CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm watching an episode of TNG, in which Worf's son Alexander is prominently featured. I have an overwhelming urge to repeatedly kick him in the face. The lumpy headed, basin haircut little Klingon cunt.

Am I a bad person?

No, because you're watching TNG, unlike that little floor-scrubbing faggot Roadkill who prefers the dulcet tones of Captain Lenny Henry on DS9.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm watching an episode of TNG, in which Worf's son Alexander is prominently featured. I have an overwhelming urge to repeatedly kick him in the face. The lumpy headed, basin haircut little Klingon cunt.

Am I a bad person?

I remember my Aunty Vi telling us how she tortured Jimmy Two Eyes.

"After I cut off his arms and legs Rat, I suggested he could still quite while he was a head."

Then she made me fist her bed sores

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, because you're watching TNG, unlike that little floor-scrubbing faggot Roadkill who prefers the dulcet tones of Captain Lenny Henry on DS9.

Oi Deco, did you see how much Weinstein's lawyer looked like Michael Douglas? Earwig cunts the lotta of 'em

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Oi Deco, did you see how much Weinstein's lawyer looked like Michael Douglas? Earwig cunts the lotta of 'em

Any and all criticism of Weinstein is antisemitic. That he raped and sexually abused hundreds of women is neither here nor there.

God bless Mel Gibson.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

With any luck he'll get throat cancer.

It's on the cards when you look at some of the whores he went down on. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Any and all criticism of Weinstein is antisemitic. That he raped and sexually abused hundreds of women is neither here nor there.

God bless Mel Gibson.

God help Mel Gibson or any other Mel, if Weinstain ever interviewed any of them. 

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

God bless Mel Gibson.

He was just expressing his natural ethnic character:

Got, got, got, not got, got, got, not got

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

God bless Mel Gibson.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. The best screen actor of our generation, unparalleled likeability and charisma. And a shit-hot director to boot. I'll spend 2 hours watching anything he's involved in if the alternative is formulaic Jew crap featuring cunts like Rob Schneider or the ultimate 'one trick pony' Adam Sandler. Fucking squeaky voice, no foreskin cunt. Gibson was virtually forced out of Hollywood by the Jewish entertainment mafia, but the resilient cunt didn't give up. Good on him.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note and discounting your disingenuous, ironic brand of racism, I have always found Indian people to be very decent, intelligent and worthy additions to our culture. Very different from Pakistanis. Sikhs and Hindus formed a significant proportion of the population of gravesend and surrounding areas and if you walked into a pub that was frequented by them, you were made to feel very welcome and quickly included in conversations and a game of pool or darts. Very different from the places in woolwich frequented by Somalis and Pakistanis, whereupon walking in, you are immediately aware that a large proportion of the clientele have already decided to stab you.

Eric, have you considered that nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about your half-baked second hand opinions on the different races in the UK? 

Who benefits from this abysmal general analysis?

Guest Piston
19 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I know Eric, I was invited to a Punjabi wedding in the Sikh temple in Gravesend two years ago and the subsequent party held at Epsom racecourse after the ceremony. What a fantastic party and generous people the Sikhs are, and boy do they like the Jamesons whisky.     

Agreed.

I went to one of the two wedding ceremonies of a Sikh lass and Scots Presbyterian bloke.

The Sikh-do was at some big hotel on the Hagley road which turned off the sprinkler system so that the ceremonial fire didn't trigger it.

The Sikh men arrived in full kit, including ceremonial daggers; the Scots in clan tartan with dirks. Fucking monstrous, great natured piss up afterwards. Half the guests armed to the teeth and nobody stabbed, you'd think they'd been drinking together for years.

The 'return match', in Scotland, was said to be even better.

Sikhs are well sound, sober or otherwise.

Guest Lady Penelope

What about this one @Eric Cuntman?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5792939/Children-talk-dress-write-properly-4-says-Ofsted-report.html

"

On toilet training, she will say: 'It is alarming that more and more schools report children turning up on their first day of Reception unable to do this. Indeed, there have been recent news stories about children being sent to school in nappies!'

This week, a survey of teachers found that a fifth of them spend up to 30 minutes a week toilet-training children."

On 5/25/2018 at 1:25 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet another example of the systematic and deliberate demonisation of the Caucasian race. Instigated and perpetuated jointly by militant blacks, still angry over slavery, and spineless white liberals, desperate to ingratiate themselves with what is clearly becoming the winning side. The ideal of equality is lost, replaced by an ideal of ethnic superiority, with whitey clearly pencilled in as the occupier of the bottom rung.  

What i find amazing Eric is, if you're white male, then for most, you're considered bottom of the pile these days...and yet it was white males that gave us the modern western world that every cuntbreed thrives to be part of and if any cunt thinks that isn't true, then go and educate yourself on the Internet (another white male creation).

Youcouldn'tmakeitup.com

Guest judgetwi
On 5/25/2018 at 8:26 PM, ratcum said:

I remember my Aunty Vi telling us how she tortured Jimmy Two Eyes.

"After I cut off his arms and legs Rat, I suggested he could still quite while he was a head."

Then she made me fist her bed sores

I’m so sorry Herr Oberst, my eyes aren’t what they used to be and I am so fascinated with your folksy made up bullshit about your non-existent relative.

Any chance you could use massive  BIG LETTERS so a fucking old cunt like me can follow your exciting adventures?

Thanks.

On 5/26/2018 at 11:47 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Eric, have you considered that nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about your half-baked second hand opinions on the different races in the UK? 

Who benefits from this abysmal general analysis?

I think I do.

10 hours ago, Fender777 said:

What i find amazing Eric is, if you're white male, then for most, you're considered bottom of the pile these days...and yet it was white males that gave us the modern western world that every cuntbreed thrives to be part of and if any cunt thinks that isn't true, then go and educate yourself on the Internet (another white male creation).

Youcouldn'tmakeitup.com

Bend this is impressive.. leaps and bounds. Evening classes at the City Lit?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bend this is impressive.. leaps and bounds. Evening classes at the City Lit?

I took my dog to the dole office today to make a claim and they told me he wasn't eligible. "What do you mean?", I said, " He's brown, fucking stinks and doesn't speak a word of English ".

He's getting a payment on Monday.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I took my dog to the dole office today to make a claim and they told me he wasn't eligible. "What do you mean?", I said, " He's brown, fucking stinks and doesn't speak a word of English ".

His getting a payment on Monday.

I'd like to to take you for dinner this evening. Luca on St John Street.. 7.30.