Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
'eavensabove

Chinese Medicines (again)

Recommended Posts

             Less than a month ago, the Northern White Rhino became extinct. Despite all of the protection that was employed to save it, it had been eradicted for the Chinese Medcine market. Now there's another mammal on the very-brink of extinction. The Pangolin...

Weight for weight, the scales of these mammals are worth more than gold, ivory and rhino horn and it is estimated to be the most lucrative 'dead animal' on the market, with a yearly turn-over of hundreds of millions £. The Chinese would have it that the scales of these animals will cure all cancers, when of course they do not. The same can be said about 99.9% of the other ridiculous claims made by the cunts. It isn't known how many pangolins are left in the wild, however one of these animals is taken every 5 minutes. Dead or alive, they are then trafficked via Thailand into China...   It sickens me to the core.

BTW, to save any confusion, the aforementioned mammal is pictured Left.

WAA_pangolin_Pangoling-menAdrianSteirn4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like Pangolins are actually of any use, though, is it?  It's just some weird kind of anteater thing that lives in a tree (or possibly in a hole (or possibly underwater - who knows?)). And on a secondary note, I don't think the bloke on the right is Chinese, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always some near extinct exotic animal that'll sort out these throwbacks with their shrivelled cocks.

It's never 'inject your old chap with the boiling hot centre of a McDonalds apple pie'.

Why not? It'd have the same effect 'cept a few examples of nature's glorious biodiversity might get to eke out a few more precious years of life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the one on the left is better looking......and theres no chance of the cunt wanting to come to England

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking savages.

They'll eat, kill and (ask Ming) fuck absolutely anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's not like Pangolins are actually of any use, though, is it?  It's just some weird kind of anteater thing that lives in a tree (or possibly in a hole (or possibly underwater - who knows?)). And on a secondary note, I don't think the bloke on the right is Chinese, either.

It's words like these, that could make You extinct, isn't it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neil said:

I think the one on the left is better looking......and theres no chance of the cunt wanting to come to England

And sad though it is, there's equally no chance of the species on the Right becoming extinct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking savages.

They'll eat, kill and (ask Ming) fuck absolutely anything.

They need a good telling-off Decs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's always some near extinct exotic animal that'll sort out these throwbacks with their shrivelled cocks.

It's never 'inject your old chap with the boiling hot centre of a McDonalds apple pie'.

Why not? It'd have the same effect 'cept a few examples of nature's glorious biodiversity might get to eke out a few more precious years of life.

It is said that they use one of those McDonalds plastic coffee stirrers.... However, I digress. There seems only one way to rid the middleman Jigger's, and that's to eradicate every last animal to save time and money. Perhaps then, the Chinese will have no medicines at all and drop down dead. Mark my words, it will be the Dodo next that vanishes from the wilds of Hull. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is said that they use one of those McDonalds plastic coffee stirrers.... However, I digress. There seems only one way to rid the middleman Jigger's, and that's to eradicate every last animal to save time and money. Perhaps then, the Chinese will have no medicines at all and drop down dead. Mark my words, it will be the Dodo next that vanishes from the wilds of Hull. 

As a splint or aphrodisiac?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite right. Why is it never "eating the rotting feet of a city pigeon" that stops the stupid chinks cocks falling off.

As Delia once slurred, "C'mon you yella's"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness, the Southern White Rhino is pretty similar to the Northern White Rhino and there are plenty of the former cunts about. I suspect that you're just racialist against the Chinks and their clever medicine.

Gareth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's always some near extinct exotic animal that'll sort out these throwbacks with their shrivelled cocks.

It's never 'inject your old chap with the boiling hot centre of a McDonalds apple pie'.

Why not? It'd have the same effect 'cept a few examples of nature's glorious biodiversity might get to eke out a few more precious years of life.

Killing some poor animal isn't going to change the fact they have micro penises. The slope cunts shouldn't be anywhere near africa, then again pretty sure the Brits were blasting the shit out of every rhino, and elephant going with a blunderbuss back in the day or whatever "lol lol" etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gareth Hunt said:

In fairness, the Southern White Rhino is pretty similar to the Northern White Rhino and there are plenty of the former cunts about. I suspect that you're just racialist against the Chinks and their clever medicine.

Gareth.

'Similar' aint good enough.  A black Southern arse may be similar to a black Northern arse, but?

As for the Chinks, they should eat their own Yung. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, if anyone gave a shit, they could have miked the nuts of the last few males, harvested some eggs from the females and frozen them for the time when the world decides it needs some new Northern White Rhinos. It ain't rocket science and has probably been done, so we can all relax.

Extinction ain't what it used to be, as some cunt once said, or sang, or something.

