CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ramadan 2018

Guest Lady Penelope

On 20/05/2019 at 01:15, The Beast said:

I don't understand all this mental behaviour. Headbanging Cunts.

What I am getting at is that most of those pushing for strict adherence to fasting during the hours between sunrise and sunset live in places where those hours are invariably around 13  hours .. an easy period to fast during and to get a full nights sleep with no ill effect. Would these same cunts do so if they had to fast for 18 or 19 hours .. somehow I think that they would change their tune. The other issue is that poorly thought out legislation regarding protection of religious beliefs is preventing medical professions from being able to advise again such practices which have been proven to cause danger to the public .. one example a few years ago was a train driver involved in a derailment at Paddington who was fatigued by the fact that he had been fasting .. the other obvious issues is taxi drivers.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What I am getting at is that most of those pushing for strict adherence to fasting during the hours between sunrise and sunset live in places where those hours are invariably around 13  hours .. an easy period to fast during and to get a full nights sleep will no ill effect. Would these same cunts do so if they had to fast for 18 or 19 hours .. somehow I think that they would change their tune. The other issue is that poorly thought out legislation regarding protection of religious beliefs is prevent medical professions from being able to advise again such practices which have been proven to cause danger to the public .. one example a few years ago was a train driver involved in a derailment at Paddington who was fatigued by the fact that he had been fasting .. the other obvious issues is taxi drivers.

And Muslim HGV drivers. The fact that we have to 'respect their faith', and we are not allowed to prevent them from taking charge of 28 tonnes of rolling steel battering-ram, whilst they are light-headed from starving themselves, is fucking ridiculous. The adverse effects on coordination and concentration are similar to being pissed.

About time we fucked off these deluded fanatics and their hate filled, fairy story religion for good.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Muslim HGV drivers. The fact that we have to 'respect their faith', and we are not allowed to prevent them from taking charge of 28 tonnes of rolling steel battering-ram, whilst they are light-headed from starving themselves, is fucking ridiculous. The adverse effects on coordination and concentration are similar to being pissed.

About time we fucked off these deluded fanatics and their hate filled, fairy story religion for good.

Not sure how many are in the HGV game .. mowing down crowds of innocent passers by apart.

Guest Pussy Galore

I've always resented Fasting in Western Society Glowworm.

People who Fast I believe it is Scientifically proven - are simply not as mentally alert as they need to be for everyone's safety.

I've had the misfortune to work with some totally idle Cunts who fast - so you can imagine what that's like.