Let them eat cake...

Fuck off.