CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Internets 'Wild West' laws.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Are the Corner's days numbered and should the lifeboats be launched, or should we man the gun turrets and fight?

Digital Minister, Matt Hancock is currently making plans to rid the internet of cyberbullying within the next two years. All social media sites (such as this one) will be affected, and all will face fines of up to 4% of their global turnover, which to us would mean coughing-up £3.76.  Complete shut-down & closure.  New technology and legislation will ensure that all online networks will be policed and will be responsible & accountable for protecting all citizens from online abuse. 

big-brother.jpg

No surprises as to who is at the bottom of this charter of cuntishness, fuckin' politicians, trying to keep their slimy, underhand, manoeuvrings secret.

Make no mistake, it's just a way of keeping the rent-boys, back-handers and drug abuse stories out of the media.

The EU will find some way of twisting it to make  sure you won't be able to find out how much they are screwing out of Britain's tax system, or who else they are fucking up the arse besides the EU's citizens.

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals(but mostly cunts with something to hide) within the European Union.

No surprises as to who is at the bottom of this charter of cuntishness, fuckin' politicians, trying to keep their slimy, underhand, manoeuvrings secret.

Make no mistake, it's just a way of keeping the rent-boys, back-handers and drug abuse stories out of the media.

The EU will find some way of twisting it to make  sure you won't be able to find out how much they are screwing out of Britain's tax system, or who else they are fucking up the arse besides the EU's citizens.

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals(but mostly cunts with something to hide) within the European Union.

Guest 'eavensabove

The new legislation will be applied to all in the UK and separately governed/enforced outside of  the EU. However, Google/Facebook etc. will also fall under the legislation, as will any other host company online. It will be their own duty to police themselves, and so sites such as C**** Corner will become a victim too... The site could be fined for calling F***k a male w***e, let alone any other living s*****c who we choose to c***-off. Zero Tolerance is on the cards, and so the government will be rolling-in the cash for achieving jack-s***e, whilst Admin have a field day, scrapping all posts, the N**i C*****h B******s of N****s that they all are. 

C***f R*****d is a c***t. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are the Corner's days numbered and should the lifeboats be launched, or should we man the gun turrets and fight?

Digital Minister, Matt Hancock is currently making plans to rid the internet of cyberbullying within the next two years. All social media sites (such as this one) will be affected, and all will face fines of up to 4% of their global turnover, which to us would mean coughing-up £3.76.  Complete shut-down & closure.  New technology and legislation will ensure that all online networks will be policed and will be responsible & accountable for protecting all citizens from online abuse. 

big-brother.jpg

This is completely unworkable and unenforceable. Obscure hosts, search engines and proxy networks based in far flung jurisdictions will render this poisonous peace of legislation useless before it even reaches its first rejection by the House of Lords. The only people who will be shitting themselves are facebook and Google who know this type of shit will create competition for them that will refuse to be policed.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This is completely unworkable and unenforceable. Obscure hosts, search engines and proxy networks based in far flung jurisdictions will render this poisonous peace of legislation useless before it even reaches its first rejection by the House of Lords. The only people who will be shitting themselves are facebook and Google who know this type of shit will create competition for them that will refuse to be policed.

I agree CGAS, however once they know how to police falsebook and Google, other sites will be policed. Not all (as like you say it would be an impossible task) but host sites which say allow CC to exist will be targeted, and if the technology exists (as it now does) then?  I'd wager that it's got more to do with safeguarding the characters of politicians and the likes, than anything else, as they hate being 'victimised' and/or outed as the cunts that they are. Plus of course, any way to impose fines against people to increase their cash-flow will be imposed no matter how they care to quantify it. The lawyers of Google for example, could fight their corner if high TAXES were imposed, but a change in the law would give the government a free reign.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Perhaps we can offer up a pair of cunts as a retainer of sorts to keep the bastards away.  I nominate Jazz and Pen.  Their tedium alone would merit a full repeal of any such cuntish legislation.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Perhaps we can offer up a pair of cunts as a retainer of sorts to keep the bastards away.  I nominate Jazz and Pen.  Their tedium alone would merit a full repeal of any such cuntish legislation.  

Still chasing a dead horse, you divvy-nerd.  Prattling on and on like a soppy little tart., and too much of prick to have noticed. 

Shouldn't you be at the supermarket getting a Bag for Life?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Still chasing a dead horse, you divvy-nerd.  Prattling on and on like a soppy little tart., and too much of prick to have noticed. 

Shouldn't you be at the supermarket getting a Bag for Life?  

So you're a dead horse now?  Sounds fitting for your brand of humour.

Fuck off, Jazz.