Gareth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

             Less than a month ago, the Northern White Rhino became extinct. Despite all of the protection that was employed to save it, it had been eradicted for the Chinese Medcine market. Now there's another mammal on the very-brink of extinction. The Pangolin...

Weight for weight, the scales of these mammals are worth more than gold, ivory and rhino horn and it is estimated to be the most lucrative 'dead animal' on the market, with a yearly turn-over of hundreds of millions £. The Chinese would have it that the scales of these animals will cure all cancers, when of course they do not. The same can be said about 99.9% of the other ridiculous claims made by the cunts. It isn't known how many pangolins are left in the wild, however one of these animals is taken every 5 minutes. Dead or alive, they are then trafficked via Thailand into China...   It sickens me to the core.

BTW, to save any confusion, the aforementioned mammal is pictured Left.

WAA_pangolin_Pangoling-menAdrianSteirn4.

I have no problem with the Chinese consuming Pangolins or any other musical instrument but if they do want to chow down on these or all the other unsavoury but protected wildlife species then why don't  they just breed the cunts in captivity for the utterly stupid cunts who wish to snort powdered tigers cock or whatever some dopey slanty eyed cunt in a white dustcoat masquerading as a physician tells them.

So in reality its the free range organic cunts who are to blame for this situation as its obviously them saying animals bred in captivity are no good for a loss of libido.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Look, if anyone gave a shit, they could have miked the nuts of the last few males, harvested some eggs from the females and frozen them for the time when the world decides it needs some new Northern White Rhinos. It ain't rocket science and has probably been done, so we can all relax.

Extinction ain't what it used to be, as some cunt once said, or sang, or something.

Gareth.

Listen up, they tried their best with the last remaining NWR, using the last of its spunk and all of that artificial insemination stuff, but it just didn't work. Sure, they could have done more before it was too late, but for every success a further load were shot. It was a losing battle, 10 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have no problem with the Chinese consuming Pangolins or any other musical instrument but if they do want to chow down on these or all the other unsavoury but protected wildlife species then why don't  they just breed the cunts in captivity for the utterly stupid cunts who wish to snort powdered tigers cock or whatever some dopey slanty eyed cunt in a white dustcoat masquerading as a physician tells them.

So in reality its the free range organic cunts who are to blame for this situation as its obviously them saying animals bred in captivity are no good for a loss of libido.   

Agreed, however master Luke, it just so happens that these particular pesky varmints rarely survive in captivity, let alone breed. I still reckon the only way to overcome this, is to enforce the squinty-eyed yellow-skins to eat their own Yung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Agreed, however master Luke, it just so happens that these particular pesky varmints rarely survive in captivity, let alone breed. I still reckon the only way to overcome this, is to enforce the squinty-eyed yellow-skins to eat their own Yung.

I believe that Pinkapes Chinese dish of choice is "Cream of sum yung gai"

 

I apologise but it seemed an ideal opportunity to repeat that pathetic old joke.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, luke swarm said:

I believe that Pinkapes Chinese dish of choice is "Cream of sum yung gai"

 

I apologise but it seemed an ideal opportunity to repeat that pathetic old joke.  

Errrrm, Cream of sum yung gai. Is that a 69 at the Rainbow Swallow take-away in Upper Pratts Bottom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Killing some poor animal isn't going to change the fact they have micro penises. The slope cunts shouldn't be anywhere near africa, then again pretty sure the Brits were blasting the shit out of every rhino, and elephant going with a blunderbuss back in the day or whatever "lol lol" etc.

I suspect that a loose peppering of blunderbuss schrapnel directed at the hide of an elephant or rhino, would result in little more than mild annoyance and a freshly stomped on cunt in khaki shorts and a pith helmet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's not like Pangolins are actually of any use, though, is it?  It's just some weird kind of anteater thing that lives in a tree (or possibly in a hole (or possibly underwater - who knows?)). And on a secondary note, I don't think the bloke on the right is Chinese, either.

Was this Captain Corelli's Pangolin?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Was this Captain Coreli's Pangolin?

Terry "Stubby" Nutkins will be along shortly with his 'Ladybird Book of Animals That Begin With the Letter P'

I wonder what absolute fucking bollocks the cunt will come out with next? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Terry "Stubby" Nutkins will be along shortly with his 'Ladybird Book of Animals That Begin With the Letter P'

I wonder what absolute fucking bollocks the cunt will come out with next? 

Well, it won't have 'Pangolins' in the latest edition, if the slopes have eaten them all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect that a loose peppering of blunderbuss schrapnel directed at the hide of an elephant or rhino, would result in little more than mild annoyance and a freshly stomped on cunt in khaki shorts and a pith helmet.

Ok then clever clogs lol how about an elephant gun, with two huge fuck off shells the size of small RPG rounds which i'm guessing you know the diameter of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×