CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No Brexit deal 'will up fish and chip prices'

and

Prices at fish and chip shops across the UK will have to increase to cover a rise in the cost of cod if Britain crashes out of the EU with no free trade deal, according to a new report.

In the event of a hard Brexit, investment bank Rabobank claims that tariffs placed on imports of the country's most popular seafood would range between 7.5% and 18%.

Rabobank animal protein analyst Beyhan De Jong said: "In the event of a hard Brexit, we would see tariffs imposed on fish imports, which would likely see Britain's fish and chip shops increase consumer prices to cover their own rising costs.

'according to a new report' , that is a new report written by some cunt we've never heard of, working for some cunt financial institution that we've also never heard of, probably with some vested interest in seeing Brexit, fail, so they can carry on sucking the EU's cock and making money out of manipulating the financial markets.

FFS, we invented Fish 'n' Chips, if that poncy cunt Edward Heath hadn't surrendered our fishing rights to the EU we could've eaten fish'n'chips for every fuckin' meal 'til the end of time.

Fuck the EU and the cunts who make money out of exploiting the Brexit situation for their own gain.

CUNTS!

s-l300.jpgFish1.jpg?resize=500,512

You missed the point entirely!

There's an actual job title, filled by a sentient being (not a made-up hologram from LSD-induced hell) of an 'Animal Protein Analyst '

...and he works for Rabobank

..........and his name is Beyhan De Jong

It's over for this site. You cannot get anymore cunty than this

Guest Wizardsleeve

The EU can fuck off.  Get the boats rigged and sorted and go fucking fish!  Poach the fucking cod right out of the fucking water, and get the shops deep fat fryers warmed up!  Is it that fucking difficult?  Britain would be smart to begin Cod farms in our national waters.  Guarantee fresh, toxin free fish for OUR fucking people.  Sell the carcinogen heavy ocean fish to the foreign cunts trying to dictate terms to us on our fucking soil!  

Jiggers is right, you simply can't get anymore cunty than this!  

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Prices at fish and chip shops across the UK will have to increase to cover a rise in the cost of cod if Britain crashes out of the EU with no free trade deal, according to a new report.

In the event of a hard Brexit, investment bank Rabobank claims that tariffs placed on imports of the country's most popular seafood would range between 7.5% and 18%.

Rabobank animal protein analyst Beyhan De Jong said: "In the event of a hard Brexit, we would see tariffs imposed on fish imports, which would likely see Britain's fish and chip shops increase consumer prices to cover their own rising costs.

'according to a new report' , that is a new report written by some cunt we've never heard of, working for some cunt financial institution that we've also never heard of, probably with some vested interest in seeing Brexit, fail, so they can carry on sucking the EU's cock and making money out of manipulating the financial markets.

FFS, we invented Fish 'n' Chips, if that poncy cunt Edward Heath hadn't surrendered our fishing rights to the EU we could've eaten fish'n'chips for every fuckin' meal 'til the end of time.

Fuck the EU and the cunts who make money out of exploiting the Brexit situation for their own gain.

CUNTS!

How on Earth did the printers not see their obvious error with adding the 'o' to Counting?

Guest judgetwi

I’m sorry but this is what happens when you scum don’t vote the way you are told . We spent 9.5 million of your money to put the information through your letterbox ; we spent millions more to import the US Prezzy ( the cuddly one ) to tell you how to vote. We persuaded the greatest people in our country...Blair, Major, Mandelson, Heseltine , Brown, Prescott, Clegg, Goboff, Bonio etc. to give you their wisdom. But did you listen? No, you fell for some slogan on the side of a bus you thick cunts. Fuck me, we could have done that but we didn’t want to insult your intelligence.

Now you are moaning about the price of fish and chips you cunts! Sorry, but we have spent the last 2 years trotting out slebs telling you what a mistake you made and you still won’t listen! Do you really want our finest Taxdodgers to go and live in the EU? And how are we going to tempt all those hard working, tax paying immigrants and their untold dependents away from the EU paradise?

