CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10,000 Feckless millennial scum handout

and

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Rev said:

Shower of pastel-haired, gender-fluid, spoilt leftie cunt-beards should be turned into blancmange with a fucking tyre lever.

I want them dead.

Cunts.

Greetings Mr Revs. Have you been mulching your borders and tending your hanging baskets? It's that time of year, and I know you like a good showy-bloom in-keeping with the traditions of a Parson of your status. Venus Fly Traps are in vogue in my manor, as so too are her Sister's since her waters broke. 

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Never apologise young not working cock,any signs of weakness will be met with major hostility you simple minded fucking idiot, once you've committed to calling another cunt a raving fucking homo like our resident spunk encrusted Eton alumni then you stay the course,if I have to remind you again you will be in my compactor quicker than r soles will make another incoherent racist filled load of fluff,fuck off.

Doubly noted master jedi. I think mongumental cunt is the site's de facto racist though.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm generally regarded as the thinking cunts racist around here. Certainly the most literate.

Well Mongumental would be regarded as the errhh... non thinking man's racist i suppose? lol. Maybe Foaming fucking nutcase would be more appropriate? From what i've seen, i'd like to think you're quite smart Eric without trying to sound all mushy and arse licky.  

15 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Well Mongumental would be regarded as the errhh... non thinking man's racist i suppose? lol. Maybe Foaming fucking nutcase would be more appropriate? From what i've seen, i'd like to think you're quite smart Eric without trying to sound all mushy and arse licky.  

Mongumental is presumably lying low after the absolute thrashing he took from roops the other day. His stupidity in thinking he could post such shite and not realising the evil witch would take him down with a weapons grade cunting, is astounding 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mongumental is presumably lying low after the absolute thrashing he took from roops the other day. His stupidity in thinking he could post such shite and not realising the evil witch would take him down with a weapons grade cunting, is astounding 

Lol do you reckon he's been detained in the cuntscorner Auschwitz for another 28 days.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lol do you reckon he's been detained in the cuntscorner Auschwitz for another 28 days.

Nahh. He's never been known to take a shower. The smelly cunt. 

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Unlikely as mrs R usually takes sadistic pleasure in sending these cunts down publicly, unless it was more stupidity via PM which I wouldn't put past the pig shit thick fuckwit.

I've petitioned, along with others, for a list of cooler inmates, their crimes and sentence in the "site ideas" section for some time, but the admin cunts ain't listening  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlikely as mrs R usually takes sadistic pleasure in sending these cunts down publicly, unless it was more stupidity via PM which I wouldn't put past the pig shit thick fuckwit.

I've petitioned, along with others, for a list of cooler inmates, their crimes and sentence in the "site ideas" section for some time, but the admin cunts ain't listening  

That would be hilarious. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The list would be as bogus as the members list... The last I see of him, he'd called her a cunt. She must have put her black cap on, rather than in. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If he has old bean, I vote commendant judgetwat (copyright @Punkape) to be in charge of the "shower" block and @ratcum to clear up the bodies 

Now, Punkers, in charge of the shower block would certainly have us all minding our P's & Qs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 4:52 PM, Decimus said:

Old cunts have been riding the gravy train for far too long and need to make a greater contribution to the next generation. They've had the advantages of final salary pensions and low property prices, plus a myriad of other fortuitous financial circumstances, which has left them sitting pretty. Why should they all get free bus passes and TV licences without any sort of means testing? Give free bus passes to young people on low wages to make work a more attractive prospect. 

And as for scrounging, even when it comes to welfare young people are unfairly discriminated against. If you are aged between 16 and 24 and are single, government means tested benefits state that you need £57.90 per week to live on. If you are over 65 and single, this rockets to £176.40. So even feckless old cunts who haven't saved for their retirement or had the gilt-edged fiscal luck of their generation still cream it in.

Why the fuck does some piss soaked, dementia riddled old cunt who never leaves their house, need or deserve more than three times the amount of income to live than a young active person?

They don't, they get it and every fucking thing else they want because they vote. It's about time someone had the bollocks to speak out against the blue rinse voting bloc, and I for one hope that they get absolutely fucking stung.

