CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Regaling us your extreme vegi dildoing sessions again? Both up the wrong 'un

Dec's says that you are an expert on these things .. is this a Siberian Woodpecker?

Guest Lady Penelope

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

Contempt of court is the crime of ignoring the court and its constitutional role in making sure that justice is done.

Robinson was convicted of contempt for interfering with a trial in Canterbury.

His attempts to film defendants on that occasion could, the judge said, have "prejudiced" the jury, leading to an unfair verdict - and he was warned he'd go to jail if he did anything remotely similar again.

Why couldn't we initially report Robinson's arrest and jailing? Reporting restrictions are a long-standing part of the British legal system. In this case, the judge ordered a temporary media black-out because he feared reporting Robinson's conviction could influence the jury in the very case Robinson was targeting.

This is not some new form of censorship directed at Robinson. These are rules that apply to us all, equally. If he is unsure about that, he's now got time on his hands to read a copy of Essential Law for Journalists.

Robinson was already subject to a suspended sentence for a contempt charge related to a separate case in Canterbury.

The judge had warned him then he should expect to go to prison if he committed further offences.

Robinson was given 10 months in jail for contempt of court, and a further three months for breaching the previous suspended sentence.

Judge Geoffrey Marson QC initially imposed restrictions for fear that reporting his arrest would prejudice an ongoing trial.

Following the arrest there were protests outside Downing Street over the weekend.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

Contempt of court is the crime of ignoring the court and its constitutional role in making sure that justice is done.

Robinson was convicted of contempt for interfering with a trial in Canterbury.

His attempts to film defendants on that occasion could, the judge said, have "prejudiced" the jury, leading to an unfair verdict - and he was warned he'd go to jail if he did anything remotely similar again.

Why couldn't we initially report Robinson's arrest and jailing? Reporting restrictions are a long-standing part of the British legal system. In this case, the judge ordered a temporary media black-out because he feared reporting Robinson's conviction could influence the jury in the very case Robinson was targeting.

This is not some new form of censorship directed at Robinson. These are rules that apply to us all, equally. If he is unsure about that, he's now got time on his hands to read a copy of Essential Law for Journalists.

Robinson was already subject to a suspended sentence for a contempt charge related to a separate case in Canterbury.

The judge had warned him then he should expect to go to prison if he committed further offences.

Robinson was given 10 months in jail for contempt of court, and a further three months for breaching the previous suspended sentence.

Judge Geoffrey Marson QC initially imposed restrictions for fear that reporting his arrest would prejudice an ongoing trial.

Following the arrest there were protests outside Downing Street over the weekend.

Was not arrested on a contempt of court charge that's the deciding factor in this he was arrested for breaching the peace with actual video evidence,now don't get me wrong the weasly fucker just wants to stir up shit but then the way the law has been applied would surely call for injustice,I had my way all radicals ,right, left ,muslims,Christians would all be locked up on the same draconian way and made to fight to the death on bbc3,but you've now made one of the biggest shit stirers ever a martyr and a political prisoner where do we go from there.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Was not arrested on a contempt of court charge that's the deciding factor in this he was arrested for breaching the peace with actual video evidence,now don't get me wrong the weasly fucker just wants to stir up shit but then the way the law has been applied would surely call for injustice,I had my way all radicals ,right, left ,muslims,Christians would all be locked up on the same draconian way and made to fight to the death on bbc3,but you've now made one of the biggest shit stirers ever a martyr and a political prisoner where do we go from there.

..................and breathe. 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, White van man said:

It sorts the people out who are sympathetic to the kids to the ones who think the child rapists deserve protection if nothing else. I don't care if he's broke a law personally. And neither does the 10,000 an hour signing the petition for his release. Arresting him has highlighted the case, as the court put a blackout media ban on any reporting. Surely you're pleased you got to hear about such horrendous criminal acts committed in your country to our children.

But we have already heard about it. We know what has happened and who has done it. What else is there to know?

On 5/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, White van man said:

It sorts the people out who are sympathetic to the kids to the ones who think the child rapists deserve protection if nothing else..........

So, what then? I don’t think anyone is unsympathetic to the plight of these young people/children. Everyone wants justice. What do you want?

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Everyone wants justice. What do you want?

Brexit followed by a repatriation program for non Anglo Saxons I think.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

So, what then? I don’t think anyone is unsympathetic to the plight of these young people/children. Everyone wants justice. What do you want?

I seem to remember him mentioning he'd like a life pass to the E15 Club in Stratford.  

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A meathead from Luton mouthing off it seems. 

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

But we have already heard about it. We know what has happened and who has done it. What else is there to know?

No one would have heard anything. It's not being reported. All this " run, tell hide" nonsense. How do they manage to run with 50 muslims on top of them. Like Beast said, it's more wide spead. Hopefully it starts real action and our country starts protecting the kids.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Snowflake said:

,I had my way all radicals ,right, left ,muslims, Christians would all be locked up on the same draconian way and made to fight to the death on bbc3,but you've now made one of the biggest shit stirers ever a martyr and a political prisoner where do we go from there.

You have hit the nail on the head there. If you care to have a look what some of the Christian fruitcakes .. especially those in the good old USA of A are like, anyone who believes and tries to impose any of this sky fairy stuff on others regardless of whatever religion they follow  should be sent straight to their pretend "maker".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Brexit followed by a repatriation program for non Anglo Saxons I think.

