CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entomophagy.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

The eggs, larvae, pupae and adults of insects have been eaten by you humans since prehistoric times, and more recently by those of you who dwell with cockroaches, bed-bugs and fleas. However, there are several companies in the UK who are trying to introduce insects into our diet, and certain supermarkets (which are already infested with them) are in readiness to promote them as the next dining craze. 1,900 species of edible insects have already been Registered, 80% of which are already being eaten by some 2 billion humans within ethnic groups and the Australians... The next time you find a dead fly in your soup, shut the fuck up or it will be added to your bill.

110815_r21110_p886-800.jpg

Guest luke swarm

I prefer my Cockroaches and bluebottles minced up and marinated in Chilli, Garlic and mixed with low grade sheep fat, it should be served very hot in a dry stale pitta topped up with shredded white cabbage, 3 day old cucumber, sloppy slices of tomato and wilted lettuce with a light dressing of encona chili sauce. MMM  MMM Good. 

The Flamin (sic) Turk on the Chapel ash road is the very height of this fine dining experience.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I prefer my Cockroaches and bluebottles minced up and marinated in Chilli, Garlic and mixed with low grade sheep fat, it should be served very hot in a dry stale pitta topped up with shredded white cabbage, 3 day old cucumber, sloppy slices of tomato and wilted lettuce with a light dressing of encona chili sauce. MMM  MMM Good. 

The Flamin (sic) Turk on the Chapel ash road is the very height of this fine dining experience.

Poppycock! The kebab is an animal, found living on the hills of Istanbul, it has long legs on one side and short legs on the other, allowing it to run around the hillsides without fear of falling over, the natives shoot the animal, remove the head, legs and tail, ram a long skewer up its arse and out of its neck, and then ship them to their cousins in Britain.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The eggs, larvae, pupae and adults of insects have been eaten by you humans since prehistoric times, and more recently by those of you who dwell with cockroaches, bed-bugs and fleas. However, there are several companies in the UK who are trying to introduce insects into our diet, and certain supermarkets (which are already infested with them) are in readiness to promote them as the next dining craze. 1,900 species of edible insects have already been Registered, 80% of which are already being eaten by some 2 billion humans within ethnic groups and the Australians... The next time you find a dead fly in your soup, shut the fuck up or it will be added to your bill.

My friend found soup in his flies once. 

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

That's made me feel hungry now. Do you think they'll have used up Saturday nights leftovers yet, or should i wait 'til later.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, White van man said:

That's made me feel hungry now. Do you think they'll have used up Saturday nights leftovers yet, or should i wait 'til later.

I am afraid not, if its not sold on the Saturday, its shipped off to Scotland to be turned into square sausage. 

I got one of the worse bouts of food poisoning in my life from kebab leftovers, I left it overnight on a radiator as recommended and consumed for breakfast after a night on Brains Dark Ale, it was from the Barry Island kebab shop near the Ship Inn when I was stationed at RAF St Athan in the early eighties, Kebabs were considered high end cuisine in those days, I expect in Barry it still is.    

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am afraid not, if its not sold on the Saturday, its shipped off to Scotland to be turned into square sausage. 

I got one of the worse bouts of food poisoning in my life from kebab leftovers, I left it overnight on a radiator as recommended and consumed for breakfast after a night on Brains Dark Ale, it was from the Barry Island kebab shop near the Ship Inn when I was stationed at RAF St Athan in the early eighties, Kebabs were considered high end cuisine in those days, I expect in Barry it still is.    

Correct, it’s a shit hole of the worst kind. 

Did you happen upon Rhoose during your extra curricular activities? Of course you didn’t, else you’d not be alive. What a fucking dump. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poppycock! The kebab is an animal, found living on the hills of Istanbul, it has long legs on one side and short legs on the other, allowing it to run around the hillsides without fear of falling over, the natives shoot the animal, remove the head, legs and tail, ram a long skewer up its arse and out of its neck, and then ship them to their cousins in Britain.

I am sorry to differ with you Eric but its obvious that you have made a simple mistake and your memory is somewhat hazy and unreliable in this case. What you have described is a wild haggis native to the highlands of Scotland. The haggis is quite rare these days due to loss of habitat and the price of good scotch. 

