CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Super' as an adverb

Jiggerycock

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I rented a car from Goldcar in Seville last week. Booked it online and was content with the mini/compact option.. which suggests a fiat 500 or similar. The nice lady at the desk gave me a salmon coloured Twingo and I pretended not to care. 

That's good. Changing the subject, do you have any time for Decimus?

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I’m honest, I fear him a little. When he gets stuck in he’s always right on the button. It hurts. 

To be honest, I'm a little bit hurt that I was left for an entire month to run the show on my own. I was clearly struggling, and I'm amazed that I managed to keep my like to post ratio below 1.22.

Anyway, get fucked, I'm logging out and won't be returning until you beg for it.

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be honest, I'm a little bit hurt that I was left for an entire month to run the show on my own. I was clearly struggling, and I'm amazed that I managed to keep my like to post ratio below 1.22.

Anyway, get fucked, I'm logging out and won't be returning until you beg for it.

Bollocks, the only thing you have ever struggled with is walking by a pub and not going in.    lol, fuck off, and vivre.