Fuck you, as soon as the Royal wedding is over, I’m off. If you dumb wankers won’t listen to Eddie Izzard there’s no point in me trying to educate you. Cunts.

15 hours ago, r-soles said:

CUNTS!

Good, there are too many fat cunts around as it is.

16 hours ago, r-soles said:

CUNTS!

Jesus wept. Not only do you undoubtedly have your fish & chips served in Daily Mail newspaper, I suspect you wipe your arse with it once your ageing sphincter muscle enforces its daily, uncontrollable teenage tantrum upon you. At least part of you remains forever young.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Type-45 destroyers?

The little tarts only vessel is the blocked one in its/her brain. Surely you've worked that one out for yourself.

Guest White van man

I think we've got the EU over a barrel regarding fishing. If they want us to stick to The Good Friday agreement, and not eat meat and just eat fish that day, they would be wise not to impose tarriffs. Even the thick youth remainers don't care. They're happy as long as they get their easter eggs.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. Not only do you undoubtedly have your fish & chips served in Daily Mail newspaper, I suspect you wipe your arse with it once your ageing sphincter muscle enforces its daily, uncontrollable teenage tantrum upon you. At least part of you remains forever young.

Well, he's got to wipe his arse with something, aint he, and so why not his piece of battered Pollock?

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If our resident thicko is worried about his thrice weekly meal of fish and chips, we should hook him up with Pen. 5 minutes with that old hag and even the blandest food will be forever tainted with the smell rotting sea creatures.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If our resident thicko is worried about his thrice weekly meal of fish and chips, we should hook him up with Pen. 5 minutes with that old hag and even the blandest food will be forever tainted with the smell rotting sea creatures.

As I have said be careful @'eavensabove your friend Stubby is not very bright.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In spite of Pen's obvious shortcomings, just imagine the benefit of sitting down for a meal with the old cock-wrestler: flies would effortlessly avoid you and your food, lured instead by the scent of dehydrated smeg on her top-lip's whiskers and irresistible combination of charity shops and week-old skidmarks on her clothing.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

As I have said be careful @'eavensabove your friend Stubby is not very bright.

Oh Christ...  He's not another one of your id's, is he?  I kind of like his missives in a peculiar sort of way. Not only that, he's Cornish, and has even been known to wash behind his ears which is quite something if you ask me.  

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry but this is what happens when you scum don’t vote the way you are told . We spent 9.5 million of your money to put the information through your letterbox ; we spent millions more to import the US Prezzy ( the cuddly one ) to tell you how to vote. We persuaded the greatest people in our country...Blair, Major, Mandelson, Heseltine , Brown, Prescott, Clegg, Goboff, Bonio etc. to give you their wisdom. But did you listen? No, you fell for some slogan on the side of a bus you thick cunts. Fuck me, we could have done that but we didn’t want to insult your intelligence.

Now you are moaning about the price of fish and chips you cunts! Sorry, but we have spent the last 2 years trotting out slebs telling you what a mistake you made and you still won’t listen! Do you really want our finest Taxdodgers to go and live in the EU? And how are we going to tempt all those hard working, tax paying immigrants and their untold dependents away from the EU paradise?

Fuck you, as soon as the Royal wedding is over, I’m off. If you dumb wankers won’t listen to Eddie Izzard there’s no point in me trying to educate you. Cunts.

It was David Beckham's "We're all one team" that done it for me. I mean he's up there with HG Wells when it comes to social thinking. 

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuks sake..you cunts still here..pay yer bill n fuk off will yiz 

Panzerknacker 

We're still thinking it through. £15 billion to you lot or a quid for a fish. Can we sleep on it?

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, White van man said:

We're still thinking it through. £15 billion to you lot or a quid for a fish. Can we sleep on it?

Listen up, White Coat Tran... Get yerself darn to 'astings in yer van wiv yer nets, and cast the fuckers whilst the tide ebbs. Flog yer catch, on the cheap like, and yer world on 'ere will be an oyster.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To fuck with the price of poxy fish & chips. What about the extortionate price at the eel & pie shops these days, and other decent epicurean establishments of the same ilk.