CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. Try saying that to the Germans or the French.

They'll be too busy arguing how straight bananas should be.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Here you go. Send them this:

Es geht nicht darum, zurück zu schauen. Es geht darum, nach vorn zu schauen.

Il ne s'agit pas de regarder en arrière. Il s'agit de regarder vers l'avenir.

Ratty will have to translate that i think.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Ratty will have to translate that i think.

It's:  It's not about looking back. It's about looking forward, in tongue of Nazi and Frog.

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, White van man said:

It's not about looking back. It's about looking forward. 

You may be onto something.  Such a sign should be at Dover:

It's not about coming forward. It's about you going back. 

18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dynamite the tunnel and all..you'll not be needing it again either 

Panzerknacker 

And deny all those Eritrean mud hut builders the nice stroll from Dover to Fishguard? I'm sure they'll find bogland backward compared to home but really love all that rain

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Panzerknacker said:

You've made your choice having been spun a lot of lies n falsehoods. .anyways yer leaving and the only ones not preparing for it is the UK. .and unless ya get some kinda permission regarding use of airspace nobody will be flying in to y'all. .silly leaver people 

Panzerknacker 

This is yet another nonsense scare story beloved by Remainers and "Project Fear". Airspace navigation is coordinated by Eurocontrol which comprises of 41 states and is not a EU agency.  If one was to accept PK's bollox, northern European airlines would be in a bad place since the high revenue earing routes to N.America fly via British Airspace and to circumvent requires a sizeable detour which would severely impact on fuel costs.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is yet another nonsense scare story beloved by Remainers and "Project Fear". Airspace navigation is coordinated by Eurocontrol which comprises of 41 states and is not a EU agency.  If one was to accept PK's bollox, northern European airlines would be in a bad place since the high revenue earing routes to N.America fly via British Airspace and to circumvent requires a sizeable detour which would severely impact on fuel costs.

Who you think y'are comin on here with yer factoids n logic. .but anyway I'm gleaning from your posts you think this whole brexit lark is a good thing?

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Who you think y'are comin on here with yer factoids n logic. .but anyway I'm gleaning from your posts you think this whole brexit lark is a good thing?

Panzerknacker 

Alright lads?

On 5/26/2018 at 10:35 AM, judgetwi said:

Thankyou for that concise answer. Most people call that fascism but no matter.

As one of your country’s leading intellectuals ( not saying much I know ) I was wondering what your take is on where this FINAL referendum result leaves the Catholic  Church. Does this diminish their influence on government and everyday life and to what extent? Could this be a catalyst for a more widespread secularisation of the Irish State and the population in general?

Sorry to ask you all these questions Professor but I don’t know as much about your country as you obviously do about mine.

Yes it does.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 5/25/2018 at 9:44 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Britain is to build (?) its very own 'competing satellite navigation system,' following us being frozen-out of the EU's Galileo project. Galileo is designed so that we don't have to rely on the Russian GLONASS, the Chinese BeiDou or the USA GPS systems, all of which can be disabled or degraded and fucked about with.

It's not been said how much we have already paid towards the £9 Billion Galileo project, but this would have eventually been very little cost to the end-users had we not gone Brexit.  The cost for the end-users now, will obviously depend upon the price of building the thing, who actually builds it,  the cost of the launch and the price we all pay when the poxy pile of junk, falls back down to Earth. 

LEGO-Bridge-vehicle.jpg

Studies estimate that for every dollar the US spent on NASA, it ultimately returned between $7 and $14 on investment to the US economy.

This probably won’t be wasted money. Any scientific endeavour that expands our knowledge of the universe can usually be applied in other way to the benefit of society. 

Fuck off you creepy dog fucker. I bet you’ve got an annual pass to Bristol Zoo. 

Guest White van man
33 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Gwan roops baby..fess up n tell us what ya think. .whats that hard gut telling ya 

Panzerknacker 

Sat navs going off. More project fear for the lemmings. This Galileo is for sat navs. It's unencrypted side is free for use for anyone. The only aspect Britain may lose is the new added feature of search and rescue which can pinpoint to 5 kilometers sending and receiving rescue messages. Must be what appealed to the remainers, just in case they lose their mammys hand.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

Sat navs going off. More project fear for the lemmings. This Galileo is for sat navs. It's unencrypted side is free for use for anyone. The only aspect Britain may lose is the new added feature of search and rescue which can pinpoint to 5 kilometers sending and receiving rescue messages. Must be what appealed to the remainers, just in case they lose their mammys hand.

"Hello...oh thank god, I I'm stranded in the countryside, my sat nav stopped working, there's some cows and they're quite close to me! Please send help"

Guest White van man
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Hello...oh thank god, I I'm stranded in the countryside, my sat nav stopped working, there's some cows and they're quite close to me! Please send help"

Stay calm, stay calm. Don't get upset. The cows won't bite. Take deep breaths. Internation rescue have been informed, all emergency services are on their way. I'll stay on the line until we have you in sight. Can you hear the sirens.......

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

Stay calm, stay calm. Don't get upset. The cows won't bite. Take deep breaths. Internation rescue have been informed, all emergency services are on their way. I'll stay on the line until we have you in sight. Can you hear the sirens.......

The only help he'll get is Kim and Aggie in NBC suits coming to clean him.

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

The only help he'll get is Kim and Aggie in NBC suits coming to clean him.

Be quiet Albert, the adults are talking, go to the pictures or something.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Be quiet Albert, the adults are talking, go to the pictures or something.

Another rib tickler, are you here all week?