CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Medicines (again)

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

WAA_pangolin_Pangoling-menAdrianSteirn4.

For some reason i just picture the one on the left having a really thick Saaarff Aarrfrican accent. 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And sad though it is, there's equally no chance of the species on the Right becoming extinct. 

Doubly sad, as that happens to be your species, you fucking thicko.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

For some reason i just picture the one on the left having a really thick Saaarff Aarrfrican accent. 

He's a ventriloquist:

Pangolin:    "You're one ugly black fucker"

Bro' Darkie:  "That's not how to speak to people. Apologise!"

Pangolin:     " Alright, I'm sorry, You're one ugly black cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Doubly sad, as that happens to be your species, you fucking thicko.

I am not one of those. I'm Scottish. "Choc" is only my nickname. 

12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ok then clever clogs lol how about an elephant gun, with two huge fuck off shells the size of small RPG rounds which i'm guessing you know the diameter of.

Most were .50 calibre, but they made a few 20mm, around .78 calibre ones as well. Bruised shoulders all round.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most were .50 calibre, but they made a few 20mm, around .78 calibre ones as well. Bruised shoulders all round.

Lord almighty i saw a video on youtube ages of that wrestler Brock Lesnar, blasting the shit out of gophers or some similar small furry animal, with a .50 calibre scoped rifle and taking great delight in it. 

latest?cb=20130606025125

(I know that's not him but i thought it was relevant to the topic lol)

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lord almighty i saw a video on youtube ages of that wrestler Brock Lesnar, blasting the shit out of gophers or some similar small furry animal, with a .50 calibre scoped rifle and taking great delight in it. 

latest?cb=20130606025125

f673c97f2a2b61f46f74849b7abba6f5__a_cadd

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

latest?cb=20130606025125

Look how thin the wall of that barrel is. Prop gun. Fire anything out of that and you'll get a Tom&Jerry banana skin barrel. It was the only thing I could pick holes in with the excellent TV adaptations of Hornblower, all the flintlock barrels were made of 1mm tubing.

Guest 'eavensabove

Is that Scarlett Johanson and Bill Murray in Lost in translation?

No. It's Andy Murray, lost at Wimbledon. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look how thin the wall of that barrel is. Prop gun. Fire anything out of that and you'll get a Tom&Jerry banana skin barrel. It was the only thing I could pick holes in with the excellent TV adaptations of Hornblower, all the flintlock barrels were made of 1mm tubing.

I saw an episode of Hornblower earlier this year, quite good actually. That welsh actor was the lead role wasn't he? 

I saw an episode of Hornblower earlier this year, quite good actually. That welsh actor was the lead role wasn't he? 

Yes. Ioan Gruffud. It was the last really top notch telly drama, and it's timeless as well, watch it in another 20 years and it will still look good. Sharpe already looks tired and old when you watch it now, I suspect they spent a lot more on cameras and production staff on Hornblower. Robert Lindsay was excellent as the captain too.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at this beauty....family heirloom 

F4_C2431_E-0831-4_D87-903_C-_CC0405_A075

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Look at this beauty....family heirloom 

F4_C2431_E-0831-4_D87-903_C-_CC0405_A075

Very nice, looks shootable as well, the touch hole hasn't been filled with bronze and the primer pan is still there. Just needs a bit of trimmed flint clamped into the hammer and you're off. You got any black powder?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very nice, looks shootable as well, the touch hole hasn't been filled with bronze and the primer pan is still there. Just needs a bit of trimmed flint clamped into the hammer and you're off. You got any black powder?

I’ve got some spack powder - would that do?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Ioan Gruffud. It was the last really top notch telly drama, and it's timeless as well, watch it in another 20 years and it will still look good. Sharpe already looks tired and old when you watch it now, I suspect they spent a lot more on cameras and production staff on Hornblower. Robert Lindsay was excellent as the captain too.

I was actually going to mention Sharpe, it looks quite 90s while Hornblower as you said looks quite crisp and modern. Ioan Gruffud (couldn't remember his name) was in the Fantastic Four films as well then sort of just disappeared off the map.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

Some of these chinese medicines work. It's rumoured, chopping the head off a Frenchman cures depression.

What are the medicinal benefits of grinding down a chinaman into a fine powder? 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just eat them whole, trouble is you feel hungry again an hour later.

What if you roll them into a joint and smoke them?

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

YES!  I've some left over from my B & W Minstrel days.

I've come to the conclusion that the extermination of 99% of all humans is the way forward, or at the very least all the tiddly winks. These mass breeding little dwarfs will eat any living creature and happily sort anything if they think it'll make their tiny willys grow and extra mil. I'd suggest flooding the market with rhino, tiger, pangolin, shark fin etc substitutes laced with anthrax or something equally nasty. That'll learn the fuckers.

I'd test it out on an expendable section of society first, probably Norfolk.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've come to the conclusion that the extermination of 99% of all humans is the way forward, or at the very least all the tiddly winks. These mass breeding little dwarfs will eat any living creature and happily sort anything if they think it'll make their tiny willys grow and extra mil. I'd suggest flooding the market with rhino, tiger, pangolin, shark fin etc substitutes laced with anthrax or something equally nasty. That'll learn the fuckers.

I'd test it out on an expendable section of society first, probably Norfolk.

I was thinking of suggesting maybe culling the population of the slant eyed twats, who have zero regard for animal life maybe every 10-15 years via ICBM. Arrogant resource guzzling pricks.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was thinking of suggesting maybe culling the population of the slant eyed twats, who have zero regard for animal life maybe every 10-15 years via ICBM. Arrogant resource guzzling pricks.

Maybe some way of irradiating their gonads in one fell swoop. After all, some cunts got to cook my chow mein noodles