CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Never apologise for not being Albert. Not being Albert is a wonderful thing.

Should I take that as a compliment?

That Frank geezer doesn't seem to like me.

He asked me how was my week and when I told him he went a bit strange.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Why?

19 posts in and you haven't even made the other xenophobes on the forum laugh once.

You're a non-entity.

Are you Stephen Christopher Yaxley's mum?

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

19 posts in and you haven't even made the other xenophobes on the forum laugh once.

You're a non-entity.

Are you Stephen Christopher Yaxley's mum?

If I am a non-entity why are you responding to my posts?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

If I am a non-entity why are you responding to my posts?

You’ve asked a hell of a lot of fucking stupid questions this last half hour, like a needy little toddler seeking validation. 

The quality of new recruits is appalling. Sort it out admin. 

Just now, Frank said:

We just want someone good.. someone who can entertain. Try. 

I am not here to entertain you. Why do you think that what you want is important?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

I am not here to entertain you. Why do you think that what you want is important?

Rattled. 

32 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Not at all. You made a claim about Robinson. I have no particular feelings about him but I have watched much of his stuff online. I can honestly say that I have never heard him make a racist comment. He hates an ideology but I see no evidence that he is a racist. You made a claim so I asked you to back it up. You haven't, so at this moment I can only assume that you have no evidence.

Enough of this beginner-level sophistry. I'll be back in the morning and I expect to be presented with your reasoned views on the following subjects:

(1) Dogs; (2) Homosexuals; (3) Association Football. For extra credit you may also address (4) Cyclists, unless already covered in (2) above; and (5) Vegans. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Enough of this beginner-level sophistry. I'll be back in the morning and I expect to be presented with your reasoned views on the following subjects:

(1) Dogs; (2) Homosexuals; (3) Association Football. For extra credit you may also address (4) Cyclists, unless already covered in (2) above; and (5) Vegans. 

(1) I love dogs. I have always had them. I do understand that some people do not like them and I respect their views.

(2) No problem with homosexuals, in fact my brother is a homosexual and I love him and his boyfriend. I am not gay but I couldn't give a fuck about what consenting adults do for sex whether they are gay or not.

(3) No interest in football. Never have had. Never been to a football match in my life.

(4) Couldn't give a fuck about cyclists. I don't cycle but if people want to do it that's fine by me.

(5) As for vegans, like everything else, I say live and let live. I am not a vegan but I support anyone who wants to be one.

Now, let us address the subjects of your questions...........how long have you been a bigot?

10 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

(1) I love dogs. I have always had them. I do understand that some people do not like them and I respect their views.

(2) No problem with homosexuals, in fact my brother is a homosexual and I love him and his boyfriend. I am not gay but I couldn't give a fuck about what consenting adults do for sex whether they are gay or not.

(3) No interest in football. Never have had. Never been to a football match in my life.

(4) Couldn't give a fuck about cyclists. I don't cycle but if people want to do it that's fine by me.

(5) As for vegans, like everything else, I say live and let live. I am not a vegan but I support anyone who wants to be one.

Now, let us address the subjects of your questions...........how long have you been a bigot?

Do you love your brother and his partner enough to partake in a three-way Panamanian Petting Zoo?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you love your brother and his partner enough to partake in a three-way Panamanian Petting Zoo?

Now, now, Francis, let us just hope and pray that none of them has the old Billy Ray Cyrus, or - heaven forbid - cancer of the bum hole. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Dr/Rev &c Ignorant Cunt,

Thank you for joining CC. IMHO you are a breath of fresh air to this site. I like your style. I'm particularly impressed with your grasp of spelling and punctuation, unlike some on here. In case you're wondering this is not sarcasm. Please stay for the duration, I don't wish you to drink bleach/contract cancer/throw yourself of a cliff or under a train. I'm looking forward to more of your postings. By the way, I'm the Albert mentioned by others previously,

Yours very sincerely,

Albert Ross Esquire.

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Dr/Rev &c Ignorant Cunt,

Thank you for joining CC. IMHO you are a breath of fresh air to this site. I like your style. I'm particularly impressed with your grasp of spelling and punctuation, unlike some on here. In case you're wondering this is not sarcasm. Please stay for the duration, I don't wish you to drink bleach/contract cancer/throw yourself of a cliff or under a train. I'm looking forward to more of your postings. By the way, I'm the Albert mentioned by others previously,

Yours very sincerely,

Albert Ross Esquire.

"particularly impressed with your spelling and punctuation"

"throw yourself OF a cliff"

lol

idiot

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"particularly impressed with your spelling and punctuation"

"throw yourself OF a cliff"

lol

idiot

Fell for it you cunt. You missed the other two. It wasn't aimed at you though.

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine using the word snowflake unironically in 2018. Jesus fucking wept.

At no point have I said words equal violence. You can be a racist without going round beating up minorities. Although there's plenty of videos online of Tommy baiting minorities into fighting if you like that sort of thing.

I agree young Bill,who would use the word snowflake unironically,who is this fucking melt anyway ,tell him I said fuck off in my absence the dozy twat.

Guest White van man

A large random survey was conducted fairly recently by a reputable data firm based in london. It was conducted in the 8 largest countries in Europe. They asked 1 question; Would you take migrants from mainly Muslim countries. Only 6% of UK respondents answered yes, which was the average. Poland was the lowest with 4% answering yes. That suggests 94% of the Uk believe there is a problem. Quite surprising even after being blasted with images of kids being washed up on beaches. Also the Uk is 5% Muslim, so we could assume these were asked in the ramdom survey. Islam is a cancer and governments have thrown the towel in. People, including myself, see Tommy as the good nurse, who has been suspended for defying the governments do not resuscitate order. We all can't be racist. If anyone wants to volunteer to lead an alternative  campaign against Islam with it's rape and child abuse gangs and it's repressive ideology, step forward. If not, shut the fuck up. You do not represent the overwelming majority of the population across Europe, who are right behind Tommy. Very few care that a filming law outside court was broken, what people care about is our nations children.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:48 AM, Penelope said:

Ooh you've got a Deci like!

On 6/2/2018 at 12:21 AM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Digressing, good evening Penelope, do you have any opinions on the latest railway timetable fiasco?

On 6/2/2018 at 12:28 AM, Penelope said:

Bring back British Rail.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:29 AM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Hear! Hear! As they say in the HoCs.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:30 AM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Goostrey still says "British Rail".

On 6/2/2018 at 12:31 AM, Penelope said:

I walked from there to Alsager one Sunday afternoon back in 1998.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:34 AM, Penelope said:

There also a big Sky dish quite close to Goostrey station.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:34 AM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Another good walk is from Edale, over Mamtor calling at Castleton for lunch, then on to Hope.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:36 AM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

One of Sir Bernard's if I recall?

On 6/2/2018 at 12:55 AM, Penelope said:

Indeed.

For

Fuck 

SAKE. 

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

All the charisma of Ding, and the wit of MikeD.