CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m so sorry Herr Oberst, my eyes aren’t what they used to be and I am so fascinated with your folksy made up bullshit about your non-existent relative.

Any chance you could use massive  BIG LETTERS so a fucking old cunt like me can follow your exciting adventures?

Thanks.

Good Morning Judge!

On 6/1/2018 at 11:11 AM, Decimus said:

I took my dog to the dole office today to make a claim and they told me he wasn't eligible. "What do you mean?", I said, " He's brown, fucking stinks and doesn't speak a word of English ".

He's getting a payment on Monday.

My dog is black and he does carry a Machete with him at all times, doesn't sign on because he sells drugs. Not very good at English, well it doesn't sound like any English i know, gangster rap..i believe.

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

My dog is black and he does carry a Machete with him at all times, doesn't sign on because he sells drugs. Not very good at English, well it doesn't sound like any English i know, gangster rap..i believe.

Does he get excited when he sees Lancaster bombers?

On 5/25/2018 at 3:31 PM, luke swarm said:

Indians, they are just Pakis who have had the half decency to get a job but their brown pallor still means that they are savages and intrinsically inferior to the white race. They are here solely for one purpose, to bleed the country dry, introduce fucking Harry Krishna to everybody and impregnate decent white woman as well as weaken our cricket teams.

This half hearted racism has got to stop Eric, no exceptions. Don't let it happen again.

I should report you for using the paki word but for some reason I won’t.

On 5/25/2018 at 8:15 PM, White van man said:

We are. In times gone past, we got some water from a river, killed a deer or caught a fish and got a bit of wood to burn to cook and keep warm, then the rest of the day was our own. Now we have to work our bollocks off for basically the same thing. We're working to house and feed immigrants, send billions to africa, build prisons for the blacks, bankroll the lazy south europeans and buy disability cars for fat bastards. It's a joke. They all hate us. The scoring in eurovision was the final straw for me. Fuck them all.

THEY all fucking hate us because THEY are all foreigners and we are English.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

THEY all fucking hate us because THEY are all foreigners and we are English.

I think any Englishman reading your posts heart is swelling with pride that they are represented by such a fine articulate fellow such as yourself, Certainly you are a very good example of the modern Englishman and quite rightly you are very proud of your worldly experience and tattoo collection collected from all the top Spanish resorts. However your assertion that they all hate us is a false one, its probably that they all just hate you, cant think why though.  

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think any Englishman reading your posts heart is swelling with pride that they are represented by such a fine articulate fellow such as yourself, Certainly you are a very good example of the modern Englishman and quite rightly you are very proud of your worldly experience and tattoo collection collected from all the top Spanish resorts. However your assertion that they all hate us is a false one, its probably that they all just hate you, cant think why though.  

I don’t do tattoos, I don’t do Spain, and Iam far more traditional than modern.  I see that you may think Iam a white Van man, but clearly not.  Iam a person who is simply fed up with Englishness being down trodden by political activists who have brought up an entire generation scared of their own shadow and with no confidence to be proud of anything English.  Its such a shame we have allowed society to have values for outsiders more than our own.  However, It’s breeding a disenfranchised large swathe of society who simply do not share in the Tony Blair idea of opening the doors to the world in a Vain bid to gain working class immigrant votes. It was a social experiment that has gone badly wrong. As the very heart of the white working class vote now deserts the Labour Party.  Iam originally from Manchester, so should be a Labour supporter but like many white Anglo Saxon males, I feel, completely discarded by the political classes, who put the rights and needs of others way before us.  That’s were the animosity lays.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam originally from Manchester, so should be a Labour supporter but like many white Anglo Saxon males, I feel, completely discarded by the political classes, who put the rights and needs of others way before us.  That’s were the animosity lays.

@Manky?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t do tattoos, I don’t do Spain, and Iam far more traditional than modern.  I see that you may think Iam a white Van man, but clearly not.  Iam a person who is simply fed up with Englishness being down trodden by political activists who have brought up an entire generation scared of their own shadow and with no confidence to be proud of anything English.  Its such a shame we have allowed society to have values for outsiders more than our own.  However, It’s breeding a disenfranchised large swathe of society who simply do not share in the Tony Blair idea of opening the doors to the world in a Vain bid to gain working class immigrant votes. It was a social experiment that has gone badly wrong. As the very heart of the white working class vote now deserts the Labour Party.  Iam originally from Manchester, so should be a Labour supporter but like many white Anglo Saxon males, I feel, completely discarded by the political classes, who put the rights and needs of others way before us.  That’s were the animosity lays.

You shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

is that it MC, your whiteness and the fact that you were born here is all you have of value, I don't see anyone banning Christmas, Easter, Mayday, Morris dancing and a host of other cultural activities so I fail to see how you think your culture has been watered down. You perceive that we are more concerned with outsiders values, what would you have, that all outsiders cast away their own cultures just because they live here.

I think what you fear is that one culture that does not wish to integrate and expresses a wish to usurp the host culture, that's what you fear and your fear is real, I think the solution to this is making the price of beer much much cheaper and posting a bacon butty van with a giant fan on every street corner, who could resist these temptations in the name of religion. You see the soultions are very simple but only if we have the will.

PS I would never call you WhiteVanMan, I like insulting people same as the next cunt on here but you overestimate my maliciousness. 

12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

is that it MC, your whiteness and the fact that you were born here is all you have of value, I don't see anyone banning Christmas, Easter, Mayday, Morris dancing and a host of other cultural activities so I fail to see how you think your culture has been watered down. You perceive that we are more concerned with outsiders values, what would you have, that all outsiders cast away their own cultures just because they live here.

I think what you fear is that one culture that does not wish to integrate and expresses a wish to usurp the host culture, that's what you fear and your fear is real, I think the solution to this is making the price of beer much much cheaper and posting a bacon butty van with a giant fan on every street corner, who could resist these temptations in the name of religion. You see the soultions are very simple but only if we have the will.

PS I would never call you WhiteVanMan, I like insulting people same as the next cunt on here but you overestimate my maliciousness. 

Sorry mate....but Christmas is banned and now called “wintertide” in Birmingham and Bradford Councils. Mayday parades around the streets with the marching of cubs, scouts, brownies, brass bands, working men’s groups are all a thing of the past. My village has one of the worlds oldest Morris dancing groups and yet certain dances are banned because they black up their faces. The May pole in one local village has recently been banned because it needs planning permission despite the fact it has been there for over 400 years. Asian planning officer. Funny that !  

I do get the mixing and blending of cultures. My Mrs is a Gook, I love Indian food more than a Sunday roast, I see the improvement in the standard of hookers with the influx of Eastern European girls offering anal.   However, I do not like the background activists at work doing there damdest to make white Anglo saxons feel ashamed to be who they are.  We are fairly open minded as a society and tolerant, even the ones who drive white vans. I might call a split link a gook on here, but that’s just me being a cunt. It doesn’t stop me fucking her or calling her my wife the silly bitch.   

At the end of the day what is a Britain..... a descendant  of Romans, Celts, Sweaty Jocks, Jews, Huganots, Vikings, Dutch, even the French had a big part in the mix in 1066.   And my point is with such a massive influx of people in such a short space of time we are in the middle of a cultural change possibly measurable right up there with 1066.  My fear is if we don’t put the brakes on it we will all have grandchildren called Mohommed and be starving ourselves for Ramadan by 2045 under the new Iyatolla rulings.  But I suppose you will simply accept it as being all part of cultural diversity......right up to the point where they start strapping members of your family to an anti aircraft gun and firing them into the air in a packed football stadium, then crushing their remains into the pitch with tanks. Just because one of your white relatives dared to have a relationship with a brown girl.  Woooooh I got a bit carried away there.  But I make my point !     Happy for an asian to make my Sunday dinner, not for him to take over the gaff and impose his rules and influence on thing like Christmas, Mayday, Morris dancing, the fucking Gays will get sorted out though. Fact.

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It doesn’t stop me fucking her or calling her my wife the silly bitch.   

And who said romance is dead.... LOL

MC what is your uncensored unbiased opinion on the massive influx of ching chong bing bongs, from all over east-south east asia to this fine country in recent years?

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

And who said romance is dead.... LOL

MC what is your uncensored unbiased opinion on the massive influx of ching chong bing bongs, from all over east-south east asia to this fine country in recent years?

Splendid asian food now widely available on every high street, quite a good uptake in hand shandy massage spas run by asian oriental babes, Tescos food isles now stock genuine Far East food stuffs and condiments rather than that fake shit Sharwoods stuff made by a bloke called Kevin in a warehouse in Warrington.   I don’t mind them at all, they all look the same to me. Petite, horny little cock puppets.  What’s not to like?

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry mate....but Christmas is banned and now called “wintertide” in Birmingham and Bradford Councils. Mayday parades around the streets with the marching of cubs, scouts, brownies, brass bands, working men’s groups are all a thing of the past. My village has one of the worlds oldest Morris dancing groups and yet certain dances are banned because they black up their faces. The May pole in one local village has recently been banned because it needs planning permission despite the fact it has been there for over 400 years. Asian planning officer. Funny that !  

