Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Guest Lady Penelope

Ramadan 2018

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Albert, do you know what a neuron is perchance?

Make it easier on the feller. Ask him what a moron is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Good evening Lady Pen, what do you think of the Virgin/Stagecoach East Coast fiasco?

Renationalise the lot of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

From this evening many otherwise sane and sensible cunts will be fasting between the hours of sunrise and sunset on a daily basis for the next 30 days .. dopey cunts .. although some fat cunts need to go without any food for the next 30 days.

Religion is a fucking out dated mass hysteria , just like royal weddings or premier league football it’s just a way of large groups of people to gather feel like they belong and fucking annoy everyone else who doesn’t give a shit because we have a brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devote Muslims are currently tormenting themselves because a certain cunt fasted during the daylight hours around 1400 years ago. In the UK and other parts of the Northern hemisphere this fasting often lead to problems that are a risk to safety of others. Now to go back to the prophetable cunt, his fasting was done somewhere in the middle east where the time betreen sunrise and sunset is never more than 14 hours. The reality is that it is not particularly difficult to fast for 14 hours. You can have a nice breakfast of egg, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and chips before daybreak that will carry through nicely to an evening meal of roast ham, black pudding carrots and potatoes, and you could easily manage this for a month so why the fuck are all these dumbos in the temperate and artic zones tormenting themselves? Get fucking real .. The bearded cunt used sunrise and sunset as his guide because he did not have a clock or a fucking watch, but you fucking do .. so why the fuck don't you just do a fucking  month of 14 hour fasts like Mohammed fucking did? .. Daft cunts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Devote Muslims are currently tormenting themselves because a certain cunt fasted during the daylight hours around 1400 years ago. In the UK and other parts of the Northern hemisphere this fasting often lead to problems that are a risk to safety of others. Now to go back to the prophetable cunt, his fasting was done somewhere in the middle east where the time betreen sunrise and sunset is never more than 14 hours. The reality is that it is not particularly difficult to fast for 14 hours. You can have a nice breakfast of egg, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and chips before daybreak that will carry through nicely to an evening meal of roast ham, black pudding carrots and potatoes, and you could easily manage this for a month so why the fuck are all these dumbos in the temperate and artic zones tormenting themselves? Get fucking real .. The bearded cunt used sunrise and sunset as his guide because he did not have a clock or a fucking watch, but you fucking do .. so why the fuck don't you just do a fucking  month of 14 hour fasts like Mohammed fucking did? .. Daft cunts.

I discussed this with several Muslim colleagues, those living at or near the polar ends of the hemisphere fast according to times at the equator though British Muslims generally break the fast from 20.00 to 03.30 hours. Diabetics, the sick, nursing mothers, children and menstruating women are exempt from fasting rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Devote Muslims are currently tormenting themselves because a certain cunt fasted during the daylight hours around 1400 years ago. In the UK and other parts of the Northern hemisphere this fasting often lead to problems that are a risk to safety of others. Now to go back to the prophetable cunt, his fasting was done somewhere in the middle east where the time betreen sunrise and sunset is never more than 14 hours. The reality is that it is not particularly difficult to fast for 14 hours. You can have a nice breakfast of egg, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and chips before daybreak that will carry through nicely to an evening meal of roast ham, black pudding carrots and potatoes, and you could easily manage this for a month so why the fuck are all these dumbos in the temperate and artic zones tormenting themselves? Get fucking real .. The bearded cunt used sunrise and sunset as his guide because he did not have a clock or a fucking watch, but you fucking do .. so why the fuck don't you just do a fucking  month of 14 hour fasts like Mohammed fucking did? .. Daft cunts.

I didn't know they were allowed to have bacon for breakfast and roast ham for dinner during Ramadan. You learn something every day. I bet the Jews are hopping mad that they didn't come up with this loophole.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I didn't know they were allowed to have bacon for breakfast and roast ham for dinner during Ramadan. You learn something every day. I bet the Jews are hopping mad that they didn't come up with this loophole.


Its not a loophole .. everyone is allowed to make a pig out of themselves at times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I discussed this with several Muslim colleagues, those living at or near the polar ends of the hemisphere fast according to times at the equator though British Muslims generally break the fast from 20.00 to 03.30 hours. Diabetics, the sick, nursing mothers, children and menstruating women are exempt from fasting rules.

Was reading up what some "scholars say" some insist that the sunrise/sunset where you actually live must be adhered to .. interestingly these scholars seem to all reside in the middle east.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fuck initiated this ill conceived bollocks. Does anybody give a shit about camel jockeys eating habits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand all this mental behaviour. Headbanging Cunts.

I might have to get a bit technical here Doc, but I think I can explain it.

What’s the difference between a cult and a religion?

In a cult there is some cunt at the top who knows it’s all a big fucking scam.

In a religion that cunt is dead.

Simple innit? 😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Weren't the Osmonds morons? 

Gordon is a moron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Gordon is a moron 

That was jilted John wasn't it?

later became John Shuttleworth and did little comedy songs on a bontempi organ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was jilted John wasn't it?

later became John Shuttleworth and did little comedy songs on a bontempi organ. 

 There was another one hit wonder I met a few times. He used to live in Stoke  Newington. He done Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please? Believe it or not he made a few quid cos when they made the TV show they had already been using his tune for the theme and he renegotiated the fucking pittance they had agreed with him. He was still a fucking crusty unwashed drip though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

 There was another one hit wonder I met a few times. He used to live in Stoke  Newington. He done Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please? Believe it or not he made a few quid cos when they made the TV show they had already been using his tune for the theme and he renegotiated the fucking pittance they had agreed with him. He was still a fucking crusty unwashed drip though.

That song was a faggy rip-off of 'Ten B&H and a packet of rizla'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

 There was another one hit wonder I met a few times. He used to live in Stoke  Newington. He done Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please? Believe it or not he made a few quid cos when they made the TV show they had already been using his tune for the theme and he renegotiated the fucking pittance they had agreed with him. He was still a fucking crusty unwashed drip though.

Splodgenessabounds. From the next village up from me, Peckham.

Can't think of any personnel but they were like The Fall in that any cunt could join them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Splodgenessabounds. From the next village up from me, Peckham.

Can't think of any personnel but they were like The Fall in that any cunt could join them.

I had to google them. It seems that they briefly had one proper rock star as a member. Gary Holton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had to google them. It seems that they briefly had one proper rock star as a member. Gary Holton.

I saw him in a musical about a month before he died. He looked fucking out of it. I was second row from the stage and his eyes were fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had to google them. It seems that they briefly had one proper rock star as a member. Gary Holton.

Can't remember the musical but he was in the band with John Paul Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw him in a musical about a month before he died. He looked fucking out of it. I was second row from the stage and his eyes were fucked.

His old band 'The Heavy Metal Kids', reformed a while ago and signed up the bloke who played Nick Cotton as lead singer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His old band 'The Heavy Metal Kids', reformed a while ago and signed up the bloke who played Nick Cotton as lead singer.

John Altman. He's a very good musician. He played George in the Beatles biog back in the late 70s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His old band 'The Heavy Metal Kids', reformed a while ago and signed up the bloke who played Nick Cotton as lead singer.

“Hello Ma”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...