CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all this Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons shit.

According to a report by Health Foundation and the Institute for Fiscal Studies in association with the NHS, every household in the country will need to kick up an extra 2k a year in tax in order to keep the NHS running at its current level. Which in reality means we need to double that, as at its current level it resembles the sort of service provided by a village wise woman for the cost of a manky cow and a few magic beans.

So much for the Boris bus and the extra £350 million a week we will be getting once every Polski food shop in Britain has been closed and replaced with social housing for native born, feckless scum.

Brexit means Brexit.

Lolololol.

The NHS is a sinking ship that is unlikely to stay afloat. £123, 220 billion per year is spent on it, with 3 million patients receiving one treatment or another every 36hrs. What with only 11 new hospitals being built since the 1980s and 20 closures during the same period, it's clear where the NHS is heading in its current form. The only people laughing are the NHS Trusts, who scam £3 million each for car parking & fines, none of which is spent on front-line services... It gets up my goat when all I hear is "the NHS wouldn't survive without its immigrant employees. They are the bedrock which keeps it staying alive."  Really? For every 1 immigrant worker, there are 1000s of others sponging & draining the system with all manner of diseases, most of which are either self-inflicted or brought here with their fake passports and virus ridden families, whilst in their own countries, they would simply meet their makers as intended...  The annual cost of treating some of these infested oiks, can be as much as £47,000 per oik per tablet.  How many of you lot earn that per year grafting your nuts off, to save these bastards, and to watch them improve whilst some of your own folks can wait months to even see a fucking Dr. 

Guest Piston
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

At a guess, I'd say it was about 48 years too late for you though

Let us pray that they make the legislation retrospective.

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

. It gets up my goat when all I hear is "the NHS wouldn't survive without its immigrant employees. They are the bedrock which keeps it staying alive."  Really? For every 1 immigrant worker, there are 1000s of others sponging & draining the system with all manner of diseases, most of which are either self-inflicted or brought here with their fake passports and virus ridden families, whilst in their own countries, they would simply meet their makers as intended...  The annual cost of treating some of these infested oiks, can be as much as £47,000 per oik per tablet.  How many of you lot earn that per year grafting your nuts off, to save these bastards, and to watch them improve whilst some of your own folks can wait months to even see a fucking Dr. 

An immigrant worker is different than an asylum seeker or a simple economic migrant. The immigrant workers in the NHS are a bedrock as are the immigrant carers and to a lesser degree immigrant agricultural workers who now do the jobs that our indigenous population have been programmed not to do. Unitl we get to the root problems which is principly because of "educashun! educashun!" we are programming a significant part of our population who are not really intellectually capable of doing anything other than basic and mundane employment into thinking that they can all be managers or do admin work.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Frank said:

Alf you silly old bastard. Anything planned this summer?

Hello phoenix frank you gangly old fart, I am taking a trip next month to the Shan state from the comfort of Myanmarmchair.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Hello phoenix frank you gangly old fart, I am taking a trip next month to the Shan state from the comfort of Myanmarmchair.

I was in my local vape shop the other day on the Clerkenwell Road. They offered me some CBD droplets. What's it all about, alfie?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was in my local vape shop the other day on the Clerkenwell Road. They offered me some CBD droplets. What's that all about?

It sounds like a conspiracy to get you hooked.

I saw a sausage dog do a walking shit that was as long as its body once, disturbing.

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It sounds like a conspiracy to get you hooked.

I saw a sausage dog do a walking shit that was as long as its body once, disturbing.

I too have seen such a dog Alf.

There's a pestilence on this land

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

An immigrant worker is different than an asylum seeker or a simple economic migrant. The immigrant workers in the NHS are a bedrock as are the immigrant carers and to a lesser degree immigrant agricultural workers who now do the jobs that our indigenous population have been programmed not to do. Unitl we get to the root problems which is principly because of "educashun! educashun!" we are programming a significant part of our population who are not really intellectually capable of doing anything other than basic and mundane employment into thinking that they can all be managers or do admin work.

