CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lest We Forget

Guest White van man

Guest White van man

PicsArt_05-19-07_49_41.jpg.48bd4a130b2950bc98569461f85b62f1.jpg

Driving to town this morning, I saw a guy erecting a figure exactly like the one above. I've seen on TV that they have been placed all over the country. I was delighted that we were finally getting ours. Lots of drivers were beeping and giving the guy a thumbs up, myself included. 

Such a figure not only represents the fallen soldiers in cemeteries all over the world, it also reminds us of the suffering, the sacrifice, the months on end in trenches in bitter winters, the D Day landings and their everyday not knowing whether they would see another sunset. These lads fought for the freedom of their families back home, they fought for each other, witnessing friends and brothers killed in battle. They fought for their country. The country we are now privileged to share with them.

As you know, in 2016, a referendum was held. David Cameron on the Andrew Marr show said a vote leave would mean leaving the customs union, followed by George Osbourne stating a leave vote would mean leaving the single market. This was not ambiguous. Many surviving 2nd world war veterans voted, some to remain and some to leave.

These elderly gentlemen, who gave more for their country than anyone, have more than earned their right to vote. But no. Individuals such as Anna Sourby and Chuka Amunna, are now telling these guys in their twilight years they are irrelevant, their vote was meaningless and they're not worthy to have their vote by trying to overturn the result. Who the hell do these people think they are. They are employed by us, we pay their wages from the public purse. These people are lower than the bottom of the deepest sewer. As a nation, we should not tolerate this. They fought for us, it's now our turn to fight for them, and show them that we appreciate what they did for us. Name and shame the result saboteurs, send them emails, call them out on Twitter and Facebook and most importantly, vote them out of office, irrespective of what party they belong to.

I do not want to see these traitorous MPs wearing Poppys in November. It means nothing to them. They don't deserve the honour of wearing one. They are stabbing the Veterans in the back.

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, White van man said:

Driving to town this morning, I saw a guy erecting a figure exactly like the one above. I've seen on TV that they have been placed all over the country. I was delighted that we were finally getting ours. Lots of drivers were beeping and giving the guy a thumbs up, myself included. 

Such a figure not only represents the fallen soldiers in cemeteries all over the world, it also reminds us of the suffering, the sacrifice, the months on end in trenches in bitter winters, the D Day landings and their everyday not knowing whether they would see another sunset. These lads fought for the freedom of their families back home, they fought for each other, witnessing friends and brothers killed in battle. They fought for their country. The country we are now privileged to share with them.

As you know, in 2016, a referendum was held. David Cameron on the Andrew Marr show said a vote leave would mean leaving the customs union, followed by George Osbourne stating a leave vote would mean leaving the single market. This was not ambiguous. Many surviving 2nd world war veterans voted, some to remain and some to leave.

These elderly gentlemen, who gave more for their country than anyone, have more than earned their right to vote. But no. Individuals such as Anna Sourby and Chuka Amunna, are now telling these guys in their twilight years they are irrelevant, their vote was meaningless and they're not worthy to have their vote by trying to overturn the result. Who the hell do these people think they are. They are employed by us, we pay their wages from the public purse. These people are lower than bottom of the deepest sewer. As a nation, we should not tolerate this. They fought for us, it's now our turn to fight for them, and show them that we appreciate what they did for us. Name and shame the result saboteurs, send them emails, call them out on Twitter and Facebook and most importantly, vote them out of office, irrespective of what party they belong to.

I do not want to see these traitorous MPs wearing Poppys in November. It means nothing to them. They don't deserve the honour of wearing one. They are stabbing the Veterans in the back.

Last May the only living male First World War combat veteran, British-born sailor Claude Choules, died in Australia at the age of 110. Britain's last survivor of the First World War trenches Harry Patch - known as 'The Last Tommy' - who died in July 2009 aged 111.7 Feb 2012

I take your point but these lions led by donkeys died for the ideals of democracy. Democracy means having to accept the majority vote and most people are adult enough to adhere to this. However its still the right of these politicians or any citizen to demonstrate to bring about a situation they feel is right.

If we deny people the right to protest or have politicians represent their views regardless of  the fact that we disagree with those views then the sacrifice of the past will have been in vain. There will be no second referendum, I voted remain and still feel that its going to hurt us to leave but the people have spoken and the decision is set. Invoking these brave souls from the past for something as emotive as Brexit is not only cynical but cheapens their sacrifice. I look forward to Arseholes synopsis on this matter.

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Last May the only living male First World War combat veteran, British-born sailor Claude Choules, died in Australia at the age of 110. Britain's last survivor of the First World War trenches Harry Patch - known as 'The Last Tommy' - who died in July 2009 aged 111.7 Feb 2012

I take your point but these lions led by donkeys died for the ideals of democracy. Democracy means having to accept the majority vote and most people are adult enough to adhere to this. However its still the right of these politicians or any citizen to demonstrate to bring about a situation they feel is right.

