CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest judgetwi

Please note, you are not allowed to say “Tommy Robinson” without saying “real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon”.

Don’t ask me why, it’s just the fucking law ok?

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Please note, you are not allowed to say “Tommy Robinson” without saying “real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon”.

Don’t ask me why, it’s just the fucking law ok?

Doesn't apply to peacefuls. They don't even use their real names. If you pulled in a hundred white men and asked their first names, suspicions would be more than aroused if 93 of them said 'Dave'. 

But if you pull in a hundred camel jockeys, no cunt's going to bat an eyelid if you end up with 93 Muhammad's.

"We can't question their identity Hamish, it's raaay-sist"

*smiles and stamps immigration form*

*Muhhamad strokes beard and thinks about which primary school to attend*

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doesn't apply to peacefuls. They don't even use their real names. If you pulled in a hundred white men and asked their first names, suspicions would be more than aroused if 93 of them said 'Dave'. 

But if you pull in a hundred camel jockeys, no cunt's going to bat an eyelid if you end up with 93 Muhammad's.

What about the name Amhid? Theres plenty of them. Apparently when their village was attacked by US marines they ran out saying "Amhid here"  "Ahmid over here".*

*Roy 'Chubby' Brown circa 2008

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Pakistanis are really Indians and so far as I am aware he has never insulted the Indians or the other religious groups. Actually the largest Muslim nation is Indonesia and there a quite a few of them over here yet they don't seem to be causing problems, and as far as I can see no one is insulting them.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, i’ve just found out that Robbo’s real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon!! He kept that fucking quiet didn’t he? 

I wonder why he changed his name? I mean, it’s not as if he turned trannie or anything.

41 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, i’ve just found out that Robbo’s real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon!! He kept that fucking quiet didn’t he? 

I wonder why he changed his name? I mean, it’s not as if he turned trannie or anything.

I expect he was sick of people asking him if he was related to a four eyed hippie that was stupid enough to marry the worlds most obnoxious and talentless woman.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect he was sick of people asking him if he was related to a four eyed hippie that was stupid enough to marry the worlds most obnoxious and talentless woman.

Eric, most of the modern masters will use a small, fine brush for detailing their masterpiece....you have a gift with the broad brush.  This could be Janet Street Porter or any of the daft cows  presenting on the BBC.  

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, most of the modern masters will use a small, fine brush for detailing their masterpiece....you have a gift with the broad brush.  This could be Janet Street Porter or any of the daft cows  presenting on the BBC.  

Yes, but I had trusted the intelligence of the membership to realise that Janet S Porter wasn't actually married to John Lennon.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, but I had trusted the intelligence of the membership to realise that Janet S Porter wasn't actually married to John Lennon.

Did old Rick provide the critical facts?  He always seemed to fancy the Beetles...I don't understand why.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Did old Rick provide the critical facts?  He always seemed to fancy the Beetles...I don't understand why.  

Applescruff is clearly the Beatles nut. 'The Applescruffs' was the bands nickname for the hardcore group of fans that followed them everywhere.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Applescruff is clearly the Beatles nut. 'The Applescruffs' was the bands nickname for the hardcore group of fans that followed them everywhere.

Just imagining the off stage conversations back stage is making my head hurt.  The Ashes, tradesmen days, P45's, cricket, the women he'll never initiate conversations with, and comparisons of Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just imagining the off stage conversations back stage is making my head hurt.  The Ashes, tradesmen days, P45's, cricket, the women he'll never initiate conversations with, and comparisons of Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.  

And Australia. Don't forget his ad-nauseam mantra of how he should have fucking stayed there, and quite frankly I'm in full agreement never having much liked the aussies. ( @southerncuntbeing the exception that proves the rule.) 

9 hours ago, scotty said:

As Churchill once said....

"Oh, yes."

She was crumpet for the intelligent man. The man who looks beyond the obvious examples of brain dead lumps of peroxide with fake teeth, plastic tits and complexions by Cuprinol. A proper bird with a bit of depth.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Leave Tracy Ullman alone. She was cute as fuck in the 80s. That video for 'Breakaway' affected me deeply as a 12 year old.

I cant breakaway cos you make me cry, I cant breakaway I cant say goodbye, no I'll never ever breakaway from you no no no  no ..etc.

I cant seem to fit into my school uniform anymore, but I'm fucking good with a hair brush.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant breakaway cos you make me cry, I cant breakaway I cant say goodbye, no I'll never ever breakaway from you no no no  no ..etc.

I cant seem to fit into my school uniform anymore, but I'm fucking good with a hair brush.

I haven't played my tennis racquet for years either, It probably needs tuning.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've been around for such a long time now, or maybe I could leave you but I don't know how... and why should I be lonely every night when I can be with you, oh yes you make it right..... 

I liked MacColl's version of that as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2019 at 23:23, scotty said:

You've been around for such a long time now, or maybe I could leave you but I don't know how... and why should I be lonely every night when I can be with you, oh yes you make it right..... 

I liked MacColl's version of that as well. 

Wasn't Kirsty MacColl in the Propellorheads for a time, or am I mixing up someone else?