CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

Never mind about him. What is your point? What have YOU got to say about it?

Fuck all, as usual.

I hope you’ve got a tv license because you certainly get your money’s worth from the fucking BBC.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Never mind about him. What is your point? What have YOU got to say about it?

Fuck all, as usual.

I hope you’ve got a tv license because you certainly get your money’s worth from the fucking BBC.

I don't have television Judge and whether or not I have a television licence is none of your fucking business. Also we are BRITISH and the word "licence" does not have a fucking "s" in it.

49 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I don't have television Judge and whether or not I have a television licence is none of your fucking business. Also we are BRITISH and the word "licence" does not have a fucking "s" in it.

Calm down Pen. Put your Vaughan-Williams LP on. That always calms you down.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Calm down Pen. Put your Vaughan-Williams LP on. That always calms you down.

NO IT FUCKING DOES NOT!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Yet another example of the systematic and deliberate demonisation of the Caucasian race. Instigated and perpetuated jointly by militant blacks, still angry over slavery, and spineless white liberals, desperate to ingratiate themselves with what is clearly becoming the winning side. The ideal of equality is lost, replaced by an ideal of ethnic superiority, with whitey clearly pencilled in as the occupier of the bottom rung.  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet another example of the systematic and deliberate demonisation of the Caucasian race. Instigated and perpetuated jointly by militant blacks, still angry over slavery, and spineless white liberals, desperate to ingratiate themselves with what is clearly becoming the winning side. The ideal of equality is lost, replaced by an ideal of ethnic superiority, with whitey clearly pencilled in as the occupier of the bottom rung.  

Interestingly Enoch did say that people from the Indian sub-continent were "intellectually superior". Do wonder if this being able to speak and understand more than one language and also doing their learning in a language that is not the one they use at home is what puts a lot of the immigrants at an advantage.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Interestingly Enoch did say that people from the Indian sub-continent were "intellectually superior". Do wonder if this being able to speak and understand more than one language and also doing their learning in a language that is not the one they use at home is what puts a lot of the immigrants at an advantage.

Probably. The intelligence of Indians has never been in doubt. The trouble is with the Afro-Caribbean contingent, a large number of whom are thick as shit and spend their lives grunting, "biatch, muddafukka, nigga" and are disproportionately praised for the slightest achievement.

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably. The intelligence of Indians has never been in doubt. The trouble is with the Afro-Caribbean contingent, a large number of whom are thick as shit and spend their lives grunting, "biatch, muddafukka, nigga" and are disproportionately praised for the slightest achievement.

That can’t be true. All the black kids stabbed to death in London this year have been aspiring “architects”, “music producers “ and “talented rap artists.”

The likely explanation is that people from the Indian subcontinent have their brats under manners and are “seen and not heard.”

I remember once being in a small fast food “restaurant “ and in walked a peaceful family with 4 kids , all under 10 years old. If they had been white kids or Afro-Caribbean it would have been chaos. The cunts would have been running around screaming, demanding this that or the other. This four were totally silent and got what they were given and were fucking grateful.

You don’t need to be “intelligent “ to succeed in the education system, you need to listen and do what you are fucking told. British kids , generally, won’t do that and nobody is going to make them. It’s about culture not this undefinable “intelligence.”

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indians, they are just Pakis who have had the half decency to get a job but their brown pallor still means that they are savages and intrinsically inferior to the white race. They are here solely for one purpose, to bleed the country dry, introduce fucking Harry Krishna to everybody and impregnate decent white woman as well as weaken our cricket teams.

This half hearted racism has got to stop Eric, no exceptions. Don't let it happen again.

32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Indians, they are just Pakis who have had the half decency to get a job but their brown pallor still means that they are savages and intrinsically inferior to the white race. They are here solely for one purpose, to bleed the country dry, introduce fucking Harry Krishna to everybody and impregnate decent white woman as well as weaken our cricket teams.

This half hearted racism has got to stop Eric, no exceptions. Don't let it happen again.

You stupid, racist, shit goblin, Swarm, if the cunts were 'decent' they wouldn't be in a position to get pregnant. It's only the slags in your neck of the woods who knock around with our dusky brothers that tend to be free with their favours.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, r-soles said:

You stupid, racist, shit goblin, Swarm, if the cunts were 'decent' they wouldn't be in a position to get pregnant. It's only the slags in your neck of the woods who knock around with our dusky brothers that tend to be free with their favours.

