CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No, I ain't talking about secretaries, rent boys or alter-boys, those are just perks of the job for politicians and clerics.

I'm talking about the corporate cunt managers/team leaders who go on training courses and come back spouting all sorts of psychobabble about maximising profits, the customer is always right (even when they're a total cunt) grow or die!

All shite spouted by university cunts who sat behind a fuckin' desk at school, went on to university, and have no actual experience of dealing with whining cunts presenting themselves as customers.

These people will do anything for a pat on the head or an invitation to kiss arse and get their shit eating grins in the company magazine.

Corporate whores!

Fuck off!

corp_whore1.gifcorporatewhore.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve

I see now why success in life has evaded you, Arsey.  

Those training courses and the people who take them are meant to advance one's career andstanding within their organization.  Since job security is now extinct, and people will be changing companies, if not industries, at least three times in their working life, that training comes in handy for each new work venture.

Before downplaying the work, I suggest you try some of it.  

Workshy cunt!

47 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I see now why success in life has evaded you, Arsey.  

Those training courses and the people who take them are meant to advance one's career andstanding within their organization.  Since job security is now extinct, and people will be changing companies, if not industries, at least three times in their working life, that training comes in handy for each new work venture.

Before downplaying the work, I suggest you try some of it.  

Workshy cunt!

You're presumption is astounding.

Success didn't evade me, I avoided it, I have no desire to be a corporate whore, climbing the greasy pole(leave ethnic minorities out of this)

If people like you enjoy the 'yes sir, no sir, take it up the arse sir' mentality, join the fuckin' army or employ a fuckin' clone.

Fuck off!

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

No, I ain't talking about secretaries, rent boys or alter-boys, those are just perks of the job for politicians and clerics.

I'm talking about the corporate cunt managers/team leaders who go on training courses and come back spouting all sorts of psychobabble about maximising profits, the customer is always right (even when they're a total cunt) grow or die!

All shite spouted by university cunts who sat behind a fuckin' desk at school, went on to university, and have no actual experience of dealing with whining cunts presenting themselves as customers.

These people will do anything for a pat on the head or an invitation to kiss arse and get their shit eating grins in the company magazine.

Corporate whores!

Fuck off!

corp_whore1.gifcorporatewhore.jpg

Yet you would probably complain about receiving poor service, which more often than not is due to a poorly trained workforce. Nothing wrong with training seminars, in fact they are essential in fast moving commercial environments requiring adaptability to constant change. I do have issue with firms who spend a lot of money hauling staff to venues so they can listen to motivational speakers drone on with short catchy slogans, "make it happen". They only provide a very short term fix and such events are symptomatic of a greater underlying problem. A good rule of thumb is the more a firm spends on motivational speakers, the dodgier the business model or product...

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yet you would probably complain about receiving poor service, which more often than not is due to a poorly trained workforce. Nothing wrong with training seminars, in fact they are essential in fast moving commercial environments requiring adaptability to constant change. I do have issue with firms who spend a lot of money hauling staff to venues so they can listen to motivational speakers drone on with short catchy slogans, "make it happen". They only provide a very short term fix and such events are symptomatic of a greater underlying problem. A good rule of thumb is the more a firm spends on motivational speakers, the dodgier the business model or product...

I agree absolutely, Arseoles is just grasping at all the low hanging fruit and just refuses to think out side the box. You need to get him back on the program so he can unlock his full potential.

The stupid workshy xenophobic wanker

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

They only seem to service the self-promotion of the speaker, some of whom don't even work for the company in particular, and move from one venue to the next. Unless you purchase one of their 'marvellous cd's/DVDs' you'll forget 99% of what they preached on about and remember more about the free buffet and complimentary glass of poxy wine...  In House training and/or properly thought-out induction courses by those who know the job inside-out, work the best for all parties, and to be a good at marketing for example requires a degree of good personality. 'People buy People First,'  and none of us tend to purchase anything simply due to a rehearsed sales-pitch. Many Company's  should think about that before letting their sales-teams do any kind of selling.  You're only as good as your worst man or worst woman. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I agree absolutely, Arseoles is just grasping at all the low hanging fruit and just refuses to think out side the box. You need to get him back on the program so he can unlock his full potential.

The stupid workshy xenophobic wanker

Mr soles, the thick twat, is a full on ditch monkey and no mistake. I'd love to see his personal ditch with him in it, avoiding work, filled with concrete. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They only seem to service the self-promotion of the speaker, some of whom don't even work for the company in particular, and move from one venue to the next. Unless you purchase one of their 'marvellous cd's/DVDs' you'll forget 99% of what they preached on about and remember more about the free buffet and complimentary glass of poxy wine...  In House training and/or properly thought-out induction courses by those who know the job inside-out, work the best for all parties, and to be a good at marketing for example requires a degree of good personality. 'People buy People First,'  and none of us tend to purchase anything simply due to a rehearsed sales-pitch. Many Company's  should think about that before letting their sales-teams do any kind of selling.  You're only as good as your worst man or worst woman. 

wouldn't it be priceless if a company were to hire one of these management consultants in an effort to improve productivity and cuts costs, and the first piece advice he/she were to offer is "stop wasting your money on management consultants and inspirational speaker charlatans you stupid cunts"

Not likely to happen though is it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

wouldn't it be priceless if a company were to hire one of these management consultants in an effort to improve productivity and cuts costs, and the first piece advice he/she were to offer is "stop wasting your money on management consultants and inspirational speaker charlatans you stupid cunts"

Not likely to happen though is it. 

