CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No Brexit deal 'will up fish and chip prices'

and

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

15..think it's nearer 50 billion yer being lied to again

Panzerknacker 

50 was only if we left. The dreams over. The Uk has fallen.

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Whose arse do you prefer the taste of: France or Germany?

There’ll be a wide variety of foreign arses on the menu for Panzyboy very soon.

The cunt will be spoilt for choice.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hope you like the taste of the arses y'all be kissing soon..Indian Chinese Pakistani etc etc 

Panzerknacker 

We’ve been doing that for donkeys years Panzyboy. Your turn next you muggy cunt.

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hope you like the taste of the arses y'all be kissing soon..Indian Chinese Pakistani etc etc 

Panzerknacker 

I'm glad my comment didn't affect you in any way, Pansy baby, which is why you didn't bother responding to it – such is your 'laid back' demeanour. If I may ask, have you managed to uniquely access software on this site? It's just that you generally demonstrate the grammar skills of a remedial eight year-old from a council estate, yet each of your comments is carefully suffixed with a perfectly constructed 'Panzerknacker', upper case included. This suggests you either use some kind of automated pasting software, or carefully type your name out with each post. Which is it?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad my comment didn't affect you in any way, Pansy baby, which is why you didn't bother responding to it – such is your 'laid back' demeanour. If I may ask, have you managed to uniquely access software on this site? It's just that you generally demonstrate the grammar skills of a remedial eight year-old from a council estate, yet each of your comments is carefully suffixed with a perfectly constructed 'Panzerknacker', upper case included. This suggests you either use some kind of automated pasting software, or carefully type your name out with each post. Which is it?

You must have fuck all to be doing 

Panzerknacker 

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. Not only do you undoubtedly have your fish & chips served in Daily Mail newspaper, I suspect you wipe your arse with it once your ageing sphincter muscle enforces its daily, uncontrollable teenage tantrum upon you. At least part of you remains forever young.

Bow wow, cunt!

Fuck off.

17 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Thats a good lad,as an impartial fence sitter I wouldn't expect anything less,thanks for your input.

Snowy.

I'm not a fence sitter ..this notion was only ever going one place ..under the bus. .but anyway best of luck to yiz.. the people read the bus n believed the bus 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Neither.  He compiles his posts in draft using a John Bull printing set, and then makes final adjustments on an Etchasketch.  Occasionally however, Bubba does it all for him. Isn't that what we all of us do? 

On 5/15/2018 at 5:29 AM, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry but this is what happens when you scum don’t vote the way you are told . We spent 9.5 million of your money to put the information through your letterbox ; we spent millions more to import the US Prezzy ( the cuddly one ) to tell you how to vote. We persuaded the greatest people in our country...Blair, Major, Mandelson, Heseltine , Brown, Prescott, Clegg, Goboff, Bonio etc. to give you their wisdom. But did you listen? No, you fell for some slogan on the side of a bus you thick cunts. Fuck me, we could have done that but we didn’t want to insult your intelligence.

Now you are moaning about the price of fish and chips you cunts! Sorry, but we have spent the last 2 years trotting out slebs telling you what a mistake you made and you still won’t listen! Do you really want our finest Taxdodgers to go and live in the EU? And how are we going to tempt all those hard working, tax paying immigrants and their untold dependents away from the EU paradise?

Fuck you, as soon as the Royal wedding is over, I’m off. If you dumb wankers won’t listen to Eddie Izzard there’s no point in me trying to educate you. Cunts.

But that isn’t what happened is it? No fucker bothered to campaign at all for remain... no one thought the unthinkable would happen. What is worse, no one prepared for a Brexit victory... because none of the fuckers wanted it. Still, we won’t be leaving anyway, so ... lots of immigrants will continue to come in via the EU and we will still be paying for a new limited membership... but with none of the rebates which mean we will be, net , far, far worse off. Well done lads! You fucked that up a treat.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

But that isn’t what happened is it? No fucker bothered to campaign at all for remain... no one thought the unthinkable would happen. What is worse, no one prepared for a Brexit victory... because none of the fuckers wanted it. Still, we won’t be leaving anyway, so ... lots of immigrants will continue to come in via the EU and we will still be paying for a new limited membership... but with none of the rebates which mean we will be, net , far, far worse off. Well done lads! You fucked that up a treat.

In essence, a campaign wasn't required Spot. Most of us knew what we wanted and voted for it, and as with like any other referendum, the winners 'kind-of' win and the losers do nothing else but moan about it. That's life.  I just wish they'd get the fuck on with it.  

49 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Go fuck yourself you EU arse-licker.

Why the fuck should we need a 'rebate'?

If the fuckin' snowflakes weren't hell bent on giving OUR money away to these self-serving cunts we wouldn't need a rebate.

It's like begging for pocket money, who the fuck do they think they are to tell us how much of OUR money they will give back?

The EU never made my life any better, but I'm damn sure my taxes were somehow siphoned off to pay their into those gold-plated cunts pension pot.

The sooner the EU goes down the shitter, the better.

Fuck 'em.

Cunts.

48 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I can't agree with that. The remain camp held all the key cards, played them and still fucked it up.  All 3 main party leaders campaigned to leave, the bank of England were not impartial, the CBI said remain, many EU country's leaders warned about leave, Obama was flown in, even the electoral commission did their bit by ignoring the grass roots out campaign. Osborne and his economic forecasts of the arse falling out of the economy too, which have not happened.

Whether or not having the referendum was a wise choice, the result was clear. The implementation of the result is nothing but an obfuscation. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I can't agree with that. The remain camp held all the key cards, played them and still fucked it up.  All 3 main party leaders campaigned to leave, the bank of England were not impartial, the CBI said remain, many EU country's leaders warned about leave, Obama was flown in, even the electoral commission did their bit by ignoring the grass roots out campaign. Osborne and his economic forecasts of the arse falling out of the economy too, which have not happened.

Whether or not having the referendum was a wise choice, the result was clear. The implementation of the result is nothing but an obfuscation. 

Indeed. And, if you'd asked before the referendum 'which side was going to win,' then I'd wager that most would have said the remain lot. It was almost as bigger a shock to the Brexit bunch that we'd won, but that's what we voted for and so to fuck with the rest. Some of us, had no say at all when we joined the poxy thing,  and so now the other lot can put up, shut up or fuck off to Europe if they love it so much, and they can also take their poxy businesses with them, and run them from there.