You stupid fucking twat. They pay a smaller amount to young people because they have a lifetime of potentially earning their own money - old cunts don't. If you make it even more comfortable for young people it becomes an even greater temptation to make the lifestyle choice of sitting on your arse all day watching Kyle Files.

20 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You stupid fucking twat. They pay a smaller amount to young people because they have a lifetime of potentially earning their own money - old cunts don't. If you make it even more comfortable for young people it becomes an even greater temptation to make the lifestyle choice of sitting on your arse all day watching Kyle Files.

Your Victorian notions of the deserving and undeserving poor aside, do you then think that it's right that after a lifetime of sitting on their arse, an old cunt is then rewarded at 65 with treble the amount of government handouts?

Because the one's getting it are invariably the people who automatically migrate from JSA to Pension Credit after years of doing absolutely jack fucking shit, you stupid fucking cunt.

I'm glad you're not in charge of the economy, it's fucked enough as it is from subsidising your arthritic friends. Let you loose with the budget and it'd be free bungalows and a grand a week for any cunt with incontinence and a Jack Russell.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your Victorian notions of the deserving and undeserving poor aside, do you then think that it's right that after a lifetime of sitting on their arse, an old cunt is then rewarded at 65 with treble the amount of government handouts?

Because the one's getting it are invariably the people who automatically migrate from JSA to Pension Credit after years of doing absolutely jack fucking shit, you stupid fucking cunt.

I'm glad you're not in charge of the economy, it's fucked enough as it is from subsidising your arthritic friends. Let you loose with the budget and it'd be free bungalows and a grand a week for any cunt with incontinence and a Jack Russell.

The old folk who are being targeted are the ones who have to continue working past retirement age. The majority of these will not be by choice. It's only these who will be made to pay NI contributions. The way to solve the housing issue is simple. Sell all the housing association homes to the tenants in them at reduced cost. They cost more to maintain than they get rent. Build new homes with the money. House prices will drop, all the buy to letters will sell up, house prices will drop again. That will target the old with assets, not the poor fuckers who've worked in low wage jobs.

Work for builders, take on more apprentices, house prices drop for youth, house associations get maintenace free homes, economy gets a boost from furnishing the homes, more tax for government. Everyones a winner.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, White van man said:

The old folk who are being targeted are the ones who have to continue working past retirement age. The majority of these will not be by choice. It's only these who will be made to pay NI contributions. The way to solve the housing issue is simple. Sell all the housing association homes to the tenants in them at reduced cost. They cost more to maintain than they get rent. Build new homes with the money. House prices will drop, all the buy to letters will sell up, house prices will drop again. That will target the old with assets, not the poor fuckers who've worked in low wage jobs.

Work for builders, take on more apprentices, house prices drop for youth, house associations get maintenace free homes, economy gets a boost from furnishing the homes, more tax for government. Everyones a winner.

some good ideas but trouble is that those people in those housing association homes don't really have a pot to piss in. Majority will be in low wage jobs and with other assorted social problems. The whole problem is that no one will borrow to these people either because they have no savings and little possibility of any kind of deposit. Also a lot of them have other issues which exclude them from decent finance and some of it is justified.

Also this assumes that all people want to be property owners, this is simply not true as some prefer renting over owning. Cannot understand this mind set myself but its true.  

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, White van man said:

Selling the council houses and reducing the council housing stock  was one of the factors that pushed house prices up in the first place. Encouraging buy to let was another factor. One way to deal with the problem is to punitively tax buy to letters who have purchased basic bottom of the market two and three bedroom semis. This would drastically drop the price of starter homes. I would not ban buy to let but I would encourage them to concentrate on the conversion of larger old type "villas" into flats or smaller units.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A factor that has been creeping in over the last 25 years or so are the codgers who are popping off a 80 to 90 years old and their heirs then selling their houses (which were often bought originally for less than £1500 back in the 50 & 60s) for £250k or more and then paying off their own mortgages and sitting there with £200k + plus in the bank that they themselves have not actually earned. This again impacts in a negative on the younger generation. Perhaps some method needs to be found to pass this money straight on to the young at a point in time when they do need  money rather than to 50 or 60 somethings who should have enough money.