Does that include Celts?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Does that include Celts?

Essentially the Celts would be sent back to what is now England.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Essentially the Celts would be sent back to what is now England.

That’s the point I was alluding to. Good afternoon My Lady.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

No one would have heard anything. It's not being reported. All this " run, tell hide" nonsense. How do they manage to run with 50 muslims on top of them. Like Beast said, it's more wide spead. Hopefully it starts real action and our country starts protecting the kids.

The initial arrests and crimes were reported nationally.

Maajid Nawaz has expressed his views on LBC, this phone isn't allowing me to post the video, but if anybody's interested, it's the first thing that comes up when you type his name into YouTube. Interesting that an Asian liberal MP wholeheartedly believes that there is a conspiracy of silence surrounding the whole issue of Muslim men involved in grooming gangs. Watch his video. He makes more sense than any other cunt on either side of the argument. 

Guest White van man
55 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The initial arrests and crimes were reported nationally.

When the initial trial started last May, loads were outside court filming and shouting abuse at the then accused paedophiles. This could have jeopardised the court case if any of the jury had seen any of the footage, resulting in a retrial costing thousands of pounds. Tommy Robinson knew this. He was not there. The verdicts had been passed, and they were reappearing for sentencing. Tommy Robinson in no way jeapodised the court case as the judge has claimed. He's not stupid.

As for what i would like to see done. Until the remainer poncey snowflakes and goverment admit there's a problem, Tommy carrying on his good work until they get the message. Me personally, i would hang anyone involved in this grooming epidemic. Yes, Tommy might not be everyones cup of tea, but i know who the good guys, and who the cunts are in this instance. This has gone internation, if the public backlash saves one child, Tommy would be the first to say his time in prison was worth it. Think if that child was your daughter or grand daughter.

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maajid Nawaz has expressed his views on LBC, this phone isn't allowing me to post the video, but if anybody's interested, it's the first thing that comes up when you type his name into YouTube. Interesting that an Asian liberal MP wholeheartedly believes that there is a conspiracy of silence surrounding the whole issue of Muslim men involved in grooming gangs. Watch his video. He makes more sense than any other cunt on either side of the argument. 

Brilliant. I posted before i watched that. Similar to what I've been trying to explain on here. The police and council stayed silent. The cowards not admitting there's a problem.

1 minute ago, White van man said:

When the initial trial started last May, loads were outside court filming and shouting abuse at the then accused paedophiles. This could have jeopardised the court case if any of the jury had seen any of the footage, resulting in a retrial costing thousands of pounds. Tommy Robinson knew this. He was not there. The verdicts had been passed, and they were reappearing for sentencing. Tommy Robinson in no way jeapodised the court case as the judge has claimed. He's not stupid.

As for what i would like to see done. Until the remainer poncey snowflakes and goverment admit there's a problem, Tommy carrying on his good work until they get the message. Me personally, i would hang anyone involved in this grooming epidemic. Yes, Tommy might not be everyones cup of tea, but i know who the good guys, and who the cunts are in this instance. This has gone internation, if the public backlash saves one child, Tommy would be the first to say his time in prison was worth it. Think if that child was your daughter or grand daughter.

Unfortunately, Robinson is the wrong choice of messenger for those who recognise the problems associated with Islam. Maajid Nawaz, who I mentioned above needs to get his voice heard by a lot more people. An extremely intelligent Asian-British man, whose own ethnicity takes away the power of loony leftists to play the racism card, and a liberal politician himself, his opinions suggest, the kind of politician who should be Prime Minister, but he's obviously too fond of truth and common sense to be considered for that position. Pity.

10 minutes ago, White van man said:

You said it.... it was reported.. there is no cover up. There is a problem with men preying on young, vulnerable girls generally. They were however also disgracefully placed at risk by the system designed to care for them... i’m Waiting to some of those smug bastards to be brought to book too. 

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, Robinson is the wrong choice of messenger for those who recognise the problems associated with Islam. Maajid Nawaz, who I mentioned above needs to get his voice heard by a lot more people. An extremely intelligent Asian-British man, whose own ethnicity takes away the power of loony leftists to play the racism card, and a liberal politician himself, his opinions suggest, the kind of politician who should be Prime Minister, but he's obviously too fond of truth and common sense to be considered for that position. Pity.

True, Tommys not got the right image now, but even the fact Maajid has made the You Tube clip has made a step in the right direction and some good has come from it.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't trust that Maajid Nawaz. He was a terrorist. He is put up as an example of how one can reform or be reformed. If he was that clever he wouldn't have let the jihadists brain wash him in the first instance.

Fuck him and his goats.

leave his goats out of it, they are just kids for gods sake.

long live Mike D  

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

You have hit the nail on the head there. If you care to have a look what some of the Christian fruitcakes .. especially those in the good old USA of A are like, anyone who believes and tries to impose any of this sky fairy stuff on others regardless of whatever religion they follow  should be sent straight to their pretend "maker".

I'd like to hit a nail on you're head,what have I told you about agreeing with me,my fate is now left to some cunt stopping some fat naked cunt throwing themselves in front of a train,I will take the hit ,take care of young Albert he's a special lad,well he's a fucking retard but still as our scope loving friend will tell you it's best to look after the fliddy cunts in our society,make sure he gives you a good reach around,adieu.

• Like 1