CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edward Heath

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

What a fine figure of a politician, never married or had relationships with women, apparently too devoted to politics and no time for that sort of thing. Then Thatcher appeared and kicked the shit out of him thank fuck.

THIS IS THE CUNT, who sold this fucking country down the river. Manipulated by the Krauts and the Frogs to go decimal, whilst we wandered through streets full of trash. He's the sole reason why this country sucks today. The WORST PM in my lifetime. A total cunt.

He could knock a tune out on the piano, I'm told.

Yeah. Could pluck a few banjo-strings at Elm Guest House too, by all accounts. Did a good rendition of Knees up Mother Brown ( fancy a cruise on Morning Cloud?). I might have made that subtitle up, maybe not. Sir Alec Douglas-Home was a cunt.

Guest judgetwi

THIS IS THE CUNT, who sold this fucking country down the river. Manipulated by the Krauts and the Frogs to go decimal, whilst we wandered through streets full of trash. He's the sole reason why this country sucks today. The WORST PM in my lifetime. A total cunt. 

Fuck me Jizzer you have written something i totally agree with. This traitorous cunt should have been hanged, no question. A mate of mine used to work at the BBC at the time and every time the bastard turned up to spout his propaganda he was always accompanied by what they called "the boys". This was a group of young , well dressed, rather effeminate young men. Everybody knew what that was all about ; why do you think they legalised bumbanditry in 1967? They were all at it and still are. Fucking disgusting corrupt cunts. By the way only a teenager or a fucking moron says "sucks". Er........and benders of course.

Yes his policy in Northern Ireland added to "The Troubles". The thing I could never work out was why "Private Eye" nicknamed him "Grocer" Hheath when "Sailor" would have been more suitable given his yachting interests :)

Guest judgetwi

Yes his policy in Northern Ireland added to "The Troubles". The thing I could never work out was why "Private Eye" nicknamed him "Grocer" Hheath when "Sailor" would have been more suitable given his yachting interests :)

In the 1970 Election, which the cunt won, he promised to reduce the price of "groceries". Hence the nickname. No surprise that this promise turned out to be complete bollocks. As they couldn't use the word "CUNT" i agree, "sailor" would have worked much better on so many levels.

• 4 years later...

Noticed a guest reading this nom .. something not mentioned on here was a sort of cover up where there were efforts to imply that he had a relationship with Olivia De Havilland at time when rumours of him being a cock handler were circulating. Interestingly Olivia De Haviland is still alive at 102 years of age .. I wonder what tales she could tell?

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Noticed a guest reading this nom .. something not mentioned on here was a sort of cover up where there were efforts to imply that he had a relationship with Olivia De Havilland at time when rumours of him being a cock handler were circulating. Interestingly Olivia De Haviland is still alive at 102 years of age .. I wonder what tales she could tell?

Bullshit! Never happened. So a glamorous Hollywood film star, who was fucked by Errol Flynn, Howard Hughes and Jimmy Stewart, among many others, was porked by a fat, big nosed boring fudgepacker like The Grocer? The cunt hated women (not just Thatcher) everybody knows that.

Apparently, as a child, Ted was frightened by a mad, rambling old crone like you and was traumatised for life.

Ok, I made the last bit up but you started it. Fucking crazy woman.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit! Never happened. So a glamorous Hollywood film star, who was fucked by Errol Flynn, Howard Hughes and Jimmy Stewart, among many others, was porked by a fat, big nosed boring fudgepacker like The Grocer? The cunt hated women (not just Thatcher) everybody knows that.

Apparently, as a child, Ted was frightened by a mad, rambling old crone like you and was traumatised for life.

Ok, I made the last bit up but you started it. Fucking crazy woman.

It was 1971 Judge .. there is a picture of her on Getty Images (they want £375 to post it) of her off to have dinner with Edward Heath. Details of his meetings with her were liberally scattered in all the tory press along with mentions of "Ted having a ball".

22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It was 1971 Judge .. there is a picture of her on Getty Images (they want £375 to post it) of her off to have dinner with Edward Heath. Details of his meetings with her were liberally scattered in all the tory press along with mentions of "Ted having a ball".

Wasting your (figurative) breath. The judge doesn't believe that anyone has ever left their house, spoken to another person, travelled on a train, had sex, moved to another country, or anything at all really. In fact, I couldn't possibly have typed this. I'm a figment of your imagination. 

Shit.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasting your (figurative) breath. The judge doesn't believe that anyone has ever left their house, spoken to another person, travelled on a train, had sex, moved to another country, or anything at all really. In fact, I couldn't possibly have typed this. I'm a figment of your imagination. 

Shit.

The last time I left the house was 1965 Eric :o

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit.

Its all been a dream Eric, I was bit by the neighbour's Jack Russel and had to go to Crewe Memorial Hospital. Mum say's that I have got to go back to school on Monday .. I hate school. Have you heard that song "Terry" by Twinkle .. its on top of the pops tonight .. I wonder if Jimmy Savile will be presenting it?

9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Its all been a dream Eric, I was bit by the neighbour's Jack Russel and had to go to Crewe Memorial Hospital. Mum say's that I have got to go back to school on Monday .. I hate school. Have you heard that song "Terry" by Twinkle .. its on top of the pops tonight .. I wonder if Jimmy Savile will be presenting it?

I hope so. Jimmy Savile's great. I hope one day the BBC give him his own show, where he gets to meet lots of kids and find things for them to do. 

• Like 1

On 19/08/2014 at 00:04, Guest said:

Cos he was fucking gross?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasting your (figurative) breath. The judge doesn't believe that anyone has ever left their house, spoken to another person, travelled on a train, had sex, moved to another country, or anything at all really. In fact, I couldn't possibly have typed this. I'm a figment. 

I'm Shit.

All about you as per fucking usual. Yawn!

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

One things for sure Pen they'd be far more entertaining than the shite you pedal on here!

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit.

The last time Judge left his tower block abode Harold Wilson was prime minister, a £1 note could get half ounce of Moroccan squidgy black, Bojo was bullying Punkers for his lunch money, and calling someone a coon was socially acceptable. Sadly his addiction to pork scratchings and lard, has left his piss stenched lift unable to take his weight, poor cunt!

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The last time Judge left his tower block abode Harold Wilson was prime minister, a £1 note could get half ounce of Moroccan squidgy black, Bojo was bullying Punkers for his lunch money, and calling someone a coon was socially acceptable. Sadly his addiction to pork scratchings and lard, has left his piss stenched lift unable to take his weight, poor cunt!

Squidgy black comes from much further afield than Morocco, hence the common term for it : Paki Black.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Squidgy black comes from much further afield than Morocco, hence the common term for it : Paki Black.

Bollocks does it Billy Boy I've had Moroccan squidgy in Tangier. Are you the Corner's Howard Marks? However I agree with you in principle mate!

43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

One things for sure Pen they'd be far more entertaining than the shite you pedal on here!

AHH Withers you Arab baguette blowing slippery French cunt. I knew our paths would cross again! Sadly well for me fortunately you are now having to rely on Pen as an ally, even Eddie has fucked you off, probably realized you would capitulate in a heartbeat if it came to it!