CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44210683

I've been trawling the BBC website lately in a blatant attempt to play our own resident tranny at her/his game and stumbled across this.

Now I will not go into the whole suing for money culture we are copying from are burger munching alies as that needs a cunting itself,but here we have a disabled boy suing a theme park because their disabled facility's did not meet his requirements or the money grabbing cunt who would be his mother.

Rachel as said cunt is known has taken it upon herself to sue the flambards theme park because they don't have a hoist to let the little cunt have a shite.

Now I wouldn't mind this had there not been pictures of said child on the rides enjoying his little downey self,how did he get on the fucking ride in the first place ,the mind boggles.

Pick the the little runty cunt up stick him on the bog and let him have a shit you money grabbing fuckwit.

Guest 'eavensabove

The mother should have taken the kid to Cunt Corner Theme Park, where all rides are free.  

9-of-the-most-dangerously-stupid-theme-p

Edited by 'eavensabove
Fuck Knows.

It's an imperfect world and most people (clearly none of you unfeeling cunts, who wouldn't piss on someone if they were allergic to piss....civillians....'normals' I mean) try their best to accommodate the less fortunate, doing the best they can largely in trying circumstances.

Unfortunately, we're also living in the age of 'the unreasonably over-entitled'

Happily, if you subscribe to the 'See the person - not the disability!' modus operandi, you're well-equipped to deal with this, since a cunt in a wheelchair (or in this case, a kid in a wheelchair with cunty parents) is still and always will be, a cunt.

I'm pretty sure that young Adam knows fuck all about these - or indeed any - proceedings, and I further doubt he'd know the difference if you just kicked him off Beachy Head in a Zorb.

At least you could clean the shit out of the Zorb afterwards easily and cheaply with a hose.

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I've been trawling the BBC website lately in a blatant attempt to play our own resident tranny at her/his game and stumbled across this.

Now I will not go into the whole suing for money culture we are copying from are burger munching alies as that needs a cunting itself,but here we have a disabled boy suing a theme park because their disabled facility's did not meet his requirements or the money grabbing cunt who would be his mother.

Rachel as said cunt is known has taken it upon herself to sue the flambards theme park because they don't have a hoist to let the little cunt have a shite.

Now I wouldn't mind this had there not been pictures of said child on the rides enjoying his little downey self,how did he get on the fucking ride in the first place ,the mind boggles.

Pick the the little runty cunt up stick him on the bog and let him have a shit you money grabbing fuckwit.

Exactly, if it requires a winch and harness to get him onto a toilet seat, how the fuck was it possible to get him from wheelchair to ride and vice versa. The mother is a total cunt, and also involved with the organisation which supplies these 'special toilets', probably on a commission for kicking up a fuss and forcing the theme park to shell out 40 grand to install one, though how a toilet with a block and tackle screwed to the ceiling above it costs 40 grand is fucking mind boggling. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

His Mum looks like Biffa Bacons Mum out of Viz, she could do with a couple of tattoos though.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly, if it requires a winch and harness to get him onto a toilet seat, how the fuck was it possible to get him from wheelchair to ride and vice versa. The mother is a total cunt, and also involved with the organisation which supplies these 'special toilets', probably on a commission for kicking up a fuss and forcing the theme park to shell out 40 grand to install one, though how a toilet with a block and tackle screwed to the ceiling above it costs 40 grand is fucking mind boggling. 

All she had to do was convert her sprogs wheelchair, fit it with a V8 Camaro Turbo, to give it the ride of its life. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

His Mum looks like Biffa Bacons Mum out of Viz, she could do with a couple of tattoos though.

I noticed there was no mention of "Fatha" anywhere in the report. He probably fucked off out of it at the earliest opportunity, ashamed of what his bad seed had produced. Either that, or she ate him post-copulation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I noticed there was no mention of "Fatha" anywhere in the report. He probably fucked off out of it at the earliest opportunity, ashamed of what his bad seed had produced. Either that, or she ate him post-copulation.

8-Ace?

"Ah luv mah kidz - 'as why I bray 'em, evun the lirrul spazzy one!"

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If he's a spazz he probably shits himself anyway, so why does he need a toilet?

Stick the little fucker on this mother-fucker. It'll shit, no probs. 

coaster.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Unfortunately, we're also living in the age of 'the unreasonably over-entitled'

I doubt that. A court or tribunal will decided the case on its merits. For example are blind people allowed to drive cars on the public highway and is it unfair not to allow them to do so. Snowflake also needs to make noms on their own merits and not drag me into it when he decides to trawl one from the BBC website.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have also reported Stubby for this flagrant breach of the site's rules. As a slithering fucking worm with a belly wet with grass dew, he has chosen to live and die by the grass-encrusted sword, so I hope he faces the consequences.

Roops, fuck this pebble-hoarding cunt off immediately.

You're dead fucking meat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I doubt that. A court or tribunal will decided the case on its merits. For example are blind people allowed to drive cars on the public highway and is it unfair not to allow them to do so. Snowflake also needs to make noms on their own merits and not drag me into it when he decides to trawl one from the BBC website.

It's coming, I assure you

'Inclusivity' is a brick-thick mistress