If we deny people the right to protest or have politicians represent their views regardless of  the fact that we disagree with those views then the sacrifice of the past will have been in vain. There will be no second referendum, I voted remain and still feel that its going to hurt us to leave but the people have spoken and the decision is set. Invoking these brave souls from the past for something as emotive as Brexit is not only cynical but cheapens their sacrifice. I look forward to Arseholes synopsis on this matter.

I don't relate Brexit to any war. Different arguments totally.

Of course people have the right to protest, especially when things are imposed, the poll tax being an example. The issue of Brexit was settled through a private ballot by those eligible to vote.  Nothing has or is being imposed without consent. The politicians should respect the outcome and stop being lying, sneaky, corporate arse lickers and get UK plc out of the single market, customs union and make the highest appeal court in British law the supreme court. Anything else is an obfuscation, a fucking lie and cynical. 

• Like 1

Guest White van man
55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree with your points on democracy, politicians and anyone else have the right to protest. Except when there was a referendum. That result should be honoured.

I'm also well aware that there are no surviving veterans from the 1st WW. There are surviving veterans from the 2nd WW. These voted and the result is being ignored. My nom wasn't about the EU or Brexit. 

Cynical: "concerned only with one's own interests and typically disregarding accepted standards in order to achieve them". Surely the nom is targeting the 'cynical' MPs ignoring the sacrifice of these men.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, White van man said:

I agree with your points on democracy, politicians and anyone else have the right to protest. Except when there was a referendum. That result should be honoured.

I'm also well aware that there are no surviving veterans from the 1st WW. There are surviving veterans from the 2nd WW. These voted and the result is being ignored. My nom wasn't about the EU or Brexit. 

you will forgive me for the confusion WVD, the majority of your Nom seems to dwell on what you regard as treason for people having a different opinion than you own, in this case Brexit. I always thought that this was exactly why the war was waged, to stop the spread of fascism and the ambitions of a dictator. I don't see how the vote is being ignored, are we not going through the process as we speak albeit slowly and problematically . 

I cannot see that the referendum is being dishonoured as the majority of politician agree that that's the will of the people, the only way it will be dishonoured is if negotiations fail and we leave without really leaving. To be honest, like a lot of people I have lost all interest in Brexit and just wish they would get on with it. My only fear now is that Panzerkracker will see the word Brexit and launch into another monologue of badly worded slang.  

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you will forgive me for the confusion WVD, the majority of your Nom seems to dwell on what you regard as treason for people having a different opinion than you own, in this case Brexit. I always thought that this was exactly why the war was waged, to stop the spread of fascism and the ambitions of a dictator. I don't see how the vote is being ignored, are we not going through the process as we speak albeit slowly and problematically . 

I cannot see that the referendum is being dishonoured as the majority of politician agree that that's the will of the people, the only way it will be dishonoured is if negotiations fail and we leave without really leaving. To be honest, like a lot of people I have lost all interest in Brexit and just wish they would get on with it. My only fear now is that Panzerkracker will see the word Brexit and launch into another monologue of badly worded slang.  

Yiz are all fukked.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I'm of the thinking that a mans hand shake is his bond. I've lost money on jobs but respected the handshake and not cried like a bitch. The brexit process is being thwarted at every turn, to the point where we can't negotiate a deal with the EU, because the result (contract) can't be excepted by parliament.

The nom was about putting faces to the contact between the people and parliament. I could have used bus drivers, cleaners, office managers or any section of the public. The fact i choose war veterans to hit home hard shows how much respect i have for them. I have never missed a rememberance Sunday parade in town since i was a child, attending with my grandfather. I just read that you were in the armed forces. I apologise if it has caused offence. That wasn't my intention.

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

S'alright luke baby..I'm just watching the show is all

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, White van man said:

. I apologise if it has caused offence. That wasn't my intention.

I am seriously offended, how dare you come on this august site and apologise, no one apologises here, retract it immediately and as Penance give Penelope one like for her most tedious comment today. That will learn you to not apologise in future. 

On 5/21/2018 at 6:13 PM, luke swarm said:

Unfortunately I have better things to do than bandy shit around with a Black Country rectum pirate.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Unfortunately I have better things to do than bandy shit around with a Black Country rectum pirate.

Fuck off.

I agree totally, a man of your capabilities almost certainly has better things to do, you could start with getting an education.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Fuck off.

Swarm's is reaching out further and going to join Stubb's and MC on their £80 Halfords ATB jaunts around the Cotswolds.

