CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I must put a reminder in my phone to stuff a fat bird one afternoon come December.

Decimus does it nearly every night.  If he does actually have a Mrs fat bird.  On reflection he probably hasn’t even kissed a girl.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why don’t I just stick to my guns on this one and say to stickers that he’s a fucking public school boy cunt with no life experiences beyond sucking nanny’s tits and having his arse cheeks warmed when school bully shoves a fork up his arse and bends him infront of a roaring fire.   He has no street knowledge of what is going on in inner city schools or local government.  Wintertide is not made up.   It’s actually a sensible thing and I accept that browns won’t all want to watch the two Ronnie’s, eat a box of quality street and a stuffed fat bird one afternoon in December.   If it’s not on Google it doesn’t exist just like Schroeder’s Cat.

It doesn’t have to be from google. If you want to go down the public library like a coffin dodging spacker to source evidence it’s fine. 

At this point, anything will suffice. You’ve got nothing because it’s a load of old cock.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It doesn’t have to be from google. If you want to go down the public library like a coffin dodging spacker to source evidence it’s fine. 

At this point, anything will suffice. You’ve got nothing because it’s a load of old cock.

Are you still crapping on about this.  Fuck me it will be Wintertide soon and you will still be chuffing on about it.   Pop round let’s have a cup of tea and a biscuit and chat about other things.   So, tell me your earliest memories as a child.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Are you still crapping on about this.  Fuck me it will be Wintertide soon and you will still be chuffing on about it.   Pop round let’s have a cup of tea and a biscuit and chat about other things.   So, tell me your earliest memories as a child.

Do you want to see my holiday snaps from Malaysia?

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you want to see my holiday snaps from Malaysia?

Are there any niche product snaps in the collection, ohhh you naughty boy.    I like you Stickers but not in a niche sort of way.  Let’s just be friends shall we.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hymns were always bollocks, too. Being made to sit on a fucking hard wood floor cross legged for an hour and marched out like it was fucking Auschwitz if you were ever caught with your hand up the skirt of the girl next to you. They never bought the excuse that you were trying to help her reach the high notes in "All Creatures Great and Small"... 

Hills of the North rejoice!