CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Bill Stickers

Congratulations on mastering the copy and paste function from sickipedia. Scotty is one slow cunt and he milked this years ago.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are muslims better than greyhounds?

because muslims get there before the hair/hare.

What do you call a muslin with six goats?

A Pimp.

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Congratulations on mastering the copy and paste function from sickipedia. Scotty is one slow cunt and he milked this years ago.

This one’s for you snowflake.

What’s a Muslim’s favourite foreplay?

Tickling the goat under the chin.     🤣🤣😁

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What do you say to a Muslim at Christmas?

A pint of milk and 20 Benson & Hedges, please. 

That muslim shop that got blown to bits by the gas explosion last year. Rescue workers heard a faint voice under all the rubble 3 days later shouting "We're still open"

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This one’s for you snowflake.

What’s a Muslim’s favourite foreplay?

Tickling the goat under the chin.     🤣🤣😁

Ctrl C

Guest Erroreptile404

Good riddance fuck the cunt. He's a scummy chavy piece of shit bonehead, from a shithole part of england with an unhealthy obsession with muslims. The idiot goes out of his way to seek confrontation. I'd like to see the dickhead publicly hanged on live British television. No i'm not a muslim sympathiser either. He's literally in the same league as those "paedo hunter" wankers.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What do you call a Muslim woman with an opinion?

Whatever you like, she’s already been stoned to death.

What does Sean Connery say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing he's already told her twice.

Guest White van man
10 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Good riddance fuck the cunt. He's a scummy chavy piece of shit bonehead, from a shithole part of england with an unhealthy obsession with muslims. The idiot goes out of his way to seek confrontation. I'd like to see the dickhead publicly hanged on live British television. No i'm not a muslim sympathiser either. He's literally in the same league as those "paedo hunter" wankers.

Tommy Robinson is not the problem. Tommy is a reaction to a problem. The problem is Islam. Not just in this country, but in every western country where they reside. It's estimated these grooming ganging are operating in every city and town in the UK. The case Tommy highlighted was 1000s of young kids, some as young as 11 year old being raped. Times that by the number of Citys and towns we have, and you'll realise with have a slight issue. The government have censored reporting the issue, as they don't know how to deal with it. I don't think ignoring it will make it go away, neither will attacking Tommy Robinson make it go away. Do you think everyone should just keep their mouths shut for the sake of diversity.

https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/amp/?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fnews%2F4299167%2Fcorbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity%2F

Guest Drew Peacock

2-4-6-8 Motorway was quite a catchy number, but after (Sing if) You're Glad To Be Gay, he deserves everything he gets in my book.

Guest Drew Peacock
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think so. Anyway, are you the Drew Peacock of legend, or someone New who coincidentally picked the same name?

A legend in my own lunchtime sadly.