Guest White van man

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/25/joseph-isaacs-found-guilty-hammer-attack-jim-booth-96-year-old-dday-veteran?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fuk-news%2F2018%2Fmay%2F25%2Fjoseph-isaacs-found-guilty-hammer-attack-jim-booth-96-year-old-dday-veteran

A double cunting here. This Isaacs cunt should be given 10 off on Normandy beach with 1000 squadies firing 88mm rocket launchers at the bastard. Low life scum.

Also the guardian are cunts for copying my nom even down to the d day landings, when them cunts support the MPs who are stabbing the Veterans in the back. Two faced cunts. The old guy would have flogged that little runt in his younger years. Hopefully he's made a full recovery, and the country honour his vote, as that's something he wont recover from.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/25/joseph-isaacs-found-guilty-hammer-attack-jim-booth-96-year-old-dday-veteran?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fuk-news%2F2018%2Fmay%2F25%2Fjoseph-isaacs-found-guilty-hammer-attack-jim-booth-96-year-old-dday-veteran

A double cunting here. This Isaacs cunt should be given 10 off on Normandy beach with 1000 squadies firing 88mm rocket launchers at the bastard. Low life scum.

Also the guardian are cunts for copying my nom even down to the d day landings, when them cunts support the MPs who are stabbing the Veterans in the back. The old guy would have flogged that little runt in his younger years. Hopefully he's made a full recovery, and the country honour his vote, as that's something he wont recover from.

He attacked this old Chap with a claw hammer the cowardly little shit, Fender hasn't  logged on for a while now has he.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/21/2018 at 5:07 PM, White van man said:

These elderly gentlemen, who gave more for their country than anyone, have more than earned their right to vote. But no. Individuals such as Anna Sourby and Chuka Amunna, are now telling these guys in their twilight years they are irrelevant, their vote was meaningless and they're not worthy to have their vote by trying to overturn the result. Who the hell do these people think they are. They are employed by us, we pay their wages from the public purse. These people are lower than the bottom of the deepest sewer. As a nation, we should not tolerate this. They fought for us, it's now our turn to fight for them, and show them that we appreciate what they did for us. Name and shame the result saboteurs, send them emails, call them out on Twitter and Facebook and most importantly, vote them out of office, irrespective of what party they belong to.

People over 65 years of age should be disenfranchised, as half of them won't be around to see out the result of the poll.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

People over 65 years of age should be disenfranchised, as half of them won't be around to see out the result of the poll.

That's what the nom is about. The veterans being ignored.

The western world doesn't agree with you as they heavily voted May 61 Corbyn 69 and Trump 71 to make decisions. Would you like Britney the first year fresher running the country?

Im 50, and i didn't vote leave just for myself, i voted for my kids and grand kids and future generations.

4 hours ago, White van man said:

That's what the nom is about. The veterans being ignored.

The western world doesn't agree with you as they heavily voted May 61 Corbyn 69 and Trump 71 to make decisions. Would you like Britney the first year fresher running the country?

Im 50, and i didn't vote leave just for myself, i voted for my kids and grand kids and future generations.

An handed the keys of the nation to the DUP. ..yer kids will really thank ya for that 

Panzerkracker 

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

An handed the keys of the nation to the DUP. ..yer kids will really thank ya for that 

Panzerkracker 

If there was another referendum, i would vote to remain. On 2 conditions;

1. All countries to the south and the east of us are kicked out.

2. The EU is renamed UK.

Can't say fairer than that. I would keep you lot for the laugh.

Guest White van man
53 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

So van man baby..how does isolating yerselves from a huge trading bloc with enormous clout that ya had a seat at and punched well above yer weight at gonna help yer kids n grandkids 

Panzerknacker 

The trading block is not to our benefit. It costs us jobs. Listen to Trump. Thats why he's renegotiating all their trade deals. The USA and UK are getting the piss took out of us. We're better off making our own stuff, rather than being stung in a one sided free trade deal. We have a huge deficit in trade and pay £15 billion for the privilege. Even the Abbott could work out that's a bad deal.

2 minutes ago, White van man said:

The trading block is not to our benefit. It costs us jobs. Listen to Trump. Thats why he's renegotiating all their trade deals. The USA and UK are getting the piss took out of us. We're better off making our own stuff, rather than being stung in a one sided free trade deal. We have a huge deficit in trade and pay £15 billion for the privilege. Even the Abbott could work out that's a bad deal.

Diane Abbott has looked at the figures and predicts that leaving will annually cost us twelvety zillion groats.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, White van man said:

Trump couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag ,  the man is a dangerous moron and he epitomises what America has become, corrupt, ignorant and head pounding stupid, check out my monogram on baseball caps and its link to all those MAGA caps. For fucks sake he pays a minimum of 140k dollars per shag, does that strike you as intelligent.