CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No Brexit deal 'will up fish and chip prices'

and

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

All I know is that the gobshites in Ireland who shout leave the European union are watching what's happening and have gone to ground. .so I spose yiz have served a valuable purpose to the EU 

Panzerknacker  

No point in going yet again in Ireland. You already surrendered your soft as shit arses to the EU dictators. Then you elected a poof just to emphasise the point. You’re fucked Panzyboy.

7 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Oh joy a brexit topic, I'm so glad someone had made one, this topic hasn't been touched on enough I'd like to scope pansy to find out what he thinks of this.

Isn't it fucking joyous. Of course going on about it non stop is going to change it all and make everything hunky dory. To sum it up, politicians are all cunts, and exist to perform cunts tricks. The rest of us are doomed to eat the shit sandwiches served up to us. They still call it a democracy, but it doesn't matter how you vote, you just end up with a different set of cunts who are as equally cuntish and corrupt as the previous set of cunts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No point in going yet again in Ireland. You already surrendered your soft as shit arses to the EU dictators. Then you elected a poof just to emphasise the point. You’re fucked Panzyboy.

What dictators are ya referring to jewdy baby..the MEPs that ya elected? ..and leo wasnt elected leader of the country by the country it was the majority party in power. .you're woefully informed ..read more. .post less 

Panzerknacker 

15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

But that isn’t what happened is it? No fucker bothered to campaign at all for remain... no one thought the unthinkable would happen. What is worse, no one prepared for a Brexit victory... because none of the fuckers wanted it. Still, we won’t be leaving anyway, so ... lots of immigrants will continue to come in via the EU and we will still be paying for a new limited membership... but with none of the rebates which mean we will be, net , far, far worse off. Well done lads! You fucked that up a treat.

Remain mounted the longest and most vocal campaign I can remember for any UK poll, referendum or election. They didn't fuck it up, it just happened that more voters disagreed with them than agreed. As for all the bollocks being spouted about the bus slogan, well I barely remember that from the campaign period, and I don't accept it was the deciding factor for more than a few voters who certainly would have voted leave anyway. All the nitpicking about the financial consequences are irrelevant as people weren't voting on that. It was on the general principle of our status regarding Europe, and whether we wanted to continue towards full EU integration. If we'd voted remain, the next openly pro-europe government would have used the result to take us fully in, euro and all, no opt outs, without needing a further vote to do so. That was a step too far, and I suspect that had a third option of maintaining our current status been offered at the referendum, it would have been the one opted for. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What dictators are ya referring to jewdy baby..the MEPs that ya elected? ..and leo wasnt elected leader of the country by the country it was the majority party in power. .you're woefully informed ..read more. .post less 

Panzerknacker 

Indeed Panzyboy, we had our own useless EU loving, cocksucking PM foisted upon us. Now propped up by a bunch of mad Irish bastards who, no doubt, would love to kill other Irish bastards like your good self.

The point is you’re a fucking foreigner so keep your foreign opinions to yourself. We voted Brexit to keep foreign cunts out, that’s the whole point. We know these traitorous politicians are going to sell us down the river, the question being what are we going to do when it happens and it dawns on even the thickest among us that we’ve been done up the arse?

In the meantime we don’t need foreign cunts like you sticking your oar in and taking the piss. Shut your cunt hole you wanker.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed Panzyboy, we had our own useless EU loving, cocksucking PM foisted upon us. Now propped up by a bunch of mad Irish bastards who, no doubt, would love to kill other Irish bastards like your good self.

The point is you’re a fucking foreigner so keep your foreign opinions to yourself. We voted Brexit to keep foreign cunts out, that’s the whole point. We know these traitorous politicians are going to sell us down the river, the question being what are we going to do when it happens and it dawns on even the thickest among us that we’ve been done up the arse?

In the meantime we don’t need foreign cunts like you sticking your oar in and taking the piss. Shut your cunt hole you wanker.

Yer what's wrong with Britain jewdy baby but maybe brexit will keep box heads like ye from clogging up the continent during the summer months. .Can't wait to see the bowl of shite n spoon ya end up with for all the spit yer elected elite expended 

Panzerknacker 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it fucking joyous. Of course going on about it non stop is going to change it all and make everything hunky dory. To sum it up, politicians are all cunts, and exist to perform cunts tricks. The rest of us are doomed to eat the shit sandwiches served up to us. They still call it a democracy, but it doesn't matter how you vote, you just end up with a different set of cunts who are as equally cuntish and corrupt as the previous set of cunts.

I fully agree with this young Eric,weather people agree with me with my no vote policy and through all the years of listening to people harp on about how my opinion does not matter because I refuse to vote as if their opinion of this means a single fucking thing to me,I have watched cunts from right ,left ,up down fucking spin around come and go in power with no interest in anything but the status quo and make me sure in my own beliefs.

Fuck the lot of them ,spoon fed fucking gimps.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, r-soles said:

Go fuck yourself you EU arse-licker.

Why the fuck should we need a 'rebate'?

If the fuckin' snowflakes weren't hell bent on giving OUR money away to these self-serving cunts we wouldn't need a rebate.

It's like begging for pocket money, who the fuck do they think they are to tell us how much of OUR money they will give back?

The EU never made my life any better, but I'm damn sure my taxes were somehow siphoned off to pay their into those gold-plated cunts pension pot.

The sooner the EU goes down the shitter, the better.

Fuck 'em.

Cunts.