Just now, luke swarm said:

I am sorry to differ with you Eric but its obvious that you have made a simple mistake and your memory is somewhat hazy and unreliable in this case. What you have described is a wild haggis native to the highlands of Scotland. The haggis is quite rare these days due to loss of habitat and the price of good scotch. 

The haggis and Kebab are separate species, yet can successfully breed, creating the hybrid 'Kebaggis'. Kebaggis were introduced to the Scottish lowlands but hunted to extinction by ginger haired drunkards on account of their small size allowing them to be fitted into deep fat fryers.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Correct, it’s a shit hole of the worst kind. 

Did you happen upon Rhoose during your extra curricular activities? Of course you didn’t, else you’d not be alive. What a fucking dump. 

I used to frequent the Blue Anchor pub in Rhoose Bubba, it had a wooden barrel of old peculiar ale perched on the bar itself. It was always flat but packed a real punch, I could barely drive back some nights when on that loopy juice. The modern version is weak compared to that strange but magical brew.

I was relieved to leave RAF St Athan to be honest, it was so isolated and bleak and the only enjoyment was the Thursday night Bop when the Valley Commandoes were bussed in to wreck the place. Those girls were proper naughty.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I used to frequent the Blue Anchor pub in Rhoose Bubba, it had a wooden barrel of old peculiar ale perched on the bar itself. It was always flat but packed a real punch, I could barely drive back some nights when on that loopy juice. The modern version is weak compared to that strange but magical brew.

I was relieved to leave RAF St Athan to be honest, it was so isolated and bleak and the only enjoyment was the Thursday night Bop when the Valley Commandoes were bussed in to wreck the place. Those girls were proper naughty.

At the risk of sounding like ding (RIP - you Kes loving cunt), I once had the dishonourable pleasure of going through a bird from Rhoose. Smashing her doggy style whilst I watched Miss World is not a memory that wipes itself from the mind easily. 

At least they’ve got Aston Martin now. 

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Enjoy your king prawns dopey cunt, essentially aquatic insects and fucking tasty

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

And RAF St Athen was relieved when you left with cheers all around at the Bloo Wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nothing new WHY NOT EAT INSECTS V. M. Holt 1885

http://bugsandbeasts.com/whynoteatinsects/

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

That's just being greedy. There's more than enough leg-meat on a C'roach to feed a family of six, especially if you've boned the family first. Oh, and Blue 'NUN' comes in bottles. You're just making things-up on the spot, aint ya. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The haggis and Kebab are separate species, yet can successfully breed, creating the hybrid 'Kebaggis'. Kebaggis were introduced to the Scottish lowlands but hunted to extinction by ginger haired drunkards on account of their small size allowing them to be fitted into deep fat fryers.

Yep. You're absolutely correct, and in fact, before they pair them off to multiply one is known as a Hag and the other is a Prima Doner, and both can interact to attract all manner of insecterpods even whilst still alive. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Enjoy your king prawns dopey cunt, essentially aquatic insects and fucking tasty

Just a pesky minute, you spunk-lipped thunder-cunt. You may have King praws in Telford, that can buzz about like a shit-house fly, but that don't make a Surrey Cricket a fast bowler, does it? Next, you'll be saying that stag-beetles are an infection you catch the night before a wedding. 

Eva Prawn was a cunt, and Prawn Free was a shit movie.  

Guest 'eavensabove

The only 'sects I care to eat, are Lady Birds, however I digress... 

Until they can produce a decent sized Cicada or whatever to compete with a leg of lamb, loin of goat or a T-Bone Angus steak, no way am I gonna munch through 6 pints of maggot-faggot gen(i)tles in order to feel quenched. How many poxy weevils en croute would one need to ingest to be sated & gorged, and no damsel fly will ever replace a KitKat for a break.  Why,  if eating flies takes-off, you'd have Frank knelt on the bog floor, 'tween the legs of his dog-faced whore,  doing impressions of a Jacksons Chameleon, eyes focussed with tongue at the ready for a mealworm. Picture that if you will. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Have been doing some field research and the going rate for a Pilau lice is $2.45 AUD.  King prawn Butterfly cannot be had for less than flea dollars, and you'll still get stung for Tandoori Hornet off the wing.