I can tell that You never got to where you are today by listening to so-called management/marketing consultants, and neither have I. Most of them are simply relaying-back what they've heard from some loud-mouthed ego-tit-sickle cunt from USA with a 'proven technique' which is worth jack shite. If you've a good product, it finds its own market with little help from anybody, and if your service is as good, then the word gets around to the right people.The same rules apply to practically anything that you sell, and if you don't know your captive audience or your catchment area, then you're in the wrong business...  Too many Sales Teams/Personnel, worry too much about their competitors, and will often base their sales-pitch upon what others do/not do or provide etc., which is a common mistake made by many. If you cannot sell your product, then you're either doing something wrong or there's something wrong with the products you're trying to shift. You cannot blame a purchaser for not purchasing. 

Guest judgetwi

If private companies want to blow their dough away on shit that’s their problem, but these leeches are all over the public sector sucking up taxpayers’ money like there’s no end to it. ( well actually, there is no end to it )

How many hours of my life have I wasted listening to these bullshitting snake oil salesmen telling me how fucking clever they are?

The best one was some bitch who’s claim to fame was that she once taught drama to Ruthie Henshall.( yeah, whatever happened to her?)

Ninety fucking minutes of “Ruthie said this” and “I said that”.....”.Ruthie did this” and “I advised Ruthie to.....” Oh just fuck off you name dropping cow.

The thing is, I was the only cunt who could see what bollocks it was, or at least the only one prepared to say so and risk being grassed up to the wankers who had just paid this shithead 600 fucking notes for barely two hours “work.”

Consultants? Fucking carpetbaggers the lot of them.

Cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If private companies want to blow their dough away on shit that’s their problem, but these leeches are all over the public sector sucking up taxpayers’ money like there’s no end to it. ( well actually, there is no end to it )

How many hours of my life have I wasted listening to these bullshitting snake oil salesmen telling me how fucking clever they are?

The best one was some bitch who’s claim to fame was that she once taught drama to Ruthie Henshall.( yeah, whatever happened to her?)

Ninety fucking minutes of “Ruthie said this” and “I said that”.....”.Ruthie did this” and “I advised Ruthie to.....” Oh just fuck off you name dropping cow.

The thing is, I was the only cunt who could see what bollocks it was, or at least the only one prepared to say so and risk being grassed up to the wankers who had just paid this shithead 600 fucking notes for barely two hours “work.”

Consultants? Fucking carpetbaggers the lot of them.

Cunts.

It's never ending Twi.  From Estate Agents to Personal Trainers and departments of companies which serve no purpose, all of these things can be done by ones own self for half the price, and such people are beyond having any real purpose.    So & so passes you to so & so whilst so & so pass you back this way and that, for no other reason than to make 'them' think they're offering you a full, modern-day service, but failing miserably in the process. 

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Prince Edward? Wasn't he the one who had a Prince Albert?

Everyone’s had Albert.....the two bob McDonalds rent boy.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can tell that You never got to where you are today by listening to so-called management/marketing consultants, and neither have I. Most of them are simply relaying-back what they've heard from some loud-mouthed ego-tit-sickle cunt from USA with a 'proven technique' which is worth jack shite. If you've a good product, it finds its own market with little help from anybody, and if your service is as good, then the word gets around to the right people.The same rules apply to practically anything that you sell, and if you don't know your captive audience or your catchment area, then you're in the wrong business...  Too many Sales Teams/Personnel, worry too much about their competitors, and will often base their sales-pitch upon what others do/not do or provide etc., which is a common mistake made by many. If you cannot sell your product, then you're either doing something wrong or there's something wrong with the products you're trying to shift. You cannot blame a purchaser for not purchasing. 

Easier way than that. Just change double what everyone else charges. They think your better than the rest. Best bit of advice i was ever given.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Everyone’s had Albert.....the two bob McDonalds rent boy.

Haa. That is Edward. The closet Luvvy. Pwince Weegent of jack.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, White van man said:

Easier way than that. Just change double what everyone else charges. They think your better than the rest. Best bit of advice i was ever given.

How much did you cost then?

Guest White van man
20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

How much did you cost then?

I read on here for a week before i signed up. The first thing i noticed is the more information you give out, the more ammunition you give everyone else to blast you with.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, White van man said:

I read on here for a week before i signed up. The first thing i noticed is the more information you give out, the more ammunition you give everyone else to blast you with.

Very astute of you mate. Take the piss out of these tossers ( using their own words ) and they will strike back with any detail you have given them. If you don’t give anything away they just make it up. Therefore you are fat, queer, poor and live in a Council bedsit. When you were a kid you were bummed by your Dad and fucked your Mum. Obviously you had sex with your siblings and have now progressed to raping children. I have been through all that shit from wankers who are full of themselves but cry like girls when you question their fucked up opinions.

Oh, by the way, your wife is a fucking good shag. Don’t tell me you haven’t got a wife because I have the fat bitch every Tuesday for 4 cans of Kestrel and a Milky Way.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Very astute of you mate. Take the piss out of these tossers ( using their own words ) and they will strike back with any detail you have given them. If you don’t give anything away they just make it up. Therefore you are fat, queer, poor and live in a Council bedsit. When you were a kid you were bummed by your Dad and fucked your Mum. Obviously you had sex with your siblings and have now progressed to raping children. I have been through all that shit from wankers who are full of themselves but cry like girls when you question their fucked up opinions.

Oh, by the way, your wife is a fucking good shag. Don’t tell me you haven’t got a wife because I have the fat bitch every Tuesday for 4 cans of Kestrel and a Milky Way.

stop mewling like a girl you English asparagus avoiding daily maily reading faggot crybaby. see that, almost rhymes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I really don't like you Judge.

On 5/17/2018 at 12:29 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I went to a training seminar once. They wanted 50 teas and 36 coffees. I had to go around with the trolley twice and they ate all the biscuits.