CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROUND TABLE, ROTARY CLUB, LIONS etc.

ratcum

These smug tax dodging cunts spend the whole year lording it over ordinary folk, sucking off fellow masons and networking down the local Conservative Club. Then at Christmas they turn up outside  local Asda asking me for money. Fuck off and die.

• Like 1

These fuckers are the types who appeared on the 70's tv cuntfest known as "Ask the Family" with their equally smug Mummy and Daddy. Now to be seen at any upmarket garden centre or National Trust gaff of your choice or being really edgy by wearing a visi vest and standing a store entrance shaking their fucking bucket.

Guest judgetwi

Did they turn you down again Herr Oberst? Don’t you know they are part of the World Jewish  Conspiracy?

Of course you do......I presume you are trying to infiltrate the enemy. It might help if you stopped hanging around the mosque with your snackbar friends.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Did they turn you down again Herr Oberst? Don’t you know they are part of the World Jewish  Conspiracy?

Of course you do......I presume you are trying to infiltrate the enemy. It might help if you stopped hanging around the mosque with your snackbar friends.

You still in the YMCA hostel?

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, scotty said:

Here's a club meeting for you ratty. 

A party political broadcast on behalf of The Run Hide and Tell Snowblind Party.

• 11 months later...
Guest Simon

My cousin was a member of the roundtable before.  He invited me along to join though definitely wasn't for me . I personally thought that they seemed like a bunch of stupid cunts stuck up their own arses real do gooder cunts who you'd want to fucking smack in the face . If I was to see them collecting for charity In the street now I would  tell them to fuck off and take a shit on their santa sleigh . There really just a bunch of useless cunts who think their the bollocks . Pathetic nothing better than little scool kids .

3 hours ago, Simon said:

My cousin was a member of the roundtable before.  He invited me along to join though definitely wasn't for me . He told me the stupid things they spunk away the charity money that they raise on pathetic local groups and other shit stuff . I personally thought that they seemed like a bunch of stupid cunts stuck up their own arses some of these guys were even in their forties and had good jobs and families . If I was to see them collecting for charity now I would probably tell them to fucj off . There really just a bunch of useless do-gooder cunts who think their the bollocks .

Simon? Not Simon Clonby, though, I suspect.

Edited by Mrs Roops

7 hours ago, Simon said:

My cousin was a member of the roundtable before.  He invited me along to join though definitely wasn't for me . He told me the stupid things they spunk away the charity money that they raise on pathetic local groups and other shit stuff . I personally thought that they seemed like a bunch of stupid cunts stuck up their own arses some of these guys were even in their forties and had good jobs and families . If I was to see them collecting for charity now I would probably tell them to fucj off . There really just a bunch of useless do-gooder cunts who think their the bollocks .

Simon says fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 14/05/2019 at 18:14, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck is Simon Clonby?

he only exists, on google, in your posts.

In relative terms, you’ve gone to a lot of trouble for fuck all.

Guest judgetwi
On 14/05/2019 at 14:00, ratcum said:

In his own modest way, Simon Clonby has done more for humanity than anyone alive or dead. 

Herr Oberst....

May I remind you that last week was Save the Fucking Planet Week and this week is Mental Health Awareness Fucking Week. You need to take advantage of this and get some help while it’s still fashionable.

Next week is Menopause Fucking Awareness Week so you’ll soon be forgotten and told to fuck off. 

I wouldn’t want to see Frau Oberst taking the piss out of you and making you look like a cunt.

Always thinking of you,

The Ghost of Moshe Dayan. 💀

On 16/05/2019 at 00:51, judgetwi said:

Next week is Menopause Fucking Awareness Week

Menopause Awareness Week?

If I wanted to be reminded of a fat, old, sweaty cunt sticking their head out of a window like a demented, tongue-lolling St. Bernard, I'd ask Bawsey to PM me your WhatsApp profile picture.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Menopause Awareness Week?

If I wanted to be reminded of a fat, old, sweaty cunt sticking their head out of a window like a demented, tongue-lolling St. Bernard, I'd ask Bawsey to PM me your WhatsApp profile picture.

Is it still on? I thought it dried-up!