CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope

Of course when we do leave the EU I hope a 100% retrospective tax is place on all these nice German made company cars that all these brexiteers are using and that Austin Maestro production is restarted with an order that all company cars be replaced with them.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just been stuck on a boat for six hours with a couple of Florida Republicans. When people ask, rhetoricallly, "What sort of stupid cunts voted for Trump?", I can now tell them first hand. 

I led off with Obamacare, then asked why Hillary Clinton wasn't in jail yet, before moving onto the big stuff like gun control and Mexicans paying for walls. They really are the thickest cunts on the planet, and it's fair to say we didn't part on good terms. 

Haahah i shit you not today in a small supermarket i encountered a little chubby yank kid with his equally chubby sister, wearing shorts, a blue and white stripy t shirt and a baseball cap back to front. Looked like a total stereotype. Don't know what it is about them but they just stand out and don't look like Brits at all.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Haahah i shit you not today in a small supermarket i encountered a little chubby yank kid with his equally chubby sister, wearing shorts, a blue and white stripy t shirt and a baseball cap back to front. Looked like a total stereotype. Don't know what it is about them but they just stand out and don't look like Brits at all.

Maybe I've missed something here, how did you know they were yanks?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Maybe I've missed something here, how did you know they were yanks?

I thought i heard their accent. I could be wrong but usually i can spot a yank a mile away. My neck of the woods we get loads of tourists from all over the place, loads of canadians and americans too.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I thought i heard their accent. I could be wrong but usually i can spot a yank a mile away. My neck of the woods we get loads of tourists from all over the place, loads of canadians and americans too.

I'm not doubting you, but these days so many British kids copy what they watch on telly (usually USA programmes), even some use American pronunciation and spellings. Maybe I should have started a nom, but I expect it's already been done.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I'm not doubting you, but these days so many British kids copy what they watch on telly (usually USA programmes), even some use American pronunciation and spellings. Maybe I should have started a nom, but I expect it's already been done.

It could've been Avicii i suppose but he's dead. I don't think the dutch are morbidly obese either with greasy pizza fingers. The americans don't look like your typical whitey from Britain.

39 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Whilst utterly fascinating, your story carries many of the worrying traits of someone who’s possibly well-versed in Megan’s Law. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst utterly fascinating, your story carries many of the worrying traits of someone who’s possibly well-versed in Megan’s Law. 

I have no idea what Megan's law is or who she is.

Edited by Erroreptile404
Pretty sure insinuating i'm a "nonce" is against one of the rules

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Of course when we do leave the EU I hope a 100% retrospective tax is place on all these nice German made company cars and that Austin Maestro production is restarted with an order that all company cars be replaced with them.

Don't worry pen baby I'm sure there'll be all manner of punitive tarrifs applied hither n thither 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Don't worry pen baby I'm sure there'll be all manner of punitive tarrifs applied hither n thither 

Panzerknacker 

Note the edit to my post .

Guest White van man
12 hours ago, Ape said:

Have you been paying attention to the news today? Still laughing?

Have you seen the 'laughing man' at Blackpool pleasure beach. Double that.

Haven't seen the news at all last few days. Have we left the EU yet?. Has the PM said the NHS aren't getting the money? It's impossible for her to say how much of the money we're going to save will be used until we leave. Also these savings are forever, not just the next couple of year paying the divorce bill etc. Don't listen to biased tv spin. It's easy to see through it.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:17 PM, Penelope said:

Of course when we do leave the EU I hope a 100% retrospective tax is place on all these nice German made company cars that all these brexiteers are using and that Austin Maestro production is restarted with an order that all company cars be replaced with them.

Idiot.  The big corporates will not allow any instability in trade.  It will all sort itself out and England will end up separated from Scotland...hurray.  Have capped immigration, but freedom of movement for high skilled workers and essentials...I.e cheap farm workers on summer permits.   We will all have to pay €20 for a euro visa.  Other than that it will be the same.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Idiot.  The big corporates will not allow any instability in trade.  It will all sort itself out and England will end up separated from Scotland...hurray.  Have capped immigration, but freedom of movement for high skilled workers and essentials...I.e cheap farm workers on summer permits.   We will all have to pay €20 for a euro visa.  Other than that it will be the same.

Dunno MC baby. .the big corporates of which ye spake are busy relocating chunks of themselves to other parts of the union and Europe will not allow cherry pickin on freedom of movement it's one of the four pillars 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You don't do irony do you?