CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kendrick Lamar

Eric Cuntman

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I usually call them slant eyed little pricks..

then i'm forcibly ejected from the restaurant.

It is my understanding that all little pricks have slant eyes. Better ask Pen as she's probably seen more than anyone else well ever know.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does the name 'Marigold' mean anything to you? He regularly loitered on Barn Road wandering up and down with a pair of yellow Marigolds (other gloves are available), pretending to direct the traffic. He was as black as David Blunketts dog, although I believe everyone had to pretend he had a golden one. The racist cunt.

Fucking hell, Marigold! Whatever happened to him? I'm assuming he must have taken a wrong turn into Aylsham and got himself lynched.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It is my understanding that all little pricks have slant eyes. Better ask Pen as she's probably seen more than anyone else well ever know.

I think that I have been to Norwich once and that was twice as much as I would ever want to go to the god forsaken place.

The cunt set her up big time, if your so offended about a fucking word don't litter your songs with the said word and be surprised that a fan of yours sings said word you stupid cunt.

If I was that fan I'd ask for a refund plus compensation for having to listen to your dreary wank In  the first place, fucking mong.

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

courtesy of a Raster:

I''m at the peak of my age, wen I wakes up my dick's hard as fuk, steady stickin into hoes, so ya know I'm in luck, I like to fuk until she bleedin' no questions wen I'm leavin, no respek for hoes at all, I'll arse-fuck them up the wall, some say their arse is a no-no, but I have more fun than a Has-bro, shits as good if it don't stink, Ya'll have me drippin of ya chin.

Well now, aren't these sentiments no different from those articulated - albeit without the street patois - by some of the involuntarily celibate punters of The Corner?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you give him fair warning with your car horn, that is after all why they call us 'honky'.

Why should have I?  What warning did the cunt give me!  He was in the right place at the fight time. End of. Why, I even had to use the car-jack to wedge the cunts lips open whilst pulling-out his gold tooth as a trophy. 

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, aren't these sentiments no different from those articulated - albeit without the street patois - by some of the involuntarily celibate punters of The Corner?

A sense of irony of said sentiments would be the deviding factor in this as most rappers will talk about smacking some hoe and taking her up the arris in the liertal sense,where as most punters do it to either to annoy you or because its fucking funny,I like my ham on a slight slither of lettuce not to much butter,bit of mayo wouldn't go a miss,there's a good girl.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Perhaps, but with more conviction & sentiment, and without wearing a baseball cap or with the belt of our jeans around our thighs, and also knowing who our Father's are. 

The other major difference of course, is that none of us make such derogatory remarks about raping a Negress, and neither would/could a white so-called singer at a gig during most weekends all over London. The nature of Erics thread is not racist either. It simply points out yet again the different applications/codes of practice granted as being acceptable to black people but not to white people.  It's high time that insulting & racist remarks made by black people, together with their actions towards white people, were addressed with the same laws & principles as are dished out to Honkys. 

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

A sense of irony of said sentiments would be the deviding factor in this as most rappers will talk about smacking some hoe and taking her up the arris in the liertal sense,where as most punters do it to either to annoy you or because its fucking funny,I like my ham on a slight slither of lettuce not to much butter,bit of mayo wouldn't go a miss,there's a good girl.

Piss-poor and contradictory attempts to justify misogyny aside I was alarmed to read that you seem incapable of making your own sandwich. Perhaps your befuddlement would be salved by reducing the number of ingredients?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps, but with more conviction & sentiment, and without wearing a baseball cap or with the belt of our jeans around our thighs, and also knowing who our Father's are. 

The other major difference of course, is that none of us make such derogatory remarks about raping a Negress, and neither would/could a white so-called singer at a gig during most weekends all over London. The nature of Erics thread is not racist either. It simply points out yet again the different applications/codes of practice granted as being acceptable to black people but not to white people.  It's high time that insulting & racist remarks made by black people, together with their actions towards white people, were addressed with the same laws & principles as are dished out to Honkys. 

The OP was pretty good with the poster displaying a sense of logic hitherto unseen. Perhaps his employers will henceforth be confident enough to allow him to operate the electric gates, but enough of me dishing out compliments. As I said, not a bad nom but such is the nature of The Corner let's hope it doesn't denigrate into yet another farrago of lazy and racially motivated generalisations...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The OP was pretty good with the poster displaying a sense of logic hitherto unseen. Perhaps his employers will henceforth be confident enough to allow him to operate the electric gates, but enough of me dishing out compliments. As I said, not a bad nom but such is the nature of The Corner let's hope it doesn't denigrate into yet another farrago of lazy and racially motivated generalisations...

As if me, of all people, would allow or encourage such a thing...

Guest White van man
On 5/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Never heard of this cunt, but apparently he's a rap artist. During one of his concerts, he invites a white girl from the audience up on stage to sing one of his songs. The song in question contains the word n***er several times, he himself was using the word dozens of times during his performance. So when the girl sings the song as written, he stops her and tells her not to use the 'N' word because it's offensive! If it's so offensive, don't use it in your lyrics! Wanker. you set this girl up so you could make a cunt of her. What was she supposed to do, rewrite the fucking song? These cunts throw the word about all over the place and then scream 'racism' when white people use it, total hypocrisy, especially when he asked her to sing the fucking song. Utter, utter fucking cunt. 

I want him dead.

Can you imagine the outrage if Dolly Parton got a black kid on stage and stopped him singing 'working 9 to 5'

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, White van man said:

Can you imagine the outrage if Dolly Parton got a black kid on stage and stopping him singing 'working 9 to 5'

can you imagine the complete outrage if a black kid went to a Dolly Parton gig.

I should think there are easier and less painful ways to commit suicide. 

13 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I think that I have been to Norwich once and that was twice as much as I would ever want to go to the god forsaken place.

Fuck all wrong with Norwich........as long as you stay away

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck all wrong with Norwich........as long as you stay away

It's certainly a cunt to drive through. That's for sure. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, White van man said:

Can you imagine the outrage if Dolly Parton got a black kid on stage and stopped him singing 'working 9 to 5'

The kid would probably be called MC Jo Lene, and do as per usual, by jizzing on her tits whilst his fellow rastas pinned her down. 

220629-dolly-parton-nude-celebrities.jpg

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Piss-poor and contradictory attempts to justify misogyny aside I was alarmed to read that you seem incapable of making your own sandwich. Perhaps your befuddlement would be salved by reducing the number of ingredients?

I don't like toast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The kid would probably be called MC Jo Lene, and do as per usual, by jizzing on her tits whilst his fellow rastas pinned her down. 

This is why Molly Brown was unsinkable. When the Titanic turned into a submarine, Molly just turned on her back and paddled to New York. 

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Parton is one of the only women that I need to do a double take on, to see for definite whether fake tits are actually photoshopped on or not.