CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Crow's Law .. Do not believe what you want to believe until you know what you ought to know.@Monumental cunt @White van man

WVM law.... do not believe what you're led to believe. 

Think about the referendum. The only argument against leaving they could put up was that leavers were thick racists. Honestly, some fell for it and voted to remain. It's same on here, they shout racist to try and win their argument, only the fools fall for it. Racism is banned on here, ask the Mods if I've ever had a post deleted. They're not stupid, they see what's going on. 

Can't speak for MC, his posts have nothing to do with me.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t do tattoos, I don’t do Spain, and Iam far more traditional than modern.  I see that you may think Iam a white Van man, but clearly not.  Iam a person who is simply fed up with Englishness being down trodden by political activists who have brought up an entire generation scared of their own shadow and with no confidence to be proud of anything English.  Its such a shame we have allowed society to have values for outsiders more than our own.  However, It’s breeding a disenfranchised large swathe of society who simply do not share in the Tony Blair idea of opening the doors to the world in a Vain bid to gain working class immigrant votes. It was a social experiment that has gone badly wrong. As the very heart of the white working class vote now deserts the Labour Party.  Iam originally from Manchester, so should be a Labour supporter but like many white Anglo Saxon males, I feel, completely discarded by the political classes, who put the rights and needs of others way before us.  That’s were the animosity lays.

MC, surprisingly I agree with what you say. I generally feel secure over here, as the French government put France,  and the indigenous people,  first.  This puts us at odds with many, who look upon France as being selfish and uncaring.  Good, and a fucking vive to that.  Escargot, mushy peas, and chips for my dinner tonight.

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

MC, surprisingly I agree with what you say. I generally feel secure over here, as the French government put France,  and the indigenous people,  first.  This puts us at odds with many, who look upon France as being selfish and uncaring.  Good, and a fucking vive to that.  Escargot, mushy peas, and chips for my dinner tonight.

Agreed, no Muslim problem in France whatsoever, vivre Charlie Hebdo.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I must say that’s a ducking first. You agreeing with me.   It is quite a strange topic you touch upon though, that there is a perception in the English press, chattering classes and shit politicized comedians, that English people standing up and saying what about us white indigenous type? Being shouted down as instantly being white van bnpmvoters.  When actually in countries like France “Nationalistic” and  secular tones and indeed government policies are more at the fore.  

The BBC and Laura Kuntssberg would have smelt down if an MP said you know what I think the barker should be banned.   They are doing it in France.  Not a problem.

Vive le Blue

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cunt I can't find any record of Birmingham council banning Christmas, or making an event called Wintertide.

They did briefly try and use the word Winterval, but they never tried to ban the word Christmas and many posters shared both the word Winterval and Christmas.

More on why its a load of shit here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

If you're going to spread this nonsense, next time make sure you call it Winterval so at least some stuff comes up in a search engine.

You. Fucking. Idiot.

Fuck me you really are a fucking Google So it’s fact cunt aren’t you.    Wintertide is the officially word in the majority of schools in Birmingham, Bradford and any other ethnic ghetto where the majority of the kids are not Santa fearing, white folk who stop up late one special night of the year to see if they can hear him cumming in their chimney.   It’s not like there will be a Google fact on it, it’s widely used.  I know because members of my family and their kids have been thru the state school system in Harbourn, Crumpsall and Bearwood.   So don’t fucking tell me it does not exist.   

What the fuck would you know about life outside of what Nanny told you and your public boarding school faggings.   I’ve just agoogled that and you know it does not say there is an official policy of young fags having a fork shoved up their arse crack whilst bent over infront of a roaring fire to toast school bullies crumpets......but it happens.  You know it does !   Google fact that.   Cunt.

12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

how dare you come on this good corner and espouse your views about this sacred land and its noble people when you have deliberately watered the noble blood of Englandland that flows through your veins. You married an oriental, this is a serious breach of EDL and BNP guidelines, you are supposed to shag these people abroad for a few baht and the depart  forthwith, not bring them back and fucking marry them.

There was me thinking you were married to good English stock with blonde hair, buck teeth and a carrot cruncher Cirencester accent,  now this shocker.

I hate the Chinese, ever since a serious childhood accident involving a pair of Nunchakus after watching Fist Of Fury, it left me with blurred vision and a scar on my left temple as well as socially maladjusted.     

I do apologies for having watered down the holy grail that is king Richards blood, by having married a Gook bitch.  The thing is Richard the Lion Heart was a fucking French cunt anyway.  So I respect the fact that Britain’s are a fucking dolly mixed bag of odds anyway.   It’s just the ripping up of society, neighborhoods becoming no go zones because you are WHITE, and the double standards of rap music dominated with the ni§§a word, but a white guy even thinks it he loses his job.  Wtf.

i had an asian girl who was a close friend of mine way back in 1991 and we met up a few times.  She got fucking battered by one of her brothers for seeing a white guy.   That’s the psychiatry session over !

i fucking hate the rascist cunts.  

I ended up with a Gook instead.   She fucking hates asian guys.  So we get on quite well.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I do apologies for having watered down the holy grail that is king Richards blood, by having married a Gook bitch.  The thing is Richard the Lion Heart was a fucking French cunt anyway.  So I respect the fact that Britain’s are a fucking dolly mixed bag of odds anyway.   It’s just the ripping up of society, neighborhoods becoming no go zones because you are WHITE, and the double standards of rap music dominated with the ni§§a word, but a white guy even thinks it he loses his job.  Wtf.

i had an asian girl who was a close friend of mine way back in 1991 and we met up a few times.  She got fucking battered by one of her brothers for seeing a white guy.   That’s the psychiatry session over !

i fucking hate the rascist cunts.  

