CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Super' as an adverb

Jiggerycock

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have fuck all to do with the internet save for this place and google. As you're better informed than I, perhaps you could explain what that face Baws posted means as well? I'm sure it has some significance to cunts who were loading cassette tapes onto Sinclair spectrums when I was out getting drunk and playing snooker.

How did you locate this place? As for myself, I google-searched the words 'CUNT & SHIT'' and rather to my surprise, Franks name appeared and I was automatically directed here, for some reason.  

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Crete and it's super hot

Lol 

Fuck off 

Concrete? You should have used cold water in the mix. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

How did you locate this place? As for myself, I google-searched the words 'CUNT & SHIT'' and rather to my surprise, Franks name appeared and I was automatically directed here, for some reason.  

I had just seen that Jacamo advert with Flintoff prancing around like a spastic, and I speculatively typed, 'flintoff is a cunt' into Google, the first result took me straight to a topic by bubba concerning that very advert.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now the road is clear for endless repetitive, humourless dissertations on Brexit, by google monkeys eager to convince everyone that they understand economics and government policy. How utterly fucking enthralling.

Whilst I have no wish to reinforce your feelings of knowledge inadequacy I have to say there are some individuals here who know what they are talking about within certain fields of their professional expertise. If you had spent more time paying attention at school rather than mess around at the back of class then perhaps you would have achieved more than being a wannabe cop freezing his nuts off outside the pub doors...

That said, whilst you may whine about Brexit conversations, you are of course free to upload a witty and enthralling discourse on the flight characteristics of the .177 pellet compared to the .22. It may be that you have previously discussed the subject but due to the insomnia-busting nature of airgun dynamics, I wouldn't have paid attention nor remembered it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had just seen that Jacamo advert with Flintoff prancing around like a spastic, and I speculatively typed, 'flintoff is a cunt' into Google, the first result took me straight to a topic by bubba concerning that very advert.

Have your eyes been blurred ever since? My own experience has left me feeling emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit for days. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I have no wish to reinforce your feelings of knowledge inadequacy I have to say there are some individuals here who know what they are talking about within certain fields of their professional expertise. If you had spent more time paying attention at school rather than mess around at the back of class then perhaps you would have achieved more than being a wannabe cop freezing his nuts off outside the pub doors...

That said, whilst you may whine about Brexit conversations, you are of course free to upload a witty and enthralling discourse on the flight characteristics of the .177 pellet compared to the .22. It may be that you have previously discussed the subject but due to the insomnia-busting nature of airgun dynamics, I wouldn't have paid attention nor remembered it.

That’s a bit harsh. Are you on the blob?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Time of the month?

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have fuck all to do with the internet save for this place and google. As you're better informed than I, perhaps you could explain what that face Baws posted means as well? I'm sure it has some significance to cunts who were loading cassette tapes onto Sinclair spectrums when I was out getting drunk and playing snooker.

It's a standard picture used to indicate trolling, not that I'm any expert on these things. My personal favourites were mobog, popug and photoshoptroll, no idea if they're still going.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers (and the likes of) only attract such 'drivel' to themselves, Jiggers ol' bean, and as you will know too, there are some on here who do nothing else but turn each & every nomination into an off-topic playground or as a means to vent their on-going & tedious shite and without any variation or unpredictability, You gayboy! lol.  

Nope - you won’t ever find ‘eavens clogging up a nom with inane drivel. No sir.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wherever you live, your village is being deprived of its idiot. 

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Concrete? You should have used cold water in the mix. 

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Have your eyes been blurred ever since? My own experience has left me feeling emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit for days. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Jiggerycock said:

I'm looking at you, Lewis Hamilton! Especially you!

Another one to add to your shitlist of cuntyness.

You seem super sensitive about this subject. In fact, it's not just a shit nom., its a super - shit nom.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Crete and it's super hot

Lol 

Fuck off 

I'm in Hawaii and THAT IS super hot.

Fuck off yourself.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The .177 has a flat, more level trajectory over a longer distance, making it a better choice for precision target work, as opposed to .22 which tends to have a descending flight profile due to greater weight under the same propulsion (12 ft Lbs) although adjusting elevation of targeting after 20 yards, usually to a formula of half an inch visually on sight reticle per additional 10 yards should achieve the same accuracy and certainly a .22 provides more stopping power for small game hunting. The majority of rifle barrels are now twin rifled and with a smooth cylindrical outer finish, making them ideal for inserting into a vagina, should a lady wish to submit any tasteful snaps to the readers wives section of Guns & Ammo magazine.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The .177 has a flat, more level trajectory over a longer distance, making it a better choice for precision target work, as opposed to .22 which tends to have a descending flight profile due to greater weight under the same propulsion (12 ft Lbs) although adjusting elevation of targeting after 20 yards, usually to a formula of half an inch visually on sight reticle per additional 10 yards should achieve the same accuracy and certainly a .22 provides more stopping power for small game hunting. The majority of rifle barrels are now twin rifled and with a smooth cylindrical outer finish, making them ideal for inserting into a vagina, should a lady wish to submit any tasteful snaps to the readers wives section of Guns & Ammo magazine.

I bet you didn't Google that either.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Laffin’

Panzerknacker

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The .177 has a flat, more level trajectory over a longer distance, making it a better choice for precision target work, as opposed to .22 which tends to have a descending flight profile due to greater weight under the same propulsion (12 ft Lbs) although adjusting elevation of targeting after 20 yards, usually to a formula of half an inch visually on sight reticle per additional 10 yards should achieve the same accuracy and certainly a .22 provides more stopping power for small game hunting. The majority of rifle barrels are now twin rifled and with a smooth cylindrical outer finish

A word in your ear, eric..... it's fair enough to ridicule tragic computer geeks, but best not to follow that up with a detailed treatise demonstrating your encyclopaedic knowledge of airgun pellets. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

A word in your ear, eric..... it's fair enough to ridicule tragic computer geeks, but best not to follow that up with a detailed treatise demonstrating your encyclopaedic knowledge of airgun pellets. 

I needed to find something as a distraction from getting drunk and playing snooker. 2 silvers in the U.K. NSRA finals later and it's probably the subject I'm best qualified to comment on.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I needed to find something as a distraction from getting drunk and playing snooker. 2 silvers in the U.K. NSRA finals later and it's probably the subject I'm best qualified to comment on.

image.jpg

Officer Down?

• Like 5