It's still a sinking ship, Pen. Education itself won't solve the problem. As with like housing etc. new hospitals need to be built to ease the  burden. Since the demolition of A&E's and hospitals throughout many parts of the UK, some folks have to travel up to 20 miles or so to an already overworked place. The NHS as it is, cannot provide everything to all people and some things/departments have to go. I dunno which ones specifically, but the NHS was never designed to cope with the population of today or to offer all of the new treatments for all manner of medical(?) needs. Lack of beds, and the length of time that some folks have to wait, is not down to education or mismanagement. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thankyou for that concise answer. Most people call that fascism but no matter.

As one of your country’s leading intellectuals ( not saying much I know ) I was wondering what your take is on where this FINAL referendum result leaves the Catholic  Church. Does this diminish their influence on government and everyday life and to what extent? Could this be a catalyst for a more widespread secularisation of the Irish State and the population in general?

Sorry to ask you all these questions Professor but I don’t know as much about your country as you obviously do about mine.

Fuk the church n religion in general. .man's worst invention if ya ask me ..I know your country is not as vital to Europe as you seem to think it is ..but that realisation will come later 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi

Not what I asked you Pansyboy. Unsurprisingly you have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. 

Anyway what the Pope thinks counts for fuck all , as you will soon find out. Mind you, the peacefuls ain’t too keen on abortion either. Still, at least we now know you are prepared to accept a referendum result.

I would love to congratulate you for that but I fear some clever cunt might take the piss out of me. 

It’s a cunt innit Pansy?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not what I asked you Pansyboy. Unsurprisingly you have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. 

Anyway what the Pope thinks counts for fuck all , as you will soon find out. Mind you, the peacefuls ain’t too keen on abortion either. Still, at least we now know you are prepared to accept a referendum result.

I would love to congratulate you for that but I fear some clever cunt might take the piss out of me. 

It’s a cunt innit Pansy?

Society can change its mind jewdy baby. .last referendum on abortion was 1983. .UK will hold another vote on Europe in a few years..at the moment there's too many fundys trying to pointscore for sense to prevail. .UK will come to regret letting the idiots have a say but if ya get back in you'll never be let rock the boat again ...Turkey will boss ya around and all

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Society can change its mind jewdy baby. .last referendum on abortion was 1983. .UK will hold another vote on Europe in a few years..at the moment there's too many fundys trying to pointscore for sense to prevail. .UK will come to regret letting the idiots have a say but if ya get back in you'll never be let rock the boat again ...Turkey will boss ya around and all

Panzerknacker 

I'm not happy with the results of the Brexit Referendum and know that the people have not been given the full facts as is becoming abundantly clear now, there is going to be a heavy price to pay but the likes of Boris and that strange creature Rees Mogg will weather it with their wealth no problem. However democracy is democracy, the vote has been cast and I defend the decision as should all who believe in democracy.

As to the Abortion referendum, has no one thought of Ryanair, Easyjet and Irish ferries, their shares are going to suffer now that these knocked up Irish woman will no longer have to come to Liverpool or Birmingham to get there abortions, as usual the Irish have not thought it through. Do you see the bigger picture now.      

43 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I'm not happy with the results of the Brexit Referendum and know that the people have not been given the full facts as is becoming abundantly clear now, there is going to be a heavy price to pay but the likes of Boris and that strange creature Rees Mogg will weather it with their wealth no problem. However democracy is democracy, the vote has been cast and I defend the decision as should all who believe in democracy.

As to the Abortion referendum, has no one thought of Ryanair, Easyjet and Irish ferries, their shares are going to suffer now that these knocked up Irish woman will no longer have to come to Liverpool or Birmingham to get there abortions, as usual the Irish have not thought it through. Do you see the bigger picture now.      

You've made your choice having been spun a lot of lies n falsehoods. .anyways yer leaving and the only ones not preparing for it is the UK. .and unless ya get some kinda permission regarding use of airspace nobody will be flying in to y'all. .silly leaver people 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That last paragraph made me laugh.

On the first part. I believe we are at the beginning of change, bigger than the industrial revolution. Automation is evolving at a rapid pace. Self serve tills and self milking cow machines is just the start. The next ten years will see self driving cars. There's going to be mass unemployment, with the people who own the machines and robots getting rich and everyone else will be goosed. 

