CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ramadan 2018

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You hawked a Hattori Hanso sword?.... it was priceless.

According to the chronicles of Travolta, Grease is the Sword. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

The daft cunts don't need to fast for more than about 13 hours.

As Hassan Ahmed, a Muslim resident who came to the city from Somalia and works at the Islamic Center of Northern Norway told me, "the sun doesn't set. For 24 hours it's in the middle of the sky." Faced with the impossibility of adhering to the sunrise/sunset rule, Tromsø's Muslims must find alternative ways of determining when to fast. "We have a fatwa," or clerical decree, Ahmed said. "We can correspond the fast to the closest Islamic country, or we can fast with Mecca."

What? What the fuck were you doing in Norway chatting up some fucking Mullah? Was it the International Trainspotters Convention? I thought the peacefuls only wrote down the numbers of trains they intend to blow the shit out of.

I’m afraid i’m going to have to grass you up to MI5 anti- terrorist branch. It’ll probably turn out to be a bunch of parking wardens so don’t lose any sleep over it.

13 hours ago, White van man said:

Your on form today judge.

Why doesn't Sadiq Khan go on national tv and say Mohammed was a cunt, and he was wrong to tell followers of islam that it's their right to rape women and kids? Why won't any follower of islam say it? Anyone who thinks its not all of the followers is wrong. Not one of them will speak out against Mohammed. Surely it would help if the mayor of London spoke out. Cunts the lot of them. 

Why would anyone employ some cunt who fucks off 5 times a day to head butt the ground? Why should we? Does Allah pay their wages? Does he fuck.

Yes, I wonder why Mr Khan doesn’t do that.....Ermm?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

@White van manIt says much the same thing in the old testament about raping and killing the wives and children of your enemies and the new testament is little better. Basically all religion is the same.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

@White van manIt says much the same thing in the old testament about raping and killing the wives and children of your enemies and the new testament is little better. Basically all religion is the same.

Totally agree, the point is though, why don't muslims say Mohammed was wrong. That pope dude came out and said it about the preists. That's the difference. Muslims think its their right. No one who rapes other than muslims excuses it with religion.

7 minutes ago, White van man said:

Totally agree, the point is though, why don't muslims say Mohammed was wrong. That pope dude came out and said it about the preists. That's the difference. Muslims think its their right. No one who rapes other than muslims excuses it with religion.

I will play devils advocate and say any sky fairy believers would not usually of said that had it not been that the main group of people that believe this shite is in the western world and as we our quite progressive he really had no choice.

So all we really have to do is to move most of the middle East over to the west and we can progress them,we must be half way there by now let's start......

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

Every religion sucks, save for the Church of Glenmorangie.  The vast majority of all wars are solely due to conflicting beliefs about some alien in the sky, Even the Buddhists are jumping on the bandwagon in Burma, and are encouraging violence against the Mushlips in their country. As for myself I'm religiously atheist, and anybody that belongs to any of the so-called 'faiths' should be stoned by the locals. Get rid of religion, and you get rid of all of the nonsense it attracts. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Every religion sucks, save for the Church of Glenmorangie.  The vast majority of all wars are solely due to conflicting beliefs about some alien in the sky, Even the Buddhists are jumping on the bandwagon in Burma, and are encouraging violence against the Mushlips in their country. As for myself I'm religiously atheist, and anybody that belongs to any of the so-called 'faiths' should be stoned by the locals. Get rid of religion, and you get rid of all of the nonsense it attracts. 

I agree ,religions should be absolutely abolished.

I'm not on your side cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, White van man said:

Ahhh, but they did.  We the Brit's raped, tortured and annihilated Mushlip women & kids and the lot, back in the days of the Crusades, and all in the name of .our' so-called religion. This is why the Mush still hate us so much, just as the blacks do for the slavery we put them through. England, is far from being historically welcoming, is it. We've done much the same to foreigners as they now try to do to us. It's payback-time and they have fuck all to lose.   

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I agree ,religions should be absolutely abolished.

I'm not on your side cunt.

No, you're more like a tick attached to my instep.  lol

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Snowflake said:

Aids.

No, despite some on here wishing it was.  It sure aint healthy though, so perhaps rejoicing should be called for?

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

There was very much merriment and rejoicing....

Likewise Snowfake. Am on top of the morning this afternoon. Little phases me in my world, and things are just about fine. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mecca should be flattened to the ground.

Where would the bingo addicts go then?

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Albert, do you know what a neuron is perchance?

Of course I fucking don't, it proves you're more stupid than me by asking that question.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Of course I fucking don't, it proves you're more stupid than me by asking that question.

There are few neurons in Swarmy's world.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I apologise, do you know what a cog is then?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everybody does. It's a hybrid animal created when a cat shags a small dog.

I will have to refer you to Stubby and Penny, they are the experts in animals crossbreeding Eric, enlightened me the other day as regards pigeon species interbreeding, fascinating stuff. 

20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I apologise, do you know what a cog is then?

Yes, it's a derogatory name for someone from Southern Asia.