Guest 'eavensabove

Oh for crying out loud. Wu$$y's one-one again. Throwing a sissy-fit for all to see. Take a butchers comrades. Check-out the tart, if only to learn what "Nerd" truly means in all of its magnificent glory. And there was I thinking that there's a minimum age to punters on here, and a strict policy of gender. Who the fuck allowed Her, to bypass security? It's mother will be on the phone next: "Leave my poor little chowder-minded numpty-duffer alone, She has it quite bad enough as it is, at school"

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh for crying out loud. Wu$$y's one-one again. Throwing a sissy-fit for all to see. Take a butchers comrades. Check-out the tart, if only to learn what "Nerd" truly means in all of its magnificent glory. And there was I thinking that there's a minimum age to punters on here, and a strict policy of gender. Who the fuck allowed Her, to bypass security? It's mother will be on the phone next: "Leave my poor little chowder-minded numpty-duffer alone, She has it quite bad enough as it is, at school"

Jazz, I'm reminded of something your mum once said..."you're not wanted, fucking petrol station vended condoms are utter shit!"  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Jazz, I'm reminded of something your mum once said..."you're not wanted, fucking petrol station vended condoms are utter shit!"  

Talking about Mothers, did yours smoke crack throughout all of her pregnancy's or just yours, you childish little pillock.

Guest White van man

Facebook will just tell the silly little prick to fuck off. What's he going to do about it?. Close facebook in the uk?. Not a vote winner. Isn't going to happen. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, White van man said:

Facebook will just tell the silly little prick to fuck off. What's he going to do about it?. Close facebook in the uk?. Not a vote winner. Isn't going to happen. 

If he closes facebook in Wednesbury it will be a victory.

Guest Lady Penelope

Talking about Mothers, did yours smoke crack throughout all of her pregnancy's or just yours, you childish little pillock.

You have to excuse poor little Whizz because he cannot produce any Jizz.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

If he closes facebook in Wednesbury it will be a victory.

He'll resign before the months out. A strange choice of minister in charge of online bullying. I'm sure the Labour party haven't forgot his retweet poem 'Labour is full of queers'. Whilst i agree with him, Labour seem to have a knack of forced resignations.

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, nocti said:

Who the fuck has ever bullied anyone on here?

Some of them getting cunted pay a fortune for life coaching and image consultants. They get it for free here.

Guest Wizardsleeve

If she did, your mum cooked it and sold it.  

Fuck off, Jazz!

11 hours ago, r-soles said:

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The new legislation will be applied to all in the UK and separately governed/enforced outside of  the EU. However, Google/Facebook etc. will also fall under the legislation, as will any other host company online. It will be their own duty to police themselves, and so sites such as C**** Corner will become a victim too... The site could be fined for calling F***k a male w***e, let alone any other living s*****c who we choose to c***-off. Zero Tolerance is on the cards, and so the government will be rolling-in the cash for achieving jack-s***e, whilst Admin have a field day, scrapping all posts, the N**i C*****h B******s of N****s that they all are. 

C***f R*****d is a c***t. 

I don’t think this will ever be policed as you say.  Littering the street is an offense, but who gives a shit.   There are billions of web sites, so who is going to sit in there digital panda car and monitor them all?  Plus the first cunts who try and enforce a SHUT UP law will get fucked at the next election.   Snow flakes don’t like anyone tampering with their fucking WiFi !!!   

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure The Corner would be classed as a social media site. In any case one hyperventilating anonymous punter telling another anonymous punter to "fuck off" will not register even a cursory glance.

I s'pose the reason to introduce 'the law' (if it is introduced) will be to hold the likes of Google and Facebook to book, so that the government can be seen to be 'tackling' online bullying and the likes. There was a lot of fuss being made by the 'bullying' etc. metred out to certain MPs and 'celebrities' too. I cannot see The Corner being bothered by 'the law' simply by  us lot Cunting each other, but if some of those outside from us on here, who we cunt-off 24/7 could well be more than just a little bit bothered...  It's not like The Corner is hidden away somewhere on the 'dark web'. It is relatively easy to locate, and perhaps those who we cunt-off would be the ones which police or report us???  Anyway, if Big Brother is on the cards, then I'm sure that Admin will be advised about the in's & out's etc. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't think anybody will give two monkey's about this "special" corner. The only threat to us are ourselves from reading the bickering that goes on.

Being hosted in the USA is not a disadvantage.

I think you're spot on, Beastie.  Back with the Mary Beard incident, some cunts took to her personal social media sites to troll her, which lead her to their nest.  Here, we might start saying someone, someplace, or some thing is a cunt, but it inevitably ends in a slagging match between ourselves.  We keep coming back for it, so where's the harm to anybody?  CC shouldn't even be a blip on the whinging cunts radars.