CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, scotty said:

Snowy, when "Albert" was hatched, do you suppose that Pen was having Alpen for breakfast? 

23 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

It would explain the amount of shit they talk on a regular basis .

The shit that you two persistently post being covered by the term "unexplained".

Guest Erroreptile404

@Ignorant Cunt should change his name to boring cunt and fuck off to the simpleton echo chamber known as is-a-cunt.com. You'd fit right in with the other extreme right wing, "snowflake" hating, tommy robinson ball licking mongtards. 

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

@Ignorant Cunt should change his name to boring cunt and fuck off to the simpleton echo chamber known as is-a-cunt.com. You'd fit right in with the other extreme right wing, "snowflake" hating, tommy robinson ball licking mongtards. 

He could be the saviour of the corner, wind you neck in, I like him.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hear hear!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I never considered our saviour would be so far along the spectrum. It’s a no from me.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Where the fuck have you been? I need a new watch. 

Fatty had a heart attack and rolled on top of him in bed whilst it was happening.

Eddie spent 4 weeks trapped under his rotting whale carcass, only able to survive by eating bits of his blubber. 

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fatty had a heart attack and rolled on top of him in bed whilst it was happening.

Eddie spent 4 weeks trapped under his rotting whale carcass, only able to survive by eating bits of his blubber. 

It would’ve taken him 4 weeks just to get through the ears. 

52 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I never considered our saviour would be so far along the spectrum. It’s a no from me.

@Ignorant Cunt could have potential given time, but would do well to ignore Albert's sickeningly creepy attempts to befriend him/her. To acquiesce would be to forever condemn his/herself to the spaz end of the playground, doomed to be associated with the kids sporting basin haircuts and happy shopper football boots.

6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

When I want to know what you think you will be the first to know.

19 hours ago, Frank said:

Do you love your brother and his partner enough to partake in a three-way Panamanian Petting Zoo?

Ah....sexual fantasy is your bag.

No surprises there.

13 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I agree young Bill,who would use the word snowflake unironically,who is this fucking melt anyway ,tell him I said fuck off in my absence the dozy twat.

I've been told to fuck off by bigger snowflakes than you, Little Snowflake.

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?

Well, just look at your stupid fucking questions. Dogs, homosexuals, football, cyclists and vegans. Is that a fucking signpost or what? Taken individually each question could be considered innocent but when grouped together how is it possible for the reader not to infer that you are a knuckle-dragging bigot who stereotypes individuals?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

kids sporting basin haircuts and happy shopper football boots.

I suspect you were one of the above, you fucktard. At least you won't be getting frostbite in your "mansion" this time of year.

2 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Well, just look at your stupid fucking questions. Dogs, homosexuals, football, cyclists and vegans. Is that a fucking signpost or what? Taken individually each question could be considered innocent but when grouped together how is it possible for the reader not to infer that you are a knuckle-dragging bigot who stereotypes individuals?

The questions posed by ‘Baws were a humourous summary of the main topics CC seems to cover these days, you fucking cretin. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

The questions posed by ‘Baws were a humourous summary of the main topics CC seems to cover these days, you fucking cretin. 

I didn't see any humour (as usual).

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Well, perhaps you should expand your mind a bit  and discuss a wider variety of topics. Just saying.......

3 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Well, perhaps you should expand your mind a bit  and discuss a wider variety of topics. Just saying.......

How about the railway timetable fiasco? Does it affect you?

5 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Cuntybaws is, among other things, an autistic genius superhacker. Someone on here annoyed him once and he posted their wedding photos. Another member challenged his abilities and he emailed them a picture of their house and a copy of their car registration. I myself questioned his ability to access a webcam, and he described my wallpaper. 

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.