CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who will not be watching the royal wedding

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I will setting off from home at 0500 on the big day to travel to Windsor. I am really looking forward to being there. Anyone who is not looking forwards to the wedding is a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I will setting off from home at 0500 on the big day to travel to Windsor. I am really looking forward to being there. Anyone who is not looking forwards to the wedding is a cunt.

I think you should set off immediately and get a good place to view these proceedings. I would suggest that you leave any means of logging on to here behind so you can concentrate on the big event. Off you go and enjoy yourself.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think you should set off immediately and get a good place to view these proceedings. I would suggest that you leave any means of logging on to here behind so you can concentrate on the big event. Off you go and enjoy yourself.

I am against illegal logging.

Guest judgetwi

Sarajevo 28 June 1914.......that’s how you treat Royalty. Of course nobody will be going to war over this pair of free loading cunts.

Allah Snackbar !!

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Sarajevo 28 June 1914.......that’s how you treat Royalty. Of course nobody will be going to war over this pair of free loading cunts.

Allah Snackbar !!

Vile Republican

Is it on the telly ? ..will Primark be doing Royle family outfits .. will dogs be painted red white and blue ..  will A&E depts be fully prepared for nans who can't shit from over excitement .. will Alan Titchmarsh explode ...   will Concorde and a Lancaster bomber do a fly by ..  Is it on at Wembley or the O2 ?

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

With any luck you'll be trampled to death by a pack of hysterical old biddys and vile thick chavy types. 

Or of course slaughtered by the Islamic state hit squads poised to do the world a favour 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck you'll be trampled to death by a pack of hysterical old biddys and vile thick chavy types. 

Or of course slaughtered by the Islamic state hit squads poised to do the world a favour 

I would like you to be inside the "royal box" with Lord Mountbatten.

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

At least the Queen won't be the oldest person in attendance. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At least the Queen won't be the oldest person in attendance. 

......and if you turn up she won’t be the only queen either.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Presumably this is indirectly aimed at our favourite transgendered old bag, Judge, otherwise I interpret it as fighting talk.

No need to talk about Wolfie like that.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

......and if you turn up she won’t be the only queen either.

Oh look .. you got another little Stubby like!

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Is this your dad?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Presumably this is indirectly aimed at our favourite transgendered old bag, Judge, otherwise I interpret it as fighting talk.

Sorry, I thought you were that Decimus wanker. My mistake.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I am only interested in royal funerals.  Anybody who watches weddings just because of royalty....is a complete and utter cunt.  

Guest White van man
12 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

What daft cunt would get married on fa cup final day. Especially when the daft cunt gets a free ticket. Harrys pussy whipped the 1st day. Is he wearing the dress?

Just now, White van man said:

What daft cunt would get married on fa cup final day. Especially when the daft cunt gets a free ticket. Harrys pussy whipped the 1st day. Is he wearing the dress?

Not as pussy whipped as it may appear, if he's anything like Daddy ginge, he's already shagging at least 2 of her friends.

• Like 1