Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Couldn't give a shit

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Recommended Posts

In yet another act of political oppression against anyone who says boo the religion of piss, Tommy Robinson has been sent to prison for 13 months for raising a few inconvenient truths outside Leeds crown court.

Those coppers should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-say-grave-1612735.amp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

In yet another act of political oppression against anyone who says boo the religion of piss, Tommy Robinson has been sent to prison for 13 months for raising a few inconvenient truths outside Leeds crown court.

Those coppers should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-say-grave-1612735.amp

I know, Tommy is one of the most lovable hate filled extreme right wing fascists we have and its disgraceful to see him treated like a common criminal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, luke swarm said:

I know, Tommy is one of the most lovable hate filled extreme right wing fascists we have and its disgraceful to see him treated like a common criminal.

As opposed to the horde of hate filled Muslim child rapists whose trial he was merely commenting on?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

As opposed to the horde of hate filled Muslim child rapists whose trial he was merely commenting on?

one despicable ideology is enough and these horrible cunts are going to pay a high price as well as those now trembling at future arrests in this sorry episode of injustice , I think Tommy hated Islam well before these heinous crimes came to light and his ideology is questionable. He seems to have turned into some kind of folk hero when really he is just a throwback to the good old days of the national front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

As opposed to the horde of hate filled Muslim child rapists whose trial he was merely commenting on?

Ah, I didn’t realise it was a binary choice between liking a racist despicable cunt vs. a bunch of convicted peadophiles.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Repeat bollocks you fucking stupid cunt.

Glad he has been banged up too, he’s a total muppet and his approach won’t solve any issues, he just loves the publicity.

Billy boy! Have you not had enough of me pissing all over ill educated witterings?  Do supply a link to where this arrest has been nommed before you diseased specimen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

Billy boy! Have you not had enough of me pissing all over ill educated witterings?  Do supply a link to where this arrest has been nommed before you diseased specimen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Repeat bollocks you fucking stupid cunt.

Glad he has been banged up too, he’s a total muppet and his approach won’t solve any issues, he just loves the publicity.

Eric and Ratty have already started a petition for his release. Goose stepping cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric and Ratty have already started a petition for his release. Goose stepping cunts.

It's true, Eric has stepped on a goose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

 

Kudos to you on this occasion as I must confess I don't wank myself unconscious over every thread on here like your weird self. 

On a different note how did things work out with the old bill with regard to that "misunderstanding" you had with that pensioner in the gents toilet at your local shopping centre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Kudos to you on this occasion as I must confess I don't wank myself unconscious over every thread on here like your weird self. 

On a different note how did things work out with the old bill with regard to that "misunderstanding" you had with that pensioner in the gents toilet at your local shopping centre?

I have a name you know. Anyway I dropped the charges, as I rather like Bill. Fuck off..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

In yet another act of political oppression against anyone who says boo the religion of piss, Tommy Robinson has been sent to prison for 13 months for raising a few inconvenient truths outside Leeds crown court.

Those coppers should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-say-grave-1612735.amp

All he was doing was putting the dirty islam loving kiddy raping bastards on facebook live. Does anyone believe these fuckers deserved anonymity. The cunts should be hung, with anyone who disagrees swinging next to them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

All he was doing was putting the dirty islam loving kiddy raping bastards on facebook live. Does anyone believe these fuckers deserved anonymity. The cunts should be hung, with anyone who disagrees swinging next to them.

spot on, we don't want them or that Sharia law here thank you very much, lets hang them without trial instantly just as they would be in Pakistan the dirty filthy pedos.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

spot on, we don't want them or that Sharia law here thank you very much, lets hang them without trial instantly just as they would be in Pakistan the dirty filthy pedos.  

The trial had been. 22 of them had been found guilty. Tommy was recording them returning to court for sentencing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have a name you know. Anyway I dropped the charges, as I rather like Bill. Fuck off..

Get the fuck off of this thread, worm, you have nothing to add but the usual worn out shite.

Whilst I'm here it would be indecent of me not to point out that Tommy Robinson is a knuckle-dragging, uneducated, hate-filled bigot. As Bill has said, that doesn't automatically mean that I've got any sympathy for child molesters, regardless of their hue and creed. 

Robinson is a shit stirring little cunt, desperate to wind up the simple-minded into a state of apoplexy so he can achieve his utterly racist political goals. I don't doubt that he is loving the martyrdom that his arrest has given him, and he will fully milk it once he's out. That means months of tedium where every racist pub bore across the country will be banging on about freedom of speech until October, whilst loudly qualifying their rants with outbursts of "I'm not a racist, but..."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, I didn’t realise it was a binary choice between liking a racist despicable cunt vs. a bunch of convicted peadophiles.

 

Since when did Islam become a race and when was Tommy Robinson convicted of any race hate crimes? You don't have any moral superiority here you fucking dickhead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A criminal offence. 

I'm of the thinking that our nations children are all our responsibility and its up to us to nuture and protect them. As a loving father, Tommy likely feels the same and feels these children are like his own. Sir Tommy MBE always trys to stay within the law, and shows great restraint. Shame the real dads didn't show up. They will obviously have been warned off as well. The kids are the victims. These scum should have lost police protection when they raped little ones. Some of them were 11 year old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

I'm of the thinking that our nations children are all our responsibility and its up to us to nuture and protect them. As a loving father, Tommy likely feels the same and feels these children are like his own. Sir Tommy MBE always trys to stay within the law, and shows great restraint. Shame the real dads didn't show up. They will obviously have been warned off as well. The kids are the victims. These scum should have lost police protection when they raped little ones. Some of them were 11 year old.

Great. None of that gives him any right to break the law by filming in court. Furthermore, of what benefit was it that he tried to take that recording, for the victims?

Did any of the victims even ask Robinson to fight their corner? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get the fuck off of this thread, worm, you have nothing to add but the usual worn out shite.

Whilst I'm here it would be indecent of me not to point out that Tommy Robinson is a knuckle-dragging, uneducated, hate-filled bigot. As Bill has said, that doesn't automatically mean that I've got any sympathy for child molesters, regardless of their hue and creed. 

Robinson is a shit stirring little cunt, desperate to wind up the simple-minded into a state of apoplexy so he can achieve his utterly racist political goals. I don't doubt that he is loving the martyrdom that his arrest has given him, and he will fully milk it once he's out. That means months of tedium where every racist pub bore across the country will be banging on about freedom of speech until October, whilst loudly qualifying their rants with outbursts of "I'm not a racist, but..."

Loved the photo of your hideously deformed foot. If I had to drag that thing about, I would probably be as depressed as you. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×