I do get the mixing and blending of cultures. My Mrs is a Gook, I love Indian food more than a Sunday roast, I see the improvement in the standard of hookers with the influx of Eastern European girls offering anal.   However, I do not like the background activists at work doing there damdest to make white Anglo saxons feel ashamed to be who they are.  We are fairly open minded as a society and tolerant, even the ones who drive white vans. I might call a split link a gook on here, but that’s just me being a cunt. It doesn’t stop me fucking her or calling her my wife the silly bitch.   

At the end of the day what is a Britain..... a descendant  of Romans, Celts, Sweaty Jocks, Jews, Huganots, Vikings, Dutch, even the French had a big part in the mix in 1066.   And my point is with such a massive influx of people in such a short space of time we are in the middle of a cultural change possibly measurable right up there with 1066.  My fear is if we don’t put the brakes on it we will all have grandchildren called Mohommed and be starving ourselves for Ramadan by 2045 under the new Iyatolla rulings.  But I suppose you will simply accept it as being all part of cultural diversity......right up to the point where they start strapping members of your family to an anti aircraft gun and firing them into the air in a packed football stadium, then crushing their remains into the pitch with tanks. Just because one of your white relatives dared to have a relationship with a brown girl.  Woooooh I got a bit carried away there.  But I make my point !     Happy for an asian to make my Sunday dinner, not for him to take over the gaff and impose his rules and influence on thing like Christmas, Mayday, Morris dancing, the fucking Gays will get sorted out though. Fact.

how dare you come on this good corner and espouse your views about this sacred land and its noble people when you have deliberately watered the noble blood of Englandland that flows through your veins. You married an oriental, this is a serious breach of EDL and BNP guidelines, you are supposed to shag these people abroad for a few baht and the depart  forthwith, not bring them back and fucking marry them.

There was me thinking you were married to good English stock with blonde hair, buck teeth and a carrot cruncher Cirencester accent,  now this shocker.

I hate the Chinese, ever since a serious childhood accident involving a pair of Nunchakus after watching Fist Of Fury, it left me with blurred vision and a scar on my left temple as well as socially maladjusted.     

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

a carrot cruncher Cirencester accent,  now this shocker.

He is actually more "Stroud" and is a "partner" in the local Waitrose where he cleans the toilets. In his spare time he sits with Stubby "Bsc" by the restored length of the Thames & Severn Canal above Wallbridge waitng for Frank to bring him the "boat" that he sold him.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Penelope said:

He is actually more "Stroud" and is a "partner" in the local Waitrose where he cleans the toilets. In his spare time he sits with Stubby "Bsc" by the restored length of the Thames & Severn Canal above Wallbridge waitng for Frank to bring him the "boat" that he sold him.

I went to Stroud once, there was a raise and lower urinal sunk into the pavement that appeared in the evening and disappeared before dawn. Good place for direct trains to London Paddington.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I went to Stroud once, there was a raise and lower urinal sunk into the pavement that appeared in the evening and disappeared before dawn.

Punker's sleeps in it during the day.

Guest Bill Stickers

@Monumental cunt I can't find any record of Birmingham council banning Christmas, or making an event called Wintertide.

They did briefly try and use the word Winterval, but they never tried to ban the word Christmas and many posters shared both the word Winterval and Christmas.

More on why its a load of shit here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

If you're going to spread this nonsense, next time make sure you call it Winterval so at least some stuff comes up in a search engine.

You. Fucking. Idiot.

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cunt I can't find any record of Birmingham council banning Christmas, or making an event called Wintertide.

They did briefly try and use the word Winterval, but they never tried to ban the word Christmas and many posters shared both the word Winterval and Christmas.

More on why its a load of shit here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

If you're going to spread this nonsense, next time make sure you call it Winterval so at least some stuff comes up in a search engine.

You. Fucking. Idiot.

I vaguely remember this at the time that's how much it was a non issue and has never been brought up again in Brum since and we just celebrate Christmas like everyone else,what an odd fucking thing to bring up,the spastic racist cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

I vaguely remember this at the time that's how much it was a non issue and has never been brought up again in Brum since and we just celebrate Christmas like everyone else,what an odd fucking thing to bring up,the spastic racist cunt.

As I said before, despite his projections on the contrary, the biggest snowflake on here is Monumental. He dreams up things he wants to be true, or overhears snippets of conversation he likes the sound of, doesn't bother to verify their accuracy and then bases his world outlook around it.