CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty cunts who can't piss straight

Stubby Pecker

Filthy fucking cunts who decide to spray the work bogs with piss every five bastard minutes then proceed not to clean it up.

We all do a little tinkle on the side now and then but most civilised humans make good their stray piss drips. Not the fucking rotters at my place it seems. However, as there are only 3 blokes there I suggest one of the split arses has been sneaking in, when the smell of shite and crab paste gets too much in trap one, to practice pissing while standing up it seems.

I want these piss sprinklers dead.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Filthy fucking cunts who decide to spray the work bogs with piss every five bastard minutes then proceed not to clean it up.

We all do a little tinkle on the side now and then but most civilised humans make good their stray piss drips. Not the fucking rotters at my place it seems. However, as there are only 3 blokes there I suggest one of the split arses has been sneaking in, when the smell of shite and crab paste gets too much in trap one, to practice pissing while standing up it seems.

I assume that you are talking about urinals Stubbs and not your standard Armitage shanks toilet bowl, if this is the case then I suspect that either one or all three of your fellow 3 Blerks are midway thru some kind of Transgender transformation as its remarkably difficult to miss a urinal at point blank range even when pissed. There is a degree of splashback as most men know but nothing that would account for the carnage you are describing. That's why blerks don't wear white trousers.

You should launch an investigation as to which one is displaying transgender tendencies, any subtle sartorial changes or a tendency to prefer wine instead of beer is the first symptoms, be careful.   

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I assume that you are talking about urinals Stubbs and not your standard Armitage shanks toilet bowl, if this is the case then I suspect that either one or all three of your fellow 3 Blerks are midway thru some kind of Transgender transformation as its remarkably difficult to miss a urinal at point blank range even when pissed. There is a degree of splashback as most men know but nothing that would account for the carnage you are describing. That's why blerks don't wear white trousers.

You should launch an investigation as to which one is displaying transgender tendencies, any subtle sartorial changes or a tendency to prefer wine instead of beer is the first symptoms, be careful.   

I'm not talking about hermaphroditism, lady boys or chicks with dicks- I'll leave that to you my Black Country crab friend. I'm on about your standard bog and the piss on the seat, rim and floor. Dirty, filthy fucking cunts. The urinal is round the back of the unit by the hedge. 

Guest Lord McCunty
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Worst one is those 5am pisses where your Jap's eye is still half asleep and the piss decides to fork into two streams.   

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I seem to recall frank wearing white strides in one of his narcissistic photos. If anything, they made him look even more of a cunt than usual. 

The only thing white I ever want to see him in is a death shroud.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Are any of them darts players?

If they keep their 'arrers' in their pocket they may have perforated the helmet on their old chap, thus accounting for the sprayage?

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is the sort of thing that occurs when you eat asparagus, ask Swarmers, he's an expert on willie problems, the smelly piss cunt.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, r-soles said:

This is the sort of thing that occurs when you eat asparagus, ask Swarmers, he's an expert on willie problems, the smelly piss cunt.

Only English asparagus, I support our Brave farmers, not like you Arsey, I bet you buy the Peruvian grown stuff, you filthy fucking race traitor.  

36 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Forgive my tone, but I hardly think that you are qualified to comment on toilet etiquette when you have yet to be potty trained yourself, you Pampers wearing cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, scotty said:

How about a vat of molten steel at 1500 degrees? That's white, and I'd quite like to see frank in it.

You forgot to mention his white feathers for cowardice. He's got a Tu-Tu full of 'em... Anyway, I digress, and so back to topic:

There are some on here who can't even think straight, let alone piss a few pints in the same direction as they drank it from, and they'd  much rather rent a dog-faced whore who's into water-sports & scat for example.  It is also a fact that in order to urinate with order & control in the aforementioned bogs in an appropriate manner, one is required to be born with a dick, rather than being a complete & total one.

As for myself, I'm as regular as clockwork and even at 3:00am  I can still piss in a straight line with my eyes closed, and until I get up around Noon. 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:42 PM, Decimus said:

Forgive my tone, but I hardly think that you are qualified to comment on toilet etiquette when you have yet to be potty trained yourself, you Pampers wearing cunt.

Pampers is a step up from the damp paper hand-towels that adorn your claggy ringpiece, you know, the ones you collect while hanging around in the Gents toilet in your local bus station.

42 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Pampers is a step up from the damp paper hand-towels that adorn your claggy ringpiece, you know, the ones you collect while hanging around in the Gents toilet in your local bus station.

A disturbingly detailed and vivid image. One that could only have been dreamt up by someone with an arsehole so tattered and stretched it exists across two timezones.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

A disturbingly detailed and vivid image. One that could only have been dreamt up by someone with an arsehole so tattered and stretched it exists across two timezones.

It’s even more remarkable that he’s managed to get it as large as it is, whilst remaining a virgin on account of being repulsive to all living things. 

It’s easier to list the objects he hasn’t simultaneously shoved up there. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s even more remarkable that he’s managed to get it as large as it is, whilst remaining a virgin on account of being repulsive to all living things. 

It’s easier to list the objects he hasn’t simultaneously shoved up there. 

What's all this Tommy Robinson business about?

I fancy getting stuck in, but Proper is like a dog with two dicks when it comes to CGAS and the EDL.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's all this Tommy Robinson business about?

I fancy getting stuck in, but Proper is like a dog with two dicks when it comes to CGAS and the EDL.

The usual suspects are trying to suggest that if you don’t adore old Tommy, you must logically be a peado loving, radical Islam apologist.