45 minutes ago, White van man said:

Part of my work includes housing and the majority of people in social housing these days have accrued substantial arrears on their rent and have no capital to buy even if this was offered to them. If they can't or won't pay subsidised cheap rent the last thing this country needs is to give them mortgages that they will undoubtedly default on.

The simple answer would be for the government to encourage and provide the resources for local authorities to build more council houses. Unfortunately there isn't the political will, and even if there was, there is no money to fund this. I don't know how the housing issue can be solved, state intervention has pros and cons and the current situation obviously isn't working either. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The simple answer would be for the government to encourage and provide the resources for local authorities to build more council houses. Unfortunately there isn't the political will, and even if there was, there is no money to fund this. I don't know how the housing issue can be solved, state intervention has pros and cons and the current situation obviously isn't working either. 

Perhaps a part of that could come from a heavier inheritance tax on the proceeds from property sales of people who have died. Yes it might result in old people selling their houses before they die to help their heirs avoid this "tax" but the benefits might be two fold in that it would help lower property prices and the money from the house sale used fund their late life care.=, rather cost.than them trying to cling on their at any price. Another thing that also need to be banned is equity release.

Punters have listed several reasons behind the housing crisis, all of them valid but I would relegate them as contributing factors. People need to understand two underlying sociological issues which paint a much larger picture.

1/ The breakdown of the traditional nuclear family unit; only two generations ago a boy and girl would meet, fall in love and think through their plans on deciding to marry. They would save with a building society, obtain a property and raise a family and on the whole, would stay together in one house. Couples who could not qualify to purchase a house would secure a guaranteed tenancy with the council. Universal family fracturing has resulted in the nuclear family being much less prevalent leading to an exponential demand of smaller living units.

2/ The changing nature of employment; again, only two generations ago people rarely changed employment - a job was for life. For good or bad that has now changed. The employment market now requires that people be more flexible and above all, more mobile thus creating more short-term demand.

These two factors have changed the housing demand paradigm. The supply side to the equation was facilitated by several reactions, some of which had unintended consequences. The main contributory supply facilitators are, but not limited to -.

The introduction of no-fault divorces and the relative ease in divorce proceedings.

Gordon Brown's pension raids, which was partly responsible for the destruction of the British pension infrastructure, once the envy of the world.  This led to people seeking to park their money into secure assets which provided better long-term returns and led to the boom of private landlords, facilitated by...

The introduction of the assured shorthold tenancy agreement.

The economic "big bang" which led to...

the removal of strict demarcation rules between market-makers, banks, brokers, management consultants and accountants.

The demutualisation of building societies.

So, what's the answer?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Part of my work includes housing and the majority of people in social housing these days have accrued substantial arrears on their rent and have no capital to buy even if this was offered to them. If they can't or won't pay subsidised cheap rent the last thing this country needs is to give them mortgages that they will undoubtedly default on.

If you are privy to the details of this human debris who seem to have no concept of staying within ones economic means, then why the fuck aren't you stockpiling anthrax to cull these leeches? Being from your backwards region of simple yokels, most of them are probably your cousins.

Monobrowed juggeared cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The demutualisation of building societies.

So, what's the answer?

Something that happened at the turn of the 1980s was banks offering home in competition with building societies. House prices shot up almost overnight I bought a two bedroom terrace for £5,000 at the end of 1979 and sold it 18 months later for £8,500. Building society and mutual insurance was the next thing that caused a jump. Another factor that also pushed prices up was the acquisition of and merging of smaller building companies to build up mega building companies that then lobbied MPs. Barrets I think were one of the first to jump on this band wagon. Leach were actually still building and selling new two bedroomed house in the North-East in the mid 1970s for just around £2,500 and company owner said that he was making a "good profit". The guidance for mortgages until the early 1980s was 10% deposit and you would be lent  times your annual salary. That also helped keep house prices under control. The concept of buy to let id not really exist, if you wanted to let you would usually need to buy the house outright or get a commercial loan and the return on renting out property were not very good.