CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Quite frankly I'm bored by all this celebrity molestation nonsense, if you knew how much cock and arse they had to kiss on their way up the greasy pole of fame, you'd realise they deserve all the perks they can take advantage of when they get to the top, quid pro quo if you like.

poster_fdd7e41dd34a4d9f968757834298d71f_

Weinstein, a fat ugly white cunt, judged as guilty immediately and sparks the #metoo movement. Freeman, A-list actor who everyone has affection for, and has that famous voice of his, and social media is rife with tirades of "he can't possibly be guilty!". Shows how much fame can get you treated better by gullible fucking cunts.

Everyone's still lapping up Michael Jackson and Elvis records, but who buys Gary Glitter ones anymore (the true king, IMO)? Fucking travesty.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Weinstein, a fat ugly white cunt, judged as guilty immediately and sparks the #metoo movement. Freeman, A-list actor who everyone has affection for, and has that famous voice of his, and social media is rife with tirades of "he can't possibly be guilty!". Shows how much fame can get you treated better by gullible fucking cunts.

Everyone's still lapping up Michael Jackson and Elvis records, but who buys Gary Glitter ones anymore (the true king, IMO)? Fucking travesty.

Same with mohammed and god. Mary was only 14 when god (joseph) knocked her up.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

If people can believe that there were talking snakes, the ground swallowed people up, Noah put all those things on a boat, etc, then I can't see why they can't believe that the age of consent was lower by a few years back then. Plus, he is/was God after all, and he does even weirder shit these days. Like Roisin Conaty.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

Mary was more likely to have been 12 than 14.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've never seen Bill Cosby and Morgan Freeman in the same room at once. Or Lenny Henry for that matter.

I bet Punkape has.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, White van man said:

I bet Punkape has.

When you have an hour go on to the Sky News site and read up on this Emile Cilliers cunt. Heterosexual behaviour apart .. Buying expensive Golf Shoes, adopting posh mannerisms such as leaving the top button of his waistcoat unbuttoned etc .. does it remind you of a certain "posh" punter on this forum?

Guest luke swarm

I wish people would just leave this poor black Chap alone, for fucks sake he was in Shawshank Prison for most of his adult life so I fail to see how he could be out molesting these woman when he was inside tarring roofs and avoiding sadistic wardens . Hasn't he suffered enough already. 

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

When you have an hour go on to the Sky News site and read up on this Emile Cilliers cunt. Heterosexual behaviour apart .. Buying expensive Golf Shoes, adopting posh mannerisms such as leaving the top button of his waistcoat unbuttoned etc .. does it remind you of a certain "posh" punter on this forum?

You're not speaking of the cock infested shit bucket sandwiched between these comments by any chance?

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Here she is for Neil .. she's a big girl

Conaty.jpg

She is a 'big' girl, but that's all she is, BIG, not funny, or pretty, or anything else in particular.

You can keep her.

Fuck off!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/25/2018 at 8:51 AM, White van man said:

Yeah, but the average life span was a lot lower then than now, unless you go right back to Noah and family.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Yeah, but the average life span was a lot lower then than now, unless you go right back to Noah and family.

That’s right, Noah was in BUPA the fucking rich cunt. Plus, of course there were no politicians to tax the shit out of him. I’m glad to see that an idiot like you has actually read the Bible. There’s hope for you yet.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

That’s right, Noah was in BUPA the fucking rich cunt. Plus, of course there were no politicians to tax the shit out of him. I’m glad to see that an idiot like you has actually read the Bible. There’s hope for you yet.

When Noah was about, according to the Old Testament, there was a lot of begetting going on. Not sure what that means, but it sounds very rude. Filthy cunts.