I’m all for democracy me. The people voted for it  and it should go ahead. There should be no  moaning or demur  about a democratic outcome. However, I am stating what is very clear... are you listening? IT ISN’T GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN.  “They”  (Big business and their crumb scrabbling lapdogs) won’t let it. .... and worse... we will be paying through the nose and opening our doors ever wider to foreign “visitors” as part of the terms and conditions for our special membership. We were given rebates for special projects to ensure social parity with the EU zone. It was all part of the...here it is ..TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Ain’t it a lesson in life? Read the fucking small print! So , all this negotiating is to decide what being out (which is really , for us, about being in with no benefits)... looks like. 

On 5/17/2018 at 5:08 AM, scotty said:

Remain mounted the longest and most vocal campaign I can remember for any UK poll, referendum or election. They didn't fuck it up, it just happened that more voters disagreed with them than agreed. As for all the bollocks being spouted about the bus slogan, well I barely remember that from the campaign period, and I don't accept it was the deciding factor for more than a few voters who certainly would have voted leave anyway. All the nitpicking about the financial consequences are irrelevant as people weren't voting on that. It was on the general principle of our status regarding Europe, and whether we wanted to continue towards full EU integration. If we'd voted remain, the next openly pro-europe government would have used the result to take us fully in, euro and all, no opt outs, without needing a further vote to do so. That was a step too far, and I suspect that had a third option of maintaining our current status been offered at the referendum, it would have been the one opted for. 

It was a negative campaign full of threats and doom . The main thrust  for voting for leaving was immigration, not unjustifiably because the concerns of millions of people had been continually ignored. Politicians on both side of the divide let the people down... no fucker had seen it coming and no one, but no one was prepared.

On 5/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed. And, if you'd asked before the referendum 'which side was going to win,' then I'd wager that most would have said the remain lot. It was almost as bigger a shock to the Brexit bunch that we'd won, but that's what we voted for and so to fuck with the rest. Some of us, had no say at all when we joined the poxy thing,  and so now the other lot can put up, shut up or fuck off to Europe if they love it so much, and they can also take their poxy businesses with them, and run them from there.   

So.... why are we in this position then? I fucking hate politicians.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

So.... why are we in this position then? I fucking hate politicians.

I dunnp Spot. We never get to hear at meetings what goes on behind closed doors. All I've seen so far are the MP's arguing as always, and talking about Hard or Soft Brexit's whatever the fuck that means, and going on about Ireland..   At a guess, I'd say there are probably too many rules & regulations which could quite literally be ripped in half and trashed without any need for debate, which in turn provides the remainer-lot with hope of still being 'in' for as long as is possible.  Put it this way, I very much doubt that we'll be exiting in the foreseeable future, as nobody with the power or the inclination do so, is running the show.     

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I dunnp Spot. We never get to hear at meetings what goes on behind closed doors. All I've seen so far are the MP's arguing as always, and talking about Hard or Soft Brexit's whatever the fuck that means, and going on about Ireland..   At a guess, I'd say there are probably too many rules & regulations which could quite literally be ripped in half and trashed without any need for debate, which in turn provides the remainer-lot with hope of still being 'in' for as long as is possible.  Put it this way, I very much doubt that we'll be exiting in the foreseeable future, as nobody with the power or the inclination do so, is running the show.     

I agree... the whole fucking thing was a fiasco from start to finish. Cameron ought to be fucking horse whipped for the lack of preparedness.

On 5/14/2018 at 4:44 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The EU can fuck off.  Get the boats rigged and sorted and go fucking fish!  Poach the fucking cod right out of the fucking water, and get the shops deep fat fryers warmed up!  Is it that fucking difficult?  Britain would be smart to begin Cod farms in our national waters.  Guarantee fresh, toxin free fish for OUR fucking people.  Sell the carcinogen heavy ocean fish to the foreign cunts trying to dictate terms to us on our fucking soil!  

Jiggers is right, you simply can't get anymore cunty than this!  

I prefer chips curry and a jumbo sausage.  The EU can fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 5/21/2018 at 2:41 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I prefer chips curry and a jumbo sausage.  The EU can fuck off.

We know you do you raving chutney ferret, preferably from your 6'10 nigerian partner Um' Bongo.

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

We know you do you raving chutney ferret, preferably from your 6'10 nigerian partner Um' Bongo.

When I saw mong Cs comment this immediately came to mind, but the curry sauce bit obviously means he gets his sausage action from the Burford Balti regular as clockwork 

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When I saw mong Cs comment this immediately came to mind, but the curry sauce bit obviously means he gets his sausage action from the Burford Balti regular as clockwork 

This is all bluff Stubby. If truth be known you and MC are mates just like Flinty & Benny and come the weekend you and MC will be out together on your Halfords £80 all terrain bikes.

On 22 May 2018 at 11:01 PM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

This is all bluff Stubby. If truth be known you and MC are mates just like Flinty & Benny and come the weekend you and MC will be out together on your Halfords £80 all terrain bikes.

Awful grammar. You used "you and MC" twice in the same sentence. I'm amazed your bastard doppelgänger Bertie wasn't all over this, after all it's ok to critique ones self for being a cunt occasionally.

Try punctuation and sucicide you boring old crone. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Awful grammar. You used "you and MC" twice in the same sentence. I'm amazed your bastard doppelgänger Bertie wasn't all over this, after all it's ok to critique ones self for being a cunt occasionally.

Try punctuation and sucicide you boring old crone. 

So presently the £80 Halfords ATB club members are you, MC, Snowflake and Luke .. how ghastly!

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

So presently the £80 Halfords ATB club members are you, MC, Snowflake and Luke .. how ghastly!

this all very well Pen but what I want to know is more about your driving experiences on the A380 flyover, its gripping stuff you know