CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You seem to be labouring under the delusion I give a fuck about what you do or do not dismiss.

Self absorbed bollocks, fuck off.

Not at all. You made a claim about Robinson. I have no particular feelings about him but I have watched much of his stuff online. I can honestly say that I have never heard him make a racist comment. He hates an ideology but I see no evidence that he is a racist. You made a claim so I asked you to back it up. You haven't, so at this moment I can only assume that you have no evidence.

1 minute ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

You are going to have to explain that one to me.

You have the contrary demeanour of Albert, combined with a manner suggesting familiarity with the layout and a whiff of subterfuge, suggesting you may be someone who does not wish to be recognised.

Hope that helped.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have the contrary demeanour of Albert, combined with a manner suggesting familiarity with the layout and a whiff of subterfuge, suggesting you may be someone who does not wish to be recognised.

Hope that helped.

Is (or was) Albert a member on here?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Not at all. You made a claim about Robinson. I have no particular feelings about him but I have watched much of his stuff online. I can honestly say that I have never heard him make a racist comment. He hates an ideology but I see no evidence that he is a racist. You made a claim so I asked you to back it up. You haven't, so at this moment I can only assume that you have no evidence.

Bxf_u_QCcAAlnVf.jpg

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, (is) unfortunately.

Ah, now I understand.

Ok, time to confess........last night I typed "James O'Brien is a cunt" and I discovered this website for the first time. I had a quick look and signed up. Today I got the notification that I had been approved and here I am.

Sorry, but I am not Albert. However, if he is like me he sounds like an intelligent chap. Always willing to be proved wrong.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ignorant Cunt said:

Right.......you think telling jokes is racist?

You must be very young.

No further questions your honour.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Ah, now I understand.

Ok, time to confess........last night I typed "James O'Brien is a cunt" and I discovered this website for the first time. I had a quick look and signed up. Today I got the notification that I had been approved and here I am.

Sorry, but I am not Albert. However, if he is like me he sounds like an intelligent chap. Always willing to be proved wrong.

James O'brien is a massive cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, White van man said:

James O'brien is a massive cunt. 

White van man, you may as well fuck off for good at this point.

Ignorant Cunt is a superior EDL apologist, so your presence is no longer required. He's probably better at bringing every conceivable topic in the known universe back round to Brexit too. This forum isn't big enough for two thick as pig shit morons of the same ilk.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Right....so you think words are violence.

Snowflake mentality.

Imagine using the word snowflake unironically in 2018. Jesus fucking wept.

At no point have I said words equal violence. You can be a racist without going round beating up minorities. Although there's plenty of videos online of Tommy baiting minorities into fighting if you like that sort of thing.

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

White van man, you may as well fuck off for good at this point.

Ignorant Cunt is a superior EDL apologist, so your presence is no longer required. He's probably better at bringing every conceivable topic in the known universe back round to Brexit too. This forum isn't big enough for two thick as pig shit morons of the same ilk.

Hahahaha.

I have got  nothing to do with the EDL and, as far as I can tell, nor does Robinson.

I am only interested in facts. You claimed Robinson was a racist and so far you have presented a fucking joke as evidence.

Please try harder.

Hahahaha.

I have nothing to do with the EDL and, as far as I can tell, nor does Robinson.

I am only interested in facts. You claimed Robinson was a racist and so far you have presented a fucking joke as evidence.

Please try harder.

I think you should leave. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Hahahaha.

I have nothing to do with the EDL and, as far as I can tell, nor does Robinson.

Please try harder.

Robinson was the leader of the EDL for a number of years.

You asked for evidence, I gave you some. You're now moving the goal posts.

9 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Ah, now I understand.

Never apologise for not being Albert. Not being Albert is a wonderful thing.