CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Super' as an adverb

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi

I don’t know about that super cunt Hamilton as i’m not a super fan of F1. All I know is he is a super Taxdodger of a cunt.

Yes, this is yet another verbal American trend gradually creeping into everyday speech, especially among millennials and other cretins who spend all their time watching Netflix. It’s not quite up there with “can I get” or”my bad” but it’s super pissing me off.

Still, when you hear someone using this cuntspeak at least you are forewarned that you are dealing with someone of very limited intelligence. Probably about chimpanzee level.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

...As far as the rules go, we'll let Mrs Roops decide...

Strictly speaking, Punkape has not broken any rules, however, considering his previous record the homophobic homosexual should be keeping his nose clean. I think we will extend the Punkape.exe rules to include not bringing any fellow punters' relatives into the discourse. No doubt he will reflect on this during his next period of incarceration. (More of that later)

Reading between the lines, it must be fairly obvious what the fantasist's circumstances are - independently uber-wealthy and refined country gentlemen of leisure is not it. He makes too many technical errors when describing his lifestyle and he has been caught out telling massive porkies; remember sat-navgate?

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Roops if you are reading , please delete this (my) nom.

As you can see it's gone very boring.

Then kill me

The thread is boring 'cos it was derailed and contravenes the punkape.exe rule. Every time punkape contravenes the rule he is sent down, the sentence doubling on each occasion, consequently its two months cooler time effective immediately. Moving forwards, questions may well be asked as to why the Admins don't incinerate his ass, the answer is/was that he provides entertainment value...of sorts. However, having just read his previous rap sheets I'm thinking the demerits now outweigh the merits in keeping him on. Punkape could do well to reflect on that upon release.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strictly speaking, Punkape has not broken any rules, however, considering his previous record the homophobic homosexual should be keeping his nose clean. I think we will extend the Punkape.exe rules to include not bringing any fellow punters' relatives into the discourse. No doubt he will reflect on this during his next period of incarceration. (More of that later)

Reading between the lines, it must be fairly obvious what the fantasist's circumstances are - independently uber-wealthy and refined country gentlemen of leisure is not it. He makes too many technical errors when describing his lifestyle and he has been caught out telling massive porkies; remember sat-navgate?

The thread is boring 'cos it was derailed and contravenes the punkape.exe rule. Every time punkape contravenes the rule he is sent down, the sentence doubling on each occasion, consequently its two months cooler time effective immediately. Moving forwards, questions may well be asked as to why the Admins don't incinerate his ass, the answer is/was that he provides entertainment value...of sorts. However, having just read his previous rap sheets I'm thinking the demerits now outweigh the merits in keeping him on. Punkape could do well to reflect on that upon release.

I'm serious. Please delete this nom if you can

I'm sick to death of the same faces, repeating the same insults to the same recipients on every nom put up.

The occasional witty barb and hell, even a mature and interesting discussion can crop up but Jesus there's a lot of repetitive shite to wade through to get to the good stuff. In this respect, this / my nom serves no useful purpose, having gone down the clichéd sewer of repetition, so, respectfully, please delete it.

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You arse licking non cunt.  Do you realise that Proper had to spend time away from the sluice room to appease  you.  The shit doesn't come out of the bedpans on its own you know.

Behold the field in which I grow my fucks!

Thou will see it is barren

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

And what we’re left with, after all the pruning, is a fucking shit nom.

And no punkape for 2 months, despite being a fantasist bullshitter, one of the funniest characters here. Now the road is clear for endless repetitive, humourless dissertations on Brexit, by google monkeys eager to convince everyone that they understand economics and government policy. How utterly fucking enthralling.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm serious. Please delete this nom if you can

I'm sick to death of the same faces, repeating the same insults to the same recipients on every nom put up.

The occasional witty barb and hell, even a mature and interesting discussion can crop up but Jesus there's a lot of repetitive shite to wade through to get to the good stuff. In this respect, this / my nom serves no useful purpose, having gone down the clichéd sewer of repetition, so, respectfully, please delete it.

Boring fucking killjoy cunt. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boring fucking killjoy cunt. 

Why not set up a nom called, ooooh I dunno 'Repetitive fucking homophobic drivel' say where you and (your apparent best friend) Punkape can go form a fisting daisy chain of mirth?

Fuck it, all the other twats who enjoy that kind of thing can go on there as well.

It'd be like Lemon Party (and don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about) for Cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Why not set up a nom called, ooooh I dunno 'Repetitive fucking homophobic drivel' say where you and (your apparent best friend) Punkape can go form a fisting daisy chain of mirth?

Fuck it, all the other twats who enjoy that kind of thing can go on there as well.

It'd be like Lemon Party (and don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about) for Cunts.

Punkers (and the likes of) only attract such 'drivel' to themselves, Jiggers ol' bean, and as you will know too, there are some on here who do nothing else but turn each & every nomination into an off-topic playground or as a means to vent their on-going & tedious shite and without any variation or unpredictability, You gayboy! lol.  

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers (and the likes of) only attract such 'drivel' to themselves, Jiggers ol' bean, and as you will know too, there are some on here who do nothing else but turn each & every nomination into an off-topic playground or as a means to vent their on-going & tedious shite and without any variation or unpredictability, You gayboy! lol.  

Super!

(In the style of David Harris-Jones, 'The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin')

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Super!

(In the style of David Harris-Jones, 'The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin')

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

In a momentary cessation to despising you, I once won a spelling contest with that word.  The gave me that word, and my opponent the word "vindictive."  The irony was not lost.  

She was a cunt.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In a momentary cessation to despising you, I once won a spelling contest with that word.  The gave me that word, and my opponent the word "vindictive."  The irony was not lost.  

She was a cunt.  

Wherever you live, your village is being deprived of its idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wherever you live, your village is being deprived of its idiot. 

Jazz, you sourful old rectal fissure, as I've told you numerous times, everybody here dislikes you immensely.  With that comes untold amounts of personal contempt and disdain for your very existence.  Clearly, with your persistence in turning up every day for hours on end, you're a prisoner to your own spackiness.  Do you want to be free?  WIn the crowd, and you'll win your freedom...kill yourself!  Set yourself free!  You'll be doing human a great service in entertainment value, and you will no longer be bound to your chains of tedium and excruciating fucking fliddly infantile posts.  

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not being an 'internet cat', I genuinely, hand on heart had no idea what Lemon Party was until I just googled it, and now I am also familiar with 'Tub Girl'. How do you know of such things? Explain yourself, you fucking degenerate.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not being an 'internet cat', I genuinely, hand on heart had no idea what Lemon Party was until I just googled it, and now I am also familiar with 'Tub Girl'. How do you know of such things? Explain yourself, you fucking degenerate.

Troll-face.sh-340x340.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ancient stuff, eric. Lemon party was inscribed in hieroglyphics on the pyramid of gizeh.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Ancient stuff, eric. Lemon party was inscribed in hieroglyphics on the pyramid of gizeh.

I have fuck all to do with the internet save for this place and google. As you're better informed than I, perhaps you could explain what that face Baws posted means as well? I'm sure it has some significance to cunts who were loading cassette tapes onto Sinclair spectrums when I was out getting drunk and playing snooker.