I ended up with a Gook instead.   She fucking hates asian guys.  So we get on quite well.

If we give these ISIS and jihadis a big cuddle they'll be fine. 'Love not hate'

Guest Erroreptile404
38 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The BBC and Laura Kuntssberg would have smelt down if an MP said you know what I think the barker should be banned.  

Ronnie Barker should never be banned.

P.S birmingham and bradford sound absolutely fucking dreadful if this is the kind of shit that goes on there. Must be a non stop rape-a-thon 24/7.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ronnie Barker should never be banned.

P.S birmingham and bradford sound absolutely fucking dreadful if this is the kind of shit that goes on there. Must be a non stop rape-a-thon 24/7.

Lol... berker 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

If we give these ISIS and jihadis a big cuddle they'll be fine. 'Love not hate'

Are they involved in the mass rapes here also, I thought they were in it just for the shouting allah Akbar and killing and maiming. Seems I will never be able to look at another brown person again without thinking that they are either a rapist or shielding a rapist. You have opened my eyes WVM and I am glad you are keeping up this extraordinary vigil to protect us all. 

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Lol... berker 

It’s the affect of a few pints of anew juice drink I have found called Damsen Cider.  It’s fucking Leathal.  Even my spell check is pissed.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Are they involved in the mass rapes here also, I thought they were in it just for the shouting allah Akbar and killing and maiming. Seems I will never be able to look at another brown person again without thinking that they are either a rapist or shielding a rapist. You have opened my eyes WVM and I am glad you are keeping up this extraordinary vigil to protect us all. 

I thought they shouted.. Alans Snack bar ! ?

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the affect of a few pints of anew juice drink I have found called Damsen Cider.  It’s fucking Leathal.  Even my spell check is pissed.

Your spell checker really has its work cut out trying to decipher the infantile nonsense you type.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Your spell checker really has its work cut out trying to decipher the infantile nonsense you type.

I know.  I love you Ape x

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Just between me and you Luke. I've got a sneaky suspicion that they're all learning stuff from this bloke i thinks called Mohammed in these places called mosques. I haven't done any research so can't be sure. It's rumoured he wasn't a nice bloke. Have you heard anything? I don't want to jump to conclusions.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me you really are a fucking Google So it’s fact cunt aren’t you.    Wintertide is the officially word in the majority of schools in Birmingham, Bradford and any other ethnic ghetto where the majority of the kids are not Santa fearing, white folk who stop up late one special night of the year to see if they can hear him cumming in their chimney.   It’s not like there will be a Google fact on it, it’s widely used.  I know because members of my family and their kids have been thru the state school system in Harbourn, Crumpsall and Bearwood.   So don’t fucking tell me it does not exist.   

What the fuck would you know about life outside of what Nanny told you and your public boarding school faggings.   I’ve just agoogled that and you know it does not say there is an official policy of young fags having a fork shoved up their arse crack whilst bent over infront of a roaring fire to toast school bullies crumpets......but it happens.  You know it does !   Google fact that.   Cunt.

It's Harbourne and as a resident of the good ol' Brumland I say you're talking out you're fucking arse.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

By vannies stats, the one Asian-persuasion chappie in my village has raped and molested every white woman in the parish 10 times over and probably done me up the wrong un for good measure. 

@White van man reading a 24 hour catch up, you've been fisted and gang raped by the clique and every other cunt here just like one of your million or so gullible teens with a troubled past who just wants free booze and drugs. 

I'd lay low and hope it blows over, because the vultures are picking the flesh from your buggered carcass 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

It's Harbourne and as a resident of the good ol' Brumland I say you're talking out you're fucking arse.

Snowy you despicable spunk slurping bin dipper, what the fuck is going on? Mongumental twunt and vannie have taken the corner all EDL style- what the fuck are you doing about it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Snowy you despicable spunk slurping bin dipper, what the fuck is going on? Mongumental twunt and vannie have taken the corner all EDL style- what the fuck are you doing about it?

I got side tracked conversing with roops,and her story of getting fingered in a fire truck kinda gave me the horn,but I've had my orders from Decs and operation thick as fuck simple cunts is under way,they will be gone by Monday.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By vannies stats, the one Asian-persuasion chappie in my village has rapped

@White van man

More than likely.

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
You're

17 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I got side tracked conversing with roops,and her story of getting fingered in a fire truck kinda gave me the horn,but I've had my orders from Decs and operation thick as fuck simple cunts is under way,they will be gone by Monday.

A young Mrs R getting her haddock sluice split by the digits of some greasy firefighter, probably a butch dyke, makes my 4 pints of Adnams Broadside want to make a reappearance. Fire truck indeed. They're called fire engines in the civilised word.

Good luck on op thick cull and aim between the shoulder-blades. Use a rusty blunt one on decs and thickers 

Guest King Rollo
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A young Mrs R getting her haddock sluice split by the digits of some greasy firefighter, probably a butch dyke, makes my 4 pints of Adnams Broadside want to make a reappearance. Fire truck indeed. They're called fire engines in the civilised word.

Good luck on op thick cull and aim between the shoulder-blades. Use a rusty blunt one on decs and thickers 

Adnams Broadside is a quality pint ... we serve it in the castle.  And Cook used to be a firefighter so you could be right on the Roops count .... Good work, it's nice to be back!