CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ramadan 2018

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
29 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

There are few neurons in Swarmy's world.

Good evening Lady Pen, what do you think of the Virgin/Stagecoach East Coast fiasco?

Guest 'eavensabove
54 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Albert, do you know what a neuron is perchance?

Make it easier on the feller. Ask him what a moron is. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Make it easier on the feller. Ask him what a moron is. 

I think it's someone who belongs to the Church of LDS.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Good evening Lady Pen, what do you think of the Virgin/Stagecoach East Coast fiasco?

Renationalise the lot of them.

On 5/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

From this evening many otherwise sane and sensible cunts will be fasting between the hours of sunrise and sunset on a daily basis for the next 30 days .. dopey cunts .. although some fat cunts need to go without any food for the next 30 days.

Religion is a fucking out dated mass hysteria , just like royal weddings or premier league football it’s just a way of large groups of people to gather feel like they belong and fucking annoy everyone else who doesn’t give a shit because we have a brain.

• 11 months later...

Devote Muslims are currently tormenting themselves because a certain cunt fasted during the daylight hours around 1400 years ago. In the UK and other parts of the Northern hemisphere this fasting often lead to problems that are a risk to safety of others. Now to go back to the prophetable cunt, his fasting was done somewhere in the middle east where the time betreen sunrise and sunset is never more than 14 hours. The reality is that it is not particularly difficult to fast for 14 hours. You can have a nice breakfast of egg, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and chips before daybreak that will carry through nicely to an evening meal of roast ham, black pudding carrots and potatoes, and you could easily manage this for a month so why the fuck are all these dumbos in the temperate and artic zones tormenting themselves? Get fucking real .. The bearded cunt used sunrise and sunset as his guide because he did not have a clock or a fucking watch, but you fucking do .. so why the fuck don't you just do a fucking  month of 14 hour fasts like Mohammed fucking did? .. Daft cunts.

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Devote Muslims are currently tormenting themselves because a certain cunt fasted during the daylight hours around 1400 years ago. In the UK and other parts of the Northern hemisphere this fasting often lead to problems that are a risk to safety of others. Now to go back to the prophetable cunt, his fasting was done somewhere in the middle east where the time betreen sunrise and sunset is never more than 14 hours. The reality is that it is not particularly difficult to fast for 14 hours. You can have a nice breakfast of egg, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and chips before daybreak that will carry through nicely to an evening meal of roast ham, black pudding carrots and potatoes, and you could easily manage this for a month so why the fuck are all these dumbos in the temperate and artic zones tormenting themselves? Get fucking real .. The bearded cunt used sunrise and sunset as his guide because he did not have a clock or a fucking watch, but you fucking do .. so why the fuck don't you just do a fucking  month of 14 hour fasts like Mohammed fucking did? .. Daft cunts.

I discussed this with several Muslim colleagues, those living at or near the polar ends of the hemisphere fast according to times at the equator though British Muslims generally break the fast from 20.00 to 03.30 hours. Diabetics, the sick, nursing mothers, children and menstruating women are exempt from fasting rules.

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I didn't know they were allowed to have bacon for breakfast and roast ham for dinner during Ramadan. You learn something every day. I bet the Jews are hopping mad that they didn't come up with this loophole.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I didn't know they were allowed to have bacon for breakfast and roast ham for dinner during Ramadan. You learn something every day. I bet the Jews are hopping mad that they didn't come up with this loophole.

Its not a loophole .. everyone is allowed to make a pig out of themselves at times.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I discussed this with several Muslim colleagues, those living at or near the polar ends of the hemisphere fast according to times at the equator though British Muslims generally break the fast from 20.00 to 03.30 hours. Diabetics, the sick, nursing mothers, children and menstruating women are exempt from fasting rules.

Was reading up what some "scholars say" some insist that the sunrise/sunset where you actually live must be adhered to .. interestingly these scholars seem to all reside in the middle east.

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand all this mental behaviour. Headbanging Cunts.

I might have to get a bit technical here Doc, but I think I can explain it.

What’s the difference between a cult and a religion?

In a cult there is some cunt at the top who knows it’s all a big fucking scam.

In a religion that cunt is dead.

Simple innit? 😁

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was jilted John wasn't it?

later became John Shuttleworth and did little comedy songs on a bontempi organ. 

There was another one hit wonder I met a few times. He used to live in Stoke  Newington. He done Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please? Believe it or not he made a few quid cos when they made the TV show they had already been using his tune for the theme and he renegotiated the fucking pittance they had agreed with him. He was still a fucking crusty unwashed drip though.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There was another one hit wonder I met a few times. He used to live in Stoke  Newington. He done Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please? Believe it or not he made a few quid cos when they made the TV show they had already been using his tune for the theme and he renegotiated the fucking pittance they had agreed with him. He was still a fucking crusty unwashed drip though.

That song was a faggy rip-off of 'Ten B&H and a packet of rizla'

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Splodgenessabounds. From the next village up from me, Peckham.

Can't think of any personnel but they were like The Fall in that any cunt could join them.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Splodgenessabounds. From the next village up from me, Peckham.

Can't think of any personnel but they were like The Fall in that any cunt could join them.

I had to google them. It seems that they briefly had one proper rock star as a member. Gary Holton.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw him in a musical about a month before he died. He looked fucking out of it. I was second row from the stage and his eyes were fucked.

His old band 'The Heavy Metal Kids', reformed a while ago and signed up the bloke who played Nick Cotton as lead singer.