CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pen Inn Roundabout at Newton Abbot

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

An absolute abomination. It does not matter which marking you follow, some cunt will think that you are in the wrong lane. And the flyover taking the A380 through traffic over the top has made no fucking difference. The entire site should be nuked and cunts going on holiday in Torquay made to either use the train or walk.

Guest judgetwi

Please note the following instructions:

1 Proceed to the nearest railway line. (I’m sure you know where it is)

2 Wait for the next train.( i’m sure you have already memorised the timetable )

3 When it arrives please step in front of it.

It will be the most exciting thing that’s happened in Torquay since the tide came in.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It will be the most exciting thing that’s happened in Torquay since the tide came in.

Thank you Judge .. your comment is equal to a Golfer's "Hole in One" .. the hole in this case being your big stupid mouth 😛

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

An absolute abomination. It does not matter which marking you follow, some cunt will think that you are in the wrong lane. And the flyover taking the A380 through traffic over the top has made no fucking difference. The entire site should be nuked and cunts going on holiday in Torquay made to either use the train or walk.

I live over 10500 miles away from you, and I can smell the pointlessness of your existence from here. The reek of ennui travels.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Brilliant stuff and the best Nomination for ages Pen, my only small criticism was that you did not spend enough time describing the new lane layout completely, the structure of the new flyover and also last but not least, directions on alternative routes to give this traffic black spot a wide berth.  But really great stuff nonetheless, I can see you set out to impress and believe me, you have.

I am a little worried now about how you will in future surpass this utterly outstanding nomination but no doubt you are already working on your next masterpiece, loving your work.    

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I'm sorry but this blatant piece of plagiarism just doesn't have the rock star appeal of my vastly superior Postwick Hub nomination.

The next time they dig up the A380, find yourself a navvy with a bucket of boiling hot tar and stick your fucking head in it.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sorry but this blatant piece of plagiarism just doesn't have the rock star appeal of my vastly superior Postwick Hub nomination.

The next time they dig up the A380, find yourself a navvy with a bucket of boiling hot tar and stick your fucking head in it.

The Postwick Hub is a bit "spagetti Junction" and it's really not a "hub" as there are two roundabouts and who the fuck want's to got to Great Yarmouth?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

People going on holiday to Torquay shouldn't be allowed to drive. Lowlife mouth-breathing spastics. 

I agree .. too many cunts from Brum, Wolves and Glawster head this way

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a friend who isn't very fond of the roundabouts being built around here. I told her she'd come around to them. 

Gyps, you would do humanity a great service if you would cease all enabling efforts for that tainted shellfish smelling old seahag.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported.  Roops isn't logged in.

You should try going to Llandudno, take a stroll to the lower part of the Great Orme. Get into the chairlift and then jump out over the happy valley and thus make the happy valley a truly  happy place and please do not harm any of the butterflies when you land.

13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gyps, you would do humanity a great service if you would cease all enabling efforts for that tainted shellfish smelling old seahag.

My friend wrote off her brand Vauxhall Corsa. I asked her what happened, "There was a pine tree in front of me so I swerved left and the tree swung to the left so I swerved right and the tree swung to the right"!

"You silly cunt, that was the fucking air freshener". 

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a friend who isn't very fond of the roundabouts being built around here. I told her she'd come around to them. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend wrote off her brand Vauxhall Corsa. I asked her what happened, "There was a pine tree in front of me so I swerved left and the tree swung to the left so I swerved right and the tree swung to the right"!

Fucking hell!

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fans of the unfunny cunts McIntyre and Kay will be wetting themselves over this pathetic attempt at badinage.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here all week Judge, here all week. 

Where is your next "gig," then?  Hire more security!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, judgetwi said:

1. The four road permanent way bit at Aller Junction?

2. Has she memorised the new timetable?

3. Back to 1, any one from four, facing or back to traffic?

Your gaps between letters and brackets are not  consistent and no capitalisation of "i'm" in 2.

Guest Drew Peacock
On 5/24/2018 at 9:26 AM, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I'm not familiar with this stretch of road m'lady, but it does sound poorly planned. Fortunately though, in this day and age there's always a forum or social media outlet where sad cunts with nothing better to do can air their disapproval on issues such as this. Oh, wait a minute...