Leaving the EU gives us as a nation opportunity to deal with this inevitable issue. We urgently need to set up a Government Minister to work out how the country deals with it. Capitalism has brought us to the point we are at now, but marxism is the only way forward. We need as a nation to invest in nation owned production of goods with a basic income for all. We could never do this in the EU. Sounds radical, but there's no alternative. No good waiting 'til the horse has bolted.

I can see both sides of free trade deals. Cheap labour v cheap goods. But the deal we have with europe is heavily in their favour so costs jobs. That money should be invested in nation owned businesses. 

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You've made your choice having been spun a lot of lies n falsehoods. .anyways yer leaving and the only ones not preparing for it is the UK. .and unless ya get some kinda permission regarding use of airspace nobody will be flying in to y'all. .silly leaver people 

Panzerknacker 

Panzy, I cant help thinking that you are about as much Irish as I am a made up middle class smarmy white wanker. Which is not at all. 

41 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Panzy, I cant help thinking that you are about as much Irish as I am a made up middle class smarmy white wanker. Which is not at all. 

I'm a hundred percent bog rat lukey baby if I'd a forelock I'd be tugging it as I speak or type or whatever 

Panzerknacker 

On 5/26/2018 at 10:35 AM, judgetwi said:

Thankyou for that concise answer. Most people call that fascism but no matter.

As one of your country’s leading intellectuals ( not saying much I know ) I was wondering what your take is on where this FINAL referendum result leaves the Catholic  Church. Does this diminish their influence on government and everyday life and to what extent? Could this be a catalyst for a more widespread secularisation of the Irish State and the population in general?

Sorry to ask you all these questions Professor but I don’t know as much about your country as you obviously do about mine.

You should be more concerned about the Christian fundamentalists that have control of your government arleen should really be taking PMQ 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, White van man said:

That last paragraph made me laugh.

On the first part. I believe we are at the beginning of change, bigger than the industrial revolution. Automation is evolving at a rapid pace. Self serve tills and self milking cow machines is just the start. The next ten years will see self driving cars. There's going to be mass unemployment, with the people who own the machines and robots getting rich and everyone else will be goosed. 

Leaving the EU gives us as a nation opportunity to deal with this inevitable issue. We urgently need to set up a Government Minister to work out how the country deals with it. Capitalism has brought us to the point we are at now, but marxism is the only way forward. We need as a nation to invest in nation owned production of goods with a basic income for all. We could never do this in the EU. Sounds radical, but there's no alternative. No good waiting 'til the horse has bolted.

I can see both sides of free trade deals. Cheap labour v cheap goods. But the deal we have with europe is heavily in their favour so costs jobs. That money should be invested in nation owned businesses. 

Not by Withers they wont...

I agree... I can't say that I know all the facts & figures, but I do know what it has been like here since Ted Heath sold us down the river and this country went to pot. We do not need the cowards of Europe to make this country great again. What we need is a proper-minded government if we're going to get anywhere close to moving forward, and trust me, just like the French & Germans wanted us to bail them out before, they'll want us back again. However, if I wanted to be European then I'd live in main-land Europe, and not on the fringes of it with dictators deciding what we can or cannot do. They can go to fuck.. 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not by Withers they wont...

I agree... I can't say that I know all the facts & figures, but I do know what it has been like here since Ted Heath sold us down the river and this country went to pot. We do not need the cowards of Europe to make this country great again. What we need is a proper-minded government if we're going to get anywhere close to moving forward, and trust me, just like the French & Germans wanted us to bail them out before, they'll want us back again. However, if I wanted to be European then I'd live in main-land Europe, and not on the fringes of it with dictators deciding what we can or cannot do. They can go to fuck.. 

That's it eave baby tellem to go fuck themselves.. remember the victorious rout that was dunkirk and marginalise the input of the yanks n red army in the last dust up 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's it eave baby tellem to go fuck themselves.. remember the victorious rout that was dunkirk and marginalise the input of the yanks n red army in the last dust up 

Panzerknacker 

We don't need the cunts, Paz.  Never did and never will.

Joan of Arc was a cunt.

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

It's not about looking back. It's about looking forward. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

Exactly. Try saying that to the Germans or the French.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, White van man said:

Here you go. Send them this:

Es geht nicht darum, zurück zu schauen. Es geht darum, nach vorn zu schauen.

Il ne s'agit pas de regarder en arrière. Il s'agit de regarder vers l'avenir.