If the defence of this country was left to racist lites like you young Arseholes we really would be in a mango pickle. Decent or not, white woman should not be allowed to breed with these sub strata races and pollute our noble English blood.

My Father did not fight a war serving in the Royal Corps of Paradental Hygienists and often doing vital plaque removal work whilst under fire just so we could handover this green and pleasant land to all these filthy foreigners. Come on wake up to the truth man. 

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I'm not sure I like your tone.

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

If the defence of this country was left to racist lites like you young Arseholes we really would be in a mango pickle.

I wouldn't trust r-soles to cook and eat a tin of alphabetti spaghetti without burning down half his street and choking to death. The thought that he is legally allowed to vote is frankly absolutely fucking terrifying.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

On a serious note and discounting your disingenuous, ironic brand of racism, I have always found Indian people to be very decent, intelligent and worthy additions to our culture. Very different from Pakistanis. Sikhs and Hindus formed a significant proportion of the population of gravesend and surrounding areas and if you walked into a pub that was frequented by them, you were made to feel very welcome and quickly included in conversations and a game of pool or darts. Very different from the places in woolwich frequented by Somalis and Pakistanis, whereupon walking in, you are immediately aware that a large proportion of the clientele have already decided to stab you.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note and discounting your disingenuous, ironic brand of racism, I have always found Indian people to be very decent, intelligent and worthy additions to our culture. Very different from Pakistanis. Sikhs and Hindus formed a significant proportion of the population of gravesend and surrounding areas and if you walked into a pub that was frequented by them, you were made to feel very welcome and quickly included in conversations and a game of pool or darts. Very different from the places in woolwich frequented by Somalis and Pakistanis, whereupon walking in, you are immediately aware that a large proportion of the clientele have already decided to stab you.

I know Eric, I was invited to a Punjabi wedding in the Sikh temple in Gravesend two years ago and the subsequent party held at Epsom racecourse after the ceremony. What a fantastic party and generous people the Sikhs are, and boy do they like the Jamesons whisky.     

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At the very least, they will ease the burden on you of carrying your wallet any longer.  The stab wounds are just their frosting for the cake.  Of course, they could just claim to be a small theatre group re-enacting Julius Caesar's death scene.  Can you say "et tu, Haji?"

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Parkingstanleys and Skinnies in a pub? In Woolwich? You do know pubs sell alcohol?

I thought i’d been in most pubs in Woolwich. That must have been one I missed.

47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know Eric, I was invited to a Punjabi wedding in the Sikh temple in Gravesend two years ago and the subsequent party held at Epsom racecourse after the ceremony. What a fantastic party and generous people the Sikhs are, and boy do they like the Jamesons whisky.     

The alcohol thing is a bit of a grey area among the Sikh community, it is strictly speaking, prohibited, but allowed for social and celebratory purposes. Consequently, most Sikhs manage to find something worth celebrating on Friday and Saturday nights.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

At this rate the white, working class is going to be the ethnic minority (by representation) in its own fucking country.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't trust r-soles to cook and eat a tin of alphabetti spaghetti without burning down half his street and choking to death. The thought that he is legally allowed to vote is frankly absolutely fucking terrifying.

I'm watching an episode of TNG, in which Worf's son Alexander is prominently featured. I have an overwhelming urge to repeatedly kick him in the face. The lumpy headed, basin haircut little Klingon cunt.

Am I a bad person?

• Like 1

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm watching an episode of TNG, in which Worf's son Alexander is prominently featured. I have an overwhelming urge to repeatedly kick him in the face. The lumpy headed, basin haircut little Klingon cunt.

Am I a bad person?

Alienism.

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We're the new N***ers.

We are. In times gone past, we got some water from a river, killed a deer or caught a fish and got a bit of wood to burn to cook and keep warm, then the rest of the day was our own. Now we have to work our bollocks off for basically the same thing. We're working to house and feed immigrants, send billions to africa, build prisons for the blacks, bankroll the lazy south europeans and buy disability cars for fat bastards. It's a joke. They all hate us. The scoring in eurovision was the